老友记精校版第1季 第114期:猴子(2)(在线收听

Joey: I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.

不知道,好像有个胖子和店经理有一腿。

Joey: He's not even jolly, it's all political.

他一点都不逗,这太具政治性了。

Monica: So what are you gonna be?

那么你扮什么?

Joey: Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face, y'know?

当他的一个助手,真是耻辱。

Rachel: Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?

你们打算如何过新年?

All: Oh, no! Rachel: Gee, what? ! What is wrong with New Year's?

苍天!怎么了? 过新年有什么不对吗?

Chandler: Nothing for you, you have Paolo. You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday.

你当然没事,你有保罗,不用面对新年带来的压力。

Chandler: Desperate scramble to find anything with lips just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops! ! Man, I'm talking loud!

不用焦虑地见嘴就上,就为了在落球仪式时有个亲吻的对象。天啊,我太焦虑了。

Rachel: Well, for your information, Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year, so I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.

告诉你吧,这个新年保罗会待在罗马,所以我和各位一样悲哀。

Phoebe: Yeah, you wish.

想得美。

Chandler: I got an idea, dinner.

我倒有一个主意,吃晚餐!

Ross: It's perfect, we will put it between lunch and breakfast.

好极了,我们可以把它放在早饭和午饭之间。

Chandler: It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday. I say this year, no dates, we make a pact. Just the six of us...dinner.

我只是再也不想做被新年典礼冷落的受害者了。所以我们不如一起约定,拒绝一切约会,就我们6个共进晚餐。

All: Sure. I'll do that. Alright.

好吧。我同意。不错。

Chandler: Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.

反响可否再热烈些?

All: Oh, Wooh!!

喔,哇哦!

Rachel: Phoebe, you're on.

菲比,轮到你了。

Phoebe: Oh, oh, good.

好的。

Rachel: Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, Miss Phoebe Buffay. Wooh!

女士们先生们,应大家要求,我们再次请上菲比?布菲小姐。

Phoebe: Hi, thanks, hi. Um, I wanna start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year.

谢谢大家,我想用一首对我意义重大的歌曲开场。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497217.html