看老友记学英语 我变成一个完全的大蠢蛋(在线收听

Monica: Even Mary Tyler Moore would've been better.

就算是玛丽泰勒摩尔也此这个要好。

Ross: I like it. I do, I think it's a Ten.

我喜欢。真的,我觉得十全十美。

Monica: Thank you. My hair is very amused.

谢谢。我的头发很让人开怀。

Chandler: Come on, Monica, things could be worse. You could get caught between the moon and New York City. I know it's crazy, but it's true.

别那样啦,Monica,事情本来还可能更糟。你可能会被“困在纽约月光中”(电影主题曲)。我知道很疯狂,不过千真万确(电影主题曲)。

Phoebe: Thank you.

谢谢。

Ross: Well, I got to go. Bye. Bye, Rachel.

我要走了。Rachel,再见。

Rachel: Wait, are you leaving?

慢着,你要走了?

Ross: Yeah, that's kinda what I meant by "bye!"

是的,所以我才说再见。

Rachel: Well, can I talk to you for a sec?

我能不能跟你说一下话?

Ross: Okay.

好的。

Joey: Hey, when the doctor does that hernia test...

当医生检查疝气时……

Chandler: That's ok.

那样做就没有关系

Ross: What's goin' on?

怎么了?

Rachel: Well, first of all, Paulo and I are not back together. It was just a stupid thing I did, and if I could go back in time and do it again, well, I wouldn't. Um, second of all, what?

好,首先,Paulo与我没有在一起。那是我干的一件蠢事,如果我能使时光倒转,我绝对不会这么做,我绝不会这么做。嗯,其次,什么?

Ross: Ok. Well, before I say anything, I just need to know, is this one of those things where you break up with a guy, and then I tell you what I think, and then the next day you get back together with the guy, and I look like a complete idiot?

好吧,在我说话之前我要先知道,这是不是当你与男友分手,我告诉你我的想法,然后第二天你又重修旧好,我变成一个完全的大蠢蛋?

Rachel: No. Nononono.

不是。不不不不。

Ross: Well, then, I think, I think the guy is scum. I hate him. I physically hate him. I always have. You are way too good to be with a guy like that. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you, and who gets how funny and sweet and amazing, and adorable, and sexy you are, you know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking "Oh my god, I'm with Rachel". You know, someone who makes you feel good, like the way I am with Julie. Was there a second of all?

好,我觉得他是个人渣。我恨死他了。我真的很厌恶他。我一直很厌恶他。你太好了,不能和那种烂人在一起。你值得与一个真正能欣赏你的人在一起。了解你有多么幽默,多么甜美,多么棒,多么可爱……多么性感,你知道吗?每天早上醒来都会想着“天啊,我跟Rachel在一起!”这个人能让你感觉非常好,就像我与Julie一样,你还没说完第二点?

Rachel: No, I think that was the whole all.

不,我想这就是所有的了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498484.html