看老友记学英语 抱歉,钱德,我已尽最大努力了!(在线收听

Janice: We're baack!

我们回来了

Joey: Hey!

嘿!

Chandler: What are you guys doing together?

你们俩在一起干嘛?

Janice: Joey and Janice's DAY OF FUN!!!

乔伊和珍妮丝的道遥一日游

Chandler: Really.

真的吗?

Joey: Yeah, yeah. We went to a Mets game, we got Chinese food, and you know, I love this woman. You have got competition buddy.

我们去看纽约大都会的比赛,还吃了中国菜,你知道的,我爱这个女人,你有竞争对手了,兄弟。

Janice: I just came by to give you a kiss, I have to go pick up the baby, so. I'll see you later sweetheart, you too Chandler.

我只是上来亲你一下,我得去接孩子了待会儿见,甜心,你也是,钱德。

Chandler: You still can't stand her can you?

你还是受不了她,是吗?

Joey: I'm sorry man, I tired, I really did.

抱歉,我已尽最大努力了

Chandler: Well, you know, I appreciate you giving it a shot.

还是谢谢你的努力

Joey: But, hey, look, you know the good thing is, is that we spent the whole day together and I survived, and what's even more amazing, so did she. It was bat day at Shea Stadium.

但是有一点可喜的是…我们整天在一起而我还能存活,更了不起的是,她也做到了,今天是大都会主场的打击日

Chandler: Well, I guess that's something.

我想这还蛮了不起的

Joey: No man, that's huge! Now, I know I can stand to be around her, which means I get to hang out with you, which is kinda the whole point, anyway.

天啊,这可是大事呢现在我知道我可以待在她旁边,表示…我可以和你一起出去…反正这就是我的重点

Chandler: Okay.

好吧。

Joey: Oh, hey, Chandler, we, ah, we stopped by the coffee shop and ran into Ross.

我们在咖啡店停了一下,结果遇到罗斯。

Chandler: Oh God!

天啊

Joey: Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I do it too.

希望这会让你好过点,我也会有这种想法。

Chandler: Really?

真的?

Joey: Oh yeah, I always picture your Mom when I'm having sex.

当我在做爱时,我都会想像“你”妈的样子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499203.html