看老友记学英语 我让你低头看了(在线收听

Ross: So, you gals wanna hand over your money now? That way, we don't have to go through the formality of actually playing.

现在可以交出钱来吗?如此我们就不必正式玩了。

Rachel: Ooooh, that's fine. We'll see who has the last laugh there, monkey boy.

不,我倒要看看谁笑到最后,猴子男。

Monica: OK, we done with the chitchat? Are we ready to play some serious poker?

聊完了没?可以开始玩真的没?

Phoebe: Hey you guys, look, the oneeyed jack follows me wherever I go. Right, OK, serious poker.

你们看,独眼杰克(J)到处跟踪我,好,玩真的。

Joey: Hi, Mon, got any more of those salmon?

莫妮卡,你还有三文鱼吗?

Monica: You want to eat or play poker? Excuse me, where are you going?

你到底是吃东西还是玩牌?不好意思,你要上哪儿去?

Ross: Uh... to the bathroom.

去浴室。

Monica: Do you want to go to the bathroom, or do you wanna play poker?

你想上厕所还是玩牌?

Ross: I want to go to the bathroom.

我想上厕所。

Joey: Alright, well, I'm gonna order a pizza.

好吧,我想去点个匹萨。

Rachel: Oh nonononono, I'm still waiting to hear from that job and the store closes at nine, so you can eat then.

哦,不。我还在等工作的电话,匹萨店9点钟关门,到时你可以再去吃。

Joey: That's fine. I'll just have a TicTac to hold me over.

好吧。那我吃一个薄荷糖提提神吧。

Monica: Alright, Cincinnati, no blinds, everybody ante.

好了,未见牌不得下注。

Phoebe: Yes! ... or no.

下!或者不下。

Ross: Alright. Your money's mine, Green

你的钱是我的了Green。

Rachel: Your fly is open, Geller.

你的拉链没拉上,Geller。

Phoebe: You guys, you know what I just realized? "Joker" is "poker" with a "J." Coincidence?

我刚刚才了解到, 十一点上有个J. 巧合吗?

Chandler: Hey, that's... that's "joincidence" with a "C"!

那是J碰巧和C在一起!

Joey: Uh... Phoebe? Phoebe?

Phoebe?Phoebe?

Phoebe: Yeah. Um... I'm out.

跟不跟是“in or out”,我不跟了。

Rachel: I'm in.

我跟。

Monica: Me too.

我也跟。

Joey: Me too. Alright, what do you get.

我也跟,好了,你有什么牌。

Ross: Well, you better hop out of the shower, cause... I gotta flush.

你最好逃出浴室, 因为我拿五张同花。

Rachel: Well, well, well, hop back in bucko, cause I got four sixes! I won! I actually won! Oh my God! You know what? I think I'm gonna make a little Ross pile.I think that one was Ross's, and I think—oh—that one was Ross's. Yes! Well, I have got your money, and you'll never see it...

好的好的好的,回来吧小子,因为我拿了四张六!我赢了……我真的赢了!我的天哪!你们知道吗?我要把小罗斯堆起来。我想这是罗斯的,那个也是罗斯的。我赚到你的钱,你在无法看到它了……

Rachel: And your fly's still open...

你的拉链依然没拉上……

Rachel: Ha, I made you look...

哈,我让你低头看了……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498423.html