老友记精校版第1季 第108期:气球飞走了(9)(在线收听

Ross: Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.

好的,开始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不到。噢,这太奇怪了,我像个傻瓜。

Carol: So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.

那你就别说了。你不必因为Susan做了你就非得做。

Ross: Hello, baby. Hello, hello.

你好吗?宝宝!你好,你好。

Rachel: I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.

刚看到这只大狗的影子覆盖公园,感觉真好玩。

Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.

是的,但是他们必须把他射下来吗?真是作孽。

Monica: Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?

现在火鸡应该皮脆肉美多汁了。还站在这里干嘛?

Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.

等你开门。你拿的钥匙。

Monica: No I don't.

没有,我没拿。

Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."

你拿了。出来的时候,你说拿了钥匙。

Monica: No I didn't. I asked, "got the keeys?"

我没有。我说:“拿了钥匙吗”?

Rachel: No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".

不、不、不。你是说:"拿了钥匙".

Chandler: Do either of you have the keys?

你们俩到底有没有钥匙?

Monica: The oven is on.

烤炉还开着。

Rachel: Oh, I gotta get my ticket!

噢,我得拿我的票!

Joey: Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.

等等,等等,我们有一把你家的备用钥匙。

Monica: Well then get it, get it!

快去拿,快去!

Joey: That tone will not make me go any faster.

你这种语气无法加快我的速度。

Monica: Joey! Joey: That one will.

Joey! 这还凑合。

Ross: And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major. So, on a dare, I picked paleontology.And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus.You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.

每个人都对我说:你得选个专业,你得选个专业,于是我鼓起勇气挑了古生物学可能你不懂我正说什么,我们得面对现实,你还是一个胎儿。你应该庆幸你不会再有鳃。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497211.html