看老友记学英语 朋友妻不可戏(在线收听

Hi. Hi, I-I was just sitting over there,

嗨。嗨,我-我刚才坐那边,

and uhh, Chandler. My name is Chandler. Did I say that?

呃...Chandler,我叫Chandler,我刚说过吗?

No, you didn't. Hi, I'm Kathy.

没,你没说过。嗨,我叫Kathy。

Uh Kathy, with K or a C?

呃,Kathy,K打头的还是C打头的?

With a K.

K.

Oh-oh-hey!

喔-喔-嗨!

Wow! You are really good at this.

喔! 你还真会打招呼啊。

Hey, come on, give me a break, I'm out on a limb here.

嘿,拜托,给点面子,看我现在多尴尬。

I'm sorry, you're right, I apologize, but I should tell you that I'm waiting for a date.

不好意思,你是对的,我道歉,不过我不得不告诉你我正在等约会的对象。

Oh, and there he is now.

啊,而且现在他来了。

Hey!

嗨!

Hey! Hey, hey-hey, hey. (Joey kisses Kathy.)

嗨! 嗨,嘿-嘿,嘿。

Hey, I see you guys already met, huh?

嘿, 你们已经认识了,嗯?

Yes-yes, I was just trying to figure out a way to uh,

对-对,我刚才正在讲,呃,

demonstrate how I could get my exceptionally large feet into my even bigger mouth.

示范我怎么把我大得出奇的脚正好放在我的嘴里。

Didn't I tell ya? Always showin' off.

我早跟你说过吧?他总爱逞口舌之利。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500165.html