看老友记学英语 我是从屁股感觉到的(在线收听

CHAN: She's insane, the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work.

她疯了,那个女人疯了,上班前,上班后,上班中。

She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore.

她叫我在公司做收臀运动。现在,他们不再送邮件给我了。

RACH: Hey Phoebs, how'd it go with Scott last night?

菲菲,你昨晚跟史考怎么样?

PHOE: Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restraunt, ordered champagne, nice.

不错呀带他去一家浪漫的餐厅……点了香槟,很好

JOEY: The guy still won't put out, huh?

那个家伙还是不行动啊?

PHOE: Nope. Zilch, nothin', uh-uh.ALL: Sorry Phoebs.

不,零蛋,没有。真遗憾,菲菲。

PHOE: Look, I, y'know, I don't mind taking it slow, I like him a lot,

我不在乎慢慢的来,我很喜欢他。

y'know he's really interesting and he's really sweet and why won't he give it up?

他这个人很有趣,人也很甜,他干嘛那么矜持呢?

JOEY: Maybe he, uhh... drives his car on the other side of the road, if ya know what I mean.

或许他跟我们反方向开车,你懂我的意思吧?

PHOE: No, whad'ya mean? He's not British.

不懂,他又不是英国人。

JOEY: Maybe he's. . . gay.

他或许是同性恋。

PHOE: Oohh, um, no, I don't think that's the problem. 'Cause we went, um, dancing the other night and the way he held me so close,

不,我觉得问题不在那儿,因为我们前几天去跳舞…他紧紧抱住我的那个样子,

and the way he was looking into my eyes I just like... definitely felt something.

还有他凝视我眼睛的样子…我觉得他对我绝对有意思

RACH: Yeah, but how much can you tell from a look?

是啊,从眼神能看出多少呢?

PHOE: No, I felt it on my hip. You could tell.

不,我是从屁股感觉到的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498520.html