看老友记学英语 到底哪个更无聊(在线收听

So I nodded off a little.

我是打了一下瞌睡。

Nodded off!! Ross you were snoring. My father’s boat didn’t make that much noise when it hit rocks!

打瞌睡?Ross,你还打呼噜,我爸爸的船撞上岩石的时候,都没有这么大声!

Come on! Forty-five minutes! Forty-five minutes the man talked about strappy backed dresses.

拜托,45分钟,那个人讲了45分钟的露背吊带裙。

Well okay, how about four hours in a freezing museum auditorium listening to Professor Pitstains and he’s “Hey everybody!

好,那在冰冷的博物馆礼堂坐上四个小时听Pitstains教授说:“大家好,

Remember that thing that’s been dead for a gazillion years. Well there’s this little bone we didn’t know it had?!”

记得这东西是亿万年前死的吗? 我们过去不知道它有这块小骨头!”

First of all it’s Professor Pittain! And second of all, that little bone, proved that, that particular dinosaur had wings, but didn’t fly.

首先,那是Pittain教授,其次,那块小骨头证明了那只恐龙有翅膀,可是不会飞。

Okay, see now, what I just heard: blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah, blah, blah.

好,你知道我听到的是什么吗?啦啦啦啦啦。

You know what, 100 million people went to see a movie about what I do, I wonder how many people would go see a movie called, Jurassic Park.

一亿人跑去看一部以我的工作为主题的电影,我不知道有多少人会去看部叫侏罗纪公园的电影。

Oh, that is so...

那实在是…

No-no-no, a bunch of out of control jackets take over an island.

一群抓狂的疯子控制整个小岛。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499520.html