老友记精校版第1季 第117期:猴子(5)(在线收听

Chandler: Yeah, because I already asked Janice.

可以,因为我已经约了詹妮丝。

All: Oh! What? !

什么!?

Ross: Come on, this was a pact! This was your pact!

这可是个约定!这是你提出的约定!

Chandler: I snapped, okay? I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped.

我毁约了,行吗?我耐不住寂寞,我掉链子了!

Monica: Yeah, but Janice? That...that was like the worst breakup in history.

可那是詹妮丝啊…你们分手时的糟糕情况简直史无前例。

Chandler: I'm not saying it was a good idea, I'm saying I snapped!

我没说这是个好主意, 我说我掉链子了。

Joey: Hi. Hi, sorry I'm late.

嗨,不好意思,我来晚了。

Chandler: Too many jokes...must mock Joey.

实在太滑稽了,快来嘲笑Joey!

Joey: Nice shoes, huh?

鞋子正点吧?

Chandler: Aah, you are killing me!

笑死我算了!

Monica: Ross! He's playing with my spatulas again!

罗斯! 它又在玩我的饭铲。

Ross: Okay, look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?

放松,它又不会把它们玩坏的。

Monica: Do you always have to bring him here?

你非要每次都带它来不可吗?

Ross: Look, I didn't wanna leave him alone. Alright? We...we had our first fight this morning.

我不想让它独守空房,我们今早才吵了一架。

Ross: I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean, and he threw some faeces...

一定是我加班到太晚的原因。 我说了不该说的话,它就朝我扔了些排泄物……

Chandler: Y'know, if you're gonna work late, I could look in on him for you.

如果你要加班,我可以替你照顾它。

Ross: Oh, that'd be great! Okay, but if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay, and you're not like doing it as a favour to me.

太好了,不过你要表现出一副你主动照顾它的样子,不要让它觉得你是在帮我的忙。

Chandler: Okay, but if he asks, I'm not going to lie.

好,但它如果问起,我可就要实话实说了。

David:...But, you can't actually test this theory, because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough to simulate these conditions.

但我们仍无法测试这个理论,因为现在的粒子加速器远不能模拟出这些情况。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497220.html