看老友记学英语 婚姻与冰激凌(在线收听

[Scene: Ross's Apartment; Ross is pacing while Joey and Chandler are working on some more furniture.]

-Ross: I'm divorced! I'm only 26 and I'm divorced!

我离婚啦!我才26岁就离婚啦!

-Joey: Shut up!

闭嘴!

-Chandler: You must stop! (Chandler hits what he is working on with a hammer and it collapses.)

你还是停下来吧!

-Ross: That only took me an hour.

我才花了一小时

-Chandler: Look, Ross, you gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.

看啊,Ross,你应该理解,

You however have had the love of a woman for four years.

但你和一个女人相爱已经四年了,

Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point!

四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心都伤透了,这就是我们为什么不这样做!我认为这并不是我的意思。

-Ross: You know what the scariest part is?

你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗?

What if there's only one woman for everybody, you know?

如果每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?

I mean what if you get one woman- and that's it?

就是说如果你拥有一个女人,就成了,

Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her...

不幸的是,她拥有了一个女人…

-Joey: What are you talking about? 'One woman'?

你在说什么啊?“一个女人”?

That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. Let me tell you something, Ross.

那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌,让我告诉你,Ross,

There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla.

还有很多中口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough 口味,然后还有香草口味,

You could get them with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you!

还可以和糖条,果仁,或者奶油一起吃!现在是你一生中最好的事情发生了!

You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!

你难道是八岁结婚的?欢迎来到现实!拿起勺子!

-Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.

我真的不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了

-Chandler: Stay out of my freezer!

离我的冰箱远点

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497723.html