看老友记学英语 我在跟别人交往(在线收听

RACH: Hi.

嗨。

ROSS: I didn't get a cat.

我没有领养猫。

RACH: Oh, that's um, interesting.

真有趣。

ROSS: No, no it's not interesting. OK, it's very, very not interesting.

不,那一点都没有趣那非常非常没有趣。

In fact it's actually 100 percent completely opposite of interesting.

事实上那百分之百是有趣的相反。

RACH: Alright, I got it Ross.

好,我懂了,罗斯。

ROSS: You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.

你没有权利告诉我说你曾经喜欢过我。

RACH: [hurt] What?

什么?

ROSS: I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.

在我发现之前我跟芙莉过得很快乐。

RACH: Hey, I was doin' great before I found out about you.

在我发现之前我也过得很快乐。

You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?

你以为看你跟芙莉那样我心里好受吗?

ROSS: Then you should have said something before I met her.

你应该在我认识她之前说出来。

RACH: I didn't know then. And how come you never said anything to me.

那时我不知道啊那你为何从不说什么呢?

ROSS: There was never a good time.

因为总没有机会。

RACH: Right, you, you only had a year. We only hung out every night.

对,你有一年机会我们每晚都在一起混。

ROSS: Not, not, not every night. You know, and...

不是……每个晚上。

and it's not like I didn't try, Rachel, but things got in the way, y'know?

而且我也不是没试过,瑞秋,但是每次都有事情发生。

Like, like Italian guys or ex-fiances or, or, or Italian guys.

就像是意大利人啊……或者是前任的未婚夫啦…

RACH: Hey, there was one Italian guy, OK, and do you even have a point?

只有一个意大利人你到底有没有重点啊?

ROSS: The point is I... I don't need this right now, OK. It, it's too late,

重点是我现在已经不需要这个了,太迟了,

I'm with somebody else, I'm happy. This ship has sailed.

我在跟别人交往,我很快乐,这艘船开航了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498523.html