看老友记学英语 你让我大开眼界(在线收听

Well?

怎么了?

They’re not even touching the lasagna!

他们碰都不碰宽面条了!

Really?!

真的?!

Oh, they love your casserole.

哦, 他们喜欢你的砂锅菜。

Yes!!

太好了!!

It’s hard to believe that just a little while ago this was nothing but ingredients.

很难相信,刚才还只有一些原材料。

Well, everyone seems to be enjoying your dish.

看来每个人都喜欢你的菜。

And you?

你呢?

I thought it was… quite tasty.

我想它是... 十分可口。

So if everyone liked it, and you liked it, that would make this a success.

每个人都喜欢, 你也喜欢, 那就代表我成功了。

Which would make you…

那你就是个……

A bitch?

婊子?

Well, I was going for wrong, but we can use your word.

我不是这意思, 但是我们可以用你的词。

Yes, well I was wrong, and I have to say you really impressed me today.

我错了,我必须告诉你今天你给我留下了非常深刻的印象。

Umm, you might even say that she pulled a Monica.

嗯, 你可以说她“很Monica”。

She doesn’t know we switched it. (Monica nods her head ‘No.’)

她不知道我们已经将它转义了。

And the next time you cater for me, there will be nothing but ice in the freezer. (She starts to bite her nails)

下次你帮我提供食物,我只准备冰块。

That really means a lot.

你的话对我意义重大。

Oh, and Mom, don’t bite your nails.

哦, 妈妈, 不要咬你的指甲。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500158.html