看老友记学英语 今天真不是鸟儿的好日子(在线收听

Chandler: I am telling you, years from now, schoolchildren will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time.

告诉你们,几年后学童将会把它奉为第一次约会的经典加以研读,

Phoebe: Yeah

是的。

Chandler: I'll say.Yeah

要我说,是的。

Chandler: It was unbelievable! We could totally be ourselves; we didn't have to play any games...

它太令人无法置信,我们可以完全作自己,无须再玩任何游戏。

Monica: So have you called her yet?

你打过电话给她没?

Chandler: Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? It's the next day! How needy do I want to seem? I'm right, right?

让她知道我喜欢她?你这是怎么了?疯了?才第二天......你要我显得有多渴望?对吧?

Joey and Ross: Oh, yeah. Yeah. Let her dangle.

对,让她慢慢等吧。

Monica: I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find one of you people.

我无法相信我爸妈强迫我找你们这种男人。

Phoebe: Oh, God, just do it! Call her! Stop being so testosteroney!

快,拿起电话打给她,别摆出一付臭男人的样子。

Chandler: This, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat. I got her machine.

对了,旧金山真有这道菜,是电话答录机。

Joey: Her answer machine?

她的答录机?

Chandler: No, interestingly enough her leaf blower picked up.

不,真有意思,是落叶机清扫机。

Phoebe: So, uh, why didn't you say anything?

你为何不说话?

Chandler: Oh, nononono. Last time I left a spontaneous message I ended up using the phrase "Yes indeedo."

上次我留话时,结果说了“对,的确”。

Monica: Look! It's Rachel and Barry. No, don't everybody look at once!

看,是Rachel和Barry不,别一起看。

Ross: Okay, okay, what's going on?

怎么了?

Phoebe: Okay, they're just talking...

他们只是在讲话。

Ross: Yeah, well, does he look upset? Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?

是吗?他是否神情落寞?

Phoebe: No, no actually, he's smiling... And... Oh my God, don't do that!!

他是否像被告知去死的样子?没有,而且他正在微笑。我的老天,不要那样干?

Ross: What? What? What?!

怎么了,怎么了?

Phoebe: That man across the street just kicked that pigeon! Oh!

怎么啦?对街的男人踢了一只鸽子。

Chandler: (bluffing) and basically, that's how a bill becomes a law.

这就是法案成为法律的原因。

All: Oh... Right!

好的。

Chandler: Hey Rach!

你好,Rach。

Monica: How did it go?

情况如何?

Rachel: You know, it was, uh.. it was actually really great. He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room, and I had that chicken, where you know you poke it and all the butter squirts out...

他带我到俄国茶室吃饭,我点了那种鸡肉,一刺就有奶油啧出来的那种。

Phoebe: Not a good day for birds...

今天真不是鸟儿的好日子。

Rachel: Then we took a walk down to Bengal's, and I told him not to, but he got me a little bottle of Chanel...

然后我们去精品店,我告诉他不要,他还是买了香奈儿给我。

Ross: That's nice... now, was that before or after you told him to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone, hmm?

真体贴。是在你跟他说之前还是之后送的,叫他别再打电话来,别再送你花,别再来烦你?

Rachel: Right, well, we never actually got to that... Oh, it was just so nice to see him again, you know? It was comfortable, it was familiar... it was just nice!

老实说我没机会开口,能再见到他的感觉真好,感觉是那么自在而熟悉,感觉真好!

Ross: That's, that's nice twice!

你已讲了两遍!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498435.html