看老友记学英语 昨晚我做了一件蠢事(在线收听

Joey: You know, I think I was sixteen.

我想我是十六岁。

Monica: Please, just a little bit off the back.

求求你,只要剪后面一点点。

Phoebe: I'm still on "no".

我还是坚持不要。

Rachel: Uh, morning. Do you guys think you could close your eyes for just a sec?

早安!你们能不能闭上眼睛一秒钟?

Joey: No no no no no, I'm not fallin' for that again.

不,不,不,我可不要再上当。

Phoebe: What's going' on?

怎么回事?

Rachel: Well, I sort of did a stupid thing last night.

昨晚我做了一件蠢事。

Chandler: What stupid thing did you do?

你做了什么蠢事?

Paulo: Bon giorno tutti!

意大利语。

Phoebe: Ewe!

恶!

Rachel: Ok, Paulo, why don't you just go get dressed, and then you be on your way, ok, byebye.

好的,Paulo,你为什么不穿上衣服,然后就可以走了,再见。

Monica: Rachel how did this happen?

Rachel,怎么发生的?

Rachel: I don't know, I just kinda ran into him last night.

我不知道,我昨晚凑巧碰到他。

Phoebe: Where?

在哪里?

Rachel: At his apartment. Is this juice?

在他的公寓。这是果汁吗?

Joey: Whoa, whoa. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe?

你忘了他勾引Phoebe所以你才甩了他。

Rachel: Oh God, I know I'm a pathetic loser.

天啊,我知道我是个可悲的失败者。

Monica: Honey, you're not pathetic, you're sad.

甜心,你不可悲,你只是伤心。

Chandler: People do stupid things when they're upset.

大家伤心时都会干蠢事。

Monica: My god, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn't but this is about your horrible mistake.

天啊,如果每个我不该上床的人都给我五毛——但这是关于你的大错误。

Ross: Hi. Sorry we're late but we werewell, there was touching.

嗨。对不起,我们迟到了——我们在那里有过接触。

Paulo: Hey, hey Ross.

嘿,嘿,Ross。

Ross: Hey, Paulo. What are you doing here?

嘿,Paulo,你在这里干什么呢?

Paulo: I do Raquel.

和Rachel做爱。

Ross: So, uh, he's back.

对,他回来了。

Rachel: Yeah, he's back. Is that a problem?

对,他回来了。有什么问题吗?

Ross: No, not a problem.

没,没问题。

Rachel: Good! I'm glad it's not a problem.

很好!很高兴没有问题。

Phoebe: Ok, you're gonna have to not touch my ass.

你不能再碰我的屁股。

Chandler: Well, in spite of the yummy bagels and palpable tension, I've got pants that need to be altered.

尽管有美味的面包与浓厚的紧张气氛,我要去改裤子了。

Joey: Hey, Chandler, when you see Frankie, tell him Joey Tribbiani says hello. He'll know what it means.

嘿,Chandler,你见到Frankie时替我问个好。他会明白我的意思。

Chandler: Are you sure he's gonna be able to crack that code?

你确定他能解得开密码吗?

Monica: You know it's funny, the last time Paulo was here, my hair was so much shorter and cuter.

上次Paulo来这里时我的短发要可爱多了。

Phoebe: All right.

好吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498481.html