老友记精校版第1季 第120期:猴子(8)(在线收听

Max: Phoebe. Hi.

你好,菲比。

Phoebe: Oh, hi Max! Hey, do you know everybody?

嗨!马克斯,认识这儿的人吗?

Max: No. Have you seen David?

不认识,你看见大卫了吗?

Phoebe: No, no, he hasn't been around.

没有,他没在这儿。

Max: Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags. We are going to Minsk.

你如果看见他,告诉他赶紧打包行李,我们要去明斯克了。

Phoebe: Minsk?

明斯克?

Max: Minsk. It's in Russia.

是,在俄罗斯。

Phoebe: I know where Minsk is.

我知道明斯克在哪儿。

Max: We got the grant, three years, all expenses paid.

我们拿到拨款了,全额的,够在那里待三年的了。

Chandler: And if you are going to Minsk, you know that's the only way to go.

如果你想去明斯克,这是唯一的办法。

Phoebe: So when, when do you leave?

你们何时走?

Max: January first.

元旦。

Phoebe: Hello?

有人吗?

David: Hey!

嘿!

Phoebe: Hi.

嗨。

David: Hi! What're you doing here?

你怎么来了?

Phoebe: Um, well, Max told me about Minsk, so, you know, congratulations! This is so exciting!

马克思告诉我你们要去明斯克的事了,恭喜你了,太令人兴奋了。

Max: Yeah, It'd be even more exciting if we were going.

是啊,能去的话就更令人兴奋了。

Phoebe: Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?

你不去了?喔,为什么?

Max: Tell her, David. 'I don't wanna go to Minsk and work with Lifson and Yamaguchi and Flench, nonononononono. I wanna stay here and make out with my girlfriend! !'

告诉她,大卫。'我不要去明斯克和Lifson,Yamaguchi,Flench这些知名人士共事,不不不,我不去。我要留下来和我的女友培养感情!

David: Thank you, Max. Thank you.

可以了,马克思,谢谢。

Phoebe: So...so you're really not going?

那你真的不去?

David: I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just, how can I leave you? I just found you.

我也不知道。我不知道该如何是好,我怎么能离开你?我才刚刚遇到你。

Phoebe: Oh, David. But what are you gonna do?

喔,大卫,但你要怎么决定?

David: I don't know, you decide.

我不知道,由你决定吧。

Phoebe: Oh don't do that.

别这样。

David: Please.

求求你。

Phoebe: Oh no no.

不行。

David: No, but I'm asking you.

不... 我求求你了。

Phoebe: I can't do that, it's a serious thing and I can't...

但我不能那么做,这是个严肃的事情,我不能...

David: No, but I can't make the decision.

但我决定不了

Phoebe: Okay, um, stay.

好吧,留下来。

David: Stay.

留下来?

Phoebe: Stay.

留下来。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497223.html