看老友记学英语 不是吧,他们真的"杀了"乔伊(在线收听

CHANDLER: So, when I woke up this morning, he'd stolen all the insoles out of my shoes.

我今天早上醒过来的时候…发现他偷了我所有的鞋垫。

MONICA: Why?

为什么?

CHANDLER: Because he thinks I slept with his ex-girlfriend and killed his fish.

那家伙以为我睡了他前任女友而且还杀了他的鱼

PHOEBE: Why would you kill his fish?

你干嘛杀了他的鱼?

CHANDLER: Because sometimes, Phoebe after you sleep with someone, you have to kill the fish.

菲此,因为有时候你跟人上床之后…就必须要杀条鱼。

RACHEL: Chandler honey, I'm sorry. Ok, can we watch Joey's show now please?

钱德,宝贝…抱歉,可以看乔伊的节目了吗?

ROSS: Yeah.

是啊

MONICA: Wait, he's not here yet.

等等,他还没有到。

RACHEL: So, he's on the show, he knows what happens.

这是他演的,他知道情节。

ROSS: Yeah.

是啊。

MONICA: Alright.

好吧。

CHANDLER: Oh, I'm fine about my problem now, by the way.

对了,我不在乎我的问题了。

RACHEL: Oh good.DR.

好的,医生。

REMORE: Amber, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, as a friend and as your brother.

安珀…你需要的时候永远有我…我是你一辈子的朋友跟哥哥。

AMBER: Oh Drake.

崔克

DR HORTON: Hard day huh? First the medical award, this.

辛苦了,是吧?先是医学大奖,然后是这个。

DR. REMORE: Some guys are just lucky I guess.

是呀,我猜有些人天生好运

INTERCOM: Dr. Remore, report to first floor emergency, stat.

R雷大夫,请到一楼急诊室报到

DR. EMORE: Well then, uh, I uhh, guess that's me. Anyone else need to go on the elevator? Dr. Horton, Dr. Wong?

那么…我猜在叫我了,还有谁想坐电梯的?何大夫?华大夫?

DR. HORTON: No, no, they only said you.

不,不,他们只叫你一个人啊。

DR. REMORE: Oh, ok. Alright.

好吧

AMGER: I love you Drake.

我爱你,崔克

DR. REMORE: Yeah, whatever. Oh no.

是呀,随便啦

AMBER: Drake, look out.

崔克,当心。

DR. REMORE: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。

MONICA: Did they just kill off Joey?

他们刚刚甩了乔伊?

ROSS: No. Now maybe.

不是吧,看来现在是了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499189.html