看老友记学英语 莫妮卡又对薄荷饼干上瘾了(在线收听

Ross, but me down for another box of the mint treasures, okay. Where, where are the mint treasures?

再给我一盒薄荷口味的,好吗?薄荷饼干在哪里?

Ah, we're out. I sold them all.

没有了,都卖光了

What?

什么?

Monica, I'm cutting you off.

摩妮卡我不能再让你吃下去了

No. No, just, just, just a couple more boxes. It-it-it's no big deal, all right, I'm-I'm cool. You gotta help me out with a couple more boxes!

再两盒就好,这也没什么,我很好。你得帮我再弄两盒。

Mon, look at yourself. You have cookie on your neck.

看看你自己,你脖子上还有饼干。

(covers her neck) Oh God! (runs to the bathroom)

老天!

So, how many have you sold so far?

你卖了几盒?

Check this out. Five hundred and seventeen boxes!

你看,417盒

Oh my God, how did you do that?

老天,你怎么办到的?

Okay, the other night I was leaving the museum just as 'Laser Floyd' was letting out of the planetarium, without even trying I sold 50 boxes! That's when it occurred to me, the key to my success, 'the munchies.' So I ah, started hitting the NYU dorms around midnight. I am selling cookies by the case. They call me: 'Cookie Dude!'

前两天晚上,我离开博物馆的时候,天文馆正在放雷射佛洛依德。我随随便便就卖了五十盒。这时我想到成功的关键就是吸大麻后的“饥饿感”,所以我开始在午夜时分到纽约大学的宿舍去。我把饼干论箱卖,他们叫我“饼干佬”。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499506.html