看老友记学英语 只得到十五分钱跟一个避孕套(在线收听

RACHEL: Here. I thought you might be cold.

来,我想你可能会冷。

PHOEBE: Thank you.

谢谢。

RACHEL: Whoa, look at you, you did pretty well.

看看你,干得不错嘛。

PHOEBE: Eight dollars and 27 cents. But not really, 'cause I put in the first two,

这里一共是八块又二十七分。

just to, you know, get the ball rolling, and to make myself feel better.

其实没那么多啦,头两块是我放的。只是让钱滚滚来还有让自己舒服一点。

RACHEL: Do you?

结果呢?

PHOEBE: No. This whole like playing-for-money thing is so not good for me.

为了钱演奏这码子事对我非常的不好。

You know, I don't know, when I sang "Su-Su-Suicide", I got a dollar seventy-five.

我不知道当我唱到”自杀”,我得到一块七十五分钱。

But then, "Smelly Cat", I got 25 cents and a condom.

可是”臭臭猫”呢?十五分钱跟一个保险套。

So you know, now I just feel really bad for Smelly Cat.

所以现在我为”臭臭猫”感到很难过

RACHEL: Well, you know, honey, I don't think everybody gets Smelly Cat.

我不认为大家都会懂”臭臭猫”啊。

You know, I mean, if all you've ever actually had are healthy pets, then, whoosh!

我是说如果你只要养过健康的猫的话。

PHOEBE: It's not even that. I used to do my songs because it made me happy,

可是根本就不是那个嘛。本来我唱歌只是因为我很高兴,

but now it's like, it's just all about the money.

可是现在却变成全都是为了钱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498519.html