看老友记学英语 你的裁缝是个大坏蛋(在线收听

Joey: How're you doing?

你还好吗?

Rachel: I'm ok.

我很好。

Joey: Ooh, that bad, huh? Look, I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable. It's one of my gifts.

喔,这么糟糕?我可以感觉到女人难过脆弱的时候。这是我的天赋之一。

Rachel: When I saw him get off that plane with her, I really thought I hit rock bottom. But today, it's like there's rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, then me.

当我看到他与她一起下飞机……我以为我坠入了谷底。但今天是谷底下面还有五十尺厚的垃圾,然后就是我。

Joey: You got to tell Ross how you feel.

你必须告诉Ross你的感受。

Rachel: Come on. How can I just tell him? What about Julie?

别胡扯了。我怎么能告诉他?Julie怎么办呢?

Joey: What about her? They've only been going out for two weeks. Ross has been in love with you for like 10 years.

她又怎么样?他们才在一起两周。Ross已经爱你十年了。

Rachel: I don't know, I don't know.

我不知道,我不知道。

Joey: Look, Rachel, Rachel, I've been with my share of women. In fact, I've been with like a lot of people's share of women. The point is, I've never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you.

你看,Rachel,Rachel,我交往过很多女人。我也交往过很多别的男人的女人。重点是,我从来没有对任何人像Ross对你这样专情。

Chandler: You, paisa! Can I talk to you for a sec? Your tailor is a very bad man!

真的吗?喂,老兄!我能跟你谈一下吗?你的裁缝是个大坏蛋。

Joey: Frankie? What're you talking about?

Frankie?你在说什么?

Ross: Hey, what's goin'on?

嘿,怎么了?

Chandler: Joey's tailor...took advantage of me.

Joey的裁缝吃了我的豆腐。

Ross: What?

什么?

Joey: No way. I've been going to the guy for 12 years.

不可能!我去他那里十二年了。

Chandler: Come on, He said he was going to do my inseam, and he ran his hand up my leg, and then, there was definite—

他说要量我的内缝,他的手沿着我的腿往上摸,然后就——

Ross: what?

什么?

Chandler: Cupping.

包住了。

Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, they go up the other side, they move it back, and then they do the rear. What? Ross, Ross, would you tell him? Isn't that how they measure pants?

首先量一边把小弟弟推到一旁,然后量另一边把小弟弟推回来,然后量后面。什么?Ross,Ross,你告诉他?他们裁缝量裤子不都是这样?

Ross: Yes, yes it is. In prison! What's the matter with you?

是的,的确是这样在监狱里!你是怎么搞的?

Joey: What? That's not? Oh my god.

什么?不是这样?哦,天啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498483.html