看老友记学英语 像得不得了的豆子(在线收听

Rachel: See your twentyfive...and...uh, Monica, get my purse.

跟你25块,Monica,把我钱包拿来。

Monica: Rachel, there's nothing in it.

Rachel,里面没钱。

Rachel: OK, then get me your purse.

好的,那把你钱包拿来。

Monica: OK, here you go. Good luck.

给你,祝你好运。

Rachel: Thank you. I saw your twentyfive, and I raise you... seven.

谢了,我跟你25,再加17。

Phoebe: ...teen!

10!

Ross: Joey, I'm a little shy.

我钱有点不够。

Joey: That's OK, Ross, you can ask me. What?

没问题,你有什么问题可以问我,怎么了?

Chandler: What do you need, what do you need?

要多少要多少?

Ross: Fifteen.

15。

Chandler: Alright, here's ten.

这里有10块。

Joey: Here, I got five, I got five.

我有5块。

Ross: Thank you.

谢了。

Chandler: Good luck.

好运。

Ross: OK, I am calling your seventeen. What do you got?

再加17块,你有什么牌?

Rachel: Full house.

满堂红。

Ross: You got me.

你赢我了。

Joey: Ahhh, that's alright. You know, that's a tough hand to beat.

没关系,你知道,那确实很难赢。

Chandler: I thought we had them!

我以为我们会赢!

Ross: Oh, well, when you don't have the cards, you don't have the cards, you know. But, uh... look how happy she is.

没有好牌就是没有好牌,你知道。但是,瞧她现在多开心。

Chandler: Airplane! Airport! Airport '75! Airport '77! Airport '79!

飞机!机场!机场75!机场77!机场 79!

Rachel: Oh, time's up.

时间到。

Monica: Bye... bye... BIRDIE.

在线,小鸟。

Joey: Oh!

啊哦!

Phoebe: That's a bird?

这是个鸟?

Phoebe: That's a bird!

那是鸟!

Rachel: OK, OK, it's my turn.

好了,该我了。

Chandler: Go.

开始。

Ross: Uh.... bean! Bean!

豆子!豆子!

Joey: The Unbearable Likeness of Being!

生命中不能承受之轻!

Rachel: Yes!

答对了!

Monica: That, you get? That, you get?

你答对了?这都能答对?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498426.html