看老友记学英语 三个人的混乱关系(在线收听

So I guess you’d like to know how it all happened.

这下我猜你会想知道都发生了什么事了。

I-I mean I, well I think I can figure it out.

我-我的意思是,我想我能弄明白怎么回事。

I guess you know I was born, and everyone started lying their asses off!

我猜你知道我的出生,然后每个人开始愚蠢地撒谎!

Noo! No! It wasn’t like that I... Remember how I told you how Lily,

不不!不是那样的,我...记得告诉过你,莉莉,弗兰克和我,

Frank, and I we were, we were close. Well, we were, we were very close.

曾经很亲密,我们,非常非常亲密。

How close?

有多亲密?

Well, the-the three of us we were, kind of umm, a couple.

就是说,我们三个有点象,夫妇那样。

I don’t even know how that would work!

我真不知道你们是怎么做到的!

Well, we were...

我们...

I’m not asking!

我没在问!

Well, any how, somehow I got pregnant, and, and I was scared.

不管怎么说,不知怎么我怀孕了,我吓坏了。

I was stupid and selfish, and I was 18 years old.

我很傻,而且自私。那时我18岁。

I mean, you remember what it’s like to be eighteen years old?

我的意思是,你记得你18岁是什么样子的吗?

Yeah. Let’s see, my had Mom killed herself, and my Dad had run off,

是的。让我想想,我的母亲自杀了,我父亲跑掉了。

and I was living in a Gremlin with a guy named Cindy who talked to his hand.

我和一个只和自己的手说话叫Cindy的家伙住在一个糟糕的地方。

Well, I’m so sorry. I thought I was leaving you with the best parents in the world.

我很抱歉。我原以为我把你留给了世上最好的父母。

I didn’t even hear about your Mom and Dad till a couple of years ago,

直到几年前我才得到你父母的消息。

and by then you were already grown up. I don’t know, you’re here, and I would,

而且那时你已经长大了。我不知道你在这儿,而且我会。

I would really, I would like to get to know you.

我真的会,我会很高兴试着了解你。

Yeah, well, everybody does! I’m a really cool person.

是啊,人人都想了解我!我是一个很酷的人。

And you know you had 29 years to find that out, but you didn’t even try!

你有29年的时间来找我,可你甚至没有试过!

You know what, you walked out on me, and I’m just, I’m gonna do the same thing to you.

你知道吗,你遗弃了我,我会,我也要对你作同样的事。

Wait!

等等!

I don’t ever want to see you again!

我再也不想见到你了!

Umm, where’s my purse?

我的钱包在哪?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500144.html