看老友记学英语 那个神秘男子是谁?(在线收听

MONICA: Hey there.

嗨。

RICHARD: What?

怎样?

MONICA: Nothing, I just heard something nice about you.

没什么,我刚听到你的好话。

RICHARD: Humm, really?

真的?

MRS. GELLER: Richard. Richard. Your son isn't seeing anyone is he?

你儿子现在没女朋友吧?

RICHARD: Uhh, not that I know of.

据我所知,没有.

MRS. GELLER: Well, I was thinking, why doesn't he give Monica a call?

我是在想…他何不打个电话给摩妮卡?

RICHARD: That - that's an idea.

那…是个主意.

MONICA: Well, actually, I'm already seeing someone.

事实上,我已经有男友了。

MRS. GELLER: Oh?

是吗?

RICHARD: Oh?

哦?

ROSS: Ohh.

唉。

MRS. GELLER: She never tells us anything. Ross, did you know Monica's seeing someone?

这孩子什么事都不讲,罗斯你知道摩妮卡有男友了吗?

ROSS: Mom, there are so many people in my life. Some of them are seeing people and some of them aren't. Is that crystal?

妈,我周遭有好多好多人。有些人有男朋友,有些人没有,那是水晶的吗?

MRS. GELLER: So, who's the mystery man?

那个神秘男子是谁?

MONICA: Well, uh, he's a doctor.

他是个医生。

MRS. GELLER: A real doctor?

真正的医生?

MONICA: No, a doctor of meat. Of course he's a real doctor. And he's handsome, and he's sweet, and know you'd like him.

不,他是研究肉的。他当然是真的医生,他很英俊,人很好我知道你会喜欢他。

MRS. GELLER: Well that's wonderful. . . I

那太棒了。

MONICA: Mom, it's OK.

妈,没关系。

RICHARD: It is Judy.

没错,茱蒂。

MRS. GELLER: Jack. Could you come in here for a moment? NOW!

杰克,请你进来一下,好吗?现在!

MR. GELLER: Found it.

找到了。

ROSS: I'll take that dad.

交给我,爸。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499182.html