听歌学英语:Waiting For Love - Avicii 等待爱(在线收听

 Where there's a will there's a way kinda beautiful有志者,事竟成 。多美好啊!

And every night has its day,so magical每个漫长的夜都有白昼,如此神奇
And if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle如果怀有爱意生活,相信人生再无
That can't be defeated无法克服的困苦。
For every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable残酷的暴徒只会摧毁脆弱之人
In every lost soul the bones of the miracle每个迷失的灵魂里,都蕴藏着奇迹的可能
For every dreamer a dream we're unstoppable而每个追梦人来说 我们无法阻挡他们梦想的步伐
With something to believe in因为那梦带着坚定的信仰
Monday left me broken周一的我,心碎不堪
Tuesday I was through with hoping周二的我,不再怀有希望
Wednesday my empty arms were open周三的我,展开空空的双臂
Thursday waiting for love waiting for love周四的我,还在等待爱情 等待爱情
Thank the stars it's Friday谢天谢地,繁星璀璨,周五了
I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday周六的我像是燃烧的烈焰 肆意疯狂
Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday周日是不会去教堂啦
I'll be waiting for love waiting for love我还在等待爱情 等待爱情
To come around 等待爱情降临
We are one of a kind irreplaceable我们独一无二,不可替代
How did I get so blind and so cynical而我怎么会这么盲目 又这般愤世嫉俗
If there's love in this life we're unstoppable如果生活充满爱,我们将无法抵挡
No we can't be defeated不,我们是无法战胜的
Monday left me broken周一的我 心碎不堪
Tuesday I was through with hoping周二的我不再怀有希望
Wednesday my empty arms were open周三的我,展开空空如也的双臂
Thursday waiting for love waiting for love周四的我还在等待爱情 等待爱情
Thank the stars it's Friday谢天谢地,繁星璀璨,周五了
I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday周六的我像是燃烧的烈焰 肆意疯狂
Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday周日是不会去教堂啦
I'll be waiting for love waiting for love我还在等待爱情 等待爱情
To come around等待爱情降临
 
词汇扩展:
bail /beɪl/ n 保释金
He was released on bail .他在交了保释金后被释放了。
Because of a previous conviction, the judge refused to grant bail (= allow the accused person to be released). 由于嫌疑人有前科,法官不准保释。(conviction 定罪;证明有罪;确信,坚定的信仰)
Her parents have agreed to pay bail for her.她的父母已同意为她支付保释金。
v (从船中)往外舀水
The boat is sinking! Start bailing quickly! 船在下沉!快往外舀水!
v 保释
She was yesterday bailed for three weeks on drink-driving offences.酒驾被拘后,昨天她获保释3个星期。( [ə'fɛns] n. 犯罪;违反;过错;冒犯;攻击)
He was bailed to appear at the Magistrates' Court next month.他获得保释,定于下月在地方治安法院出庭。(Magistrate [ˈmædʒɪstreɪt] n 治安法官;地方法官)
vp
bail out
(因飞机失事)跳伞
The plane's engine failed and the pilot was forced to bail out.飞机引擎出了故障,飞行员被迫跳伞。
放弃,退出
The actor has bailed out of the film after only three weeks' shooting.该演员只拍摄了3个星期就退出了剧组。
(通常指从经济上)帮助(某人或机构)脱离困境
She keeps running up huge debts and asking friends to bail her out. 她不断陷入巨额债务,最后总是请朋友们帮忙。(run up: 积欠;迅速积累)
bailout /ˈbeɪl.aʊt/
n 救助;援助
Three years of huge losses forced the bank to seek a government bailout.长达3年的巨额亏损迫使银行向政府寻求援助。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/501758.html