精品五句-1-expect sb to do sth(在线收听

[不知道大家有没有这样的经历,吃饭时,老妈慈祥地看着你,说:“你过得开心就好,我可不指望老了的时候,你来养活我。”这“指望某人做某事”就是“expect sb to sth”。别以为这个词组太过普通,多和老外聊聊天,你就知道它有多“伟大”了。现在,我们一起来操练一下吧!]

[Steven精品五句]

普通句
I would expect him to be the kind of person.
我期望他成为那种人。

次级高手句
I would expect him to be the kind of person, who’s loving.
我期望他成为那种有爱心的人。

高手句
I would expect him to be the kind of person, who’s loving, caring.
我期望他成为那种有爱心、懂得关怀的人。

超级高手句
I would expect him to be the kind of person, who’s loving, caring and happy all the time.
我期望他成为那种有爱心、懂得关怀、永远快乐的人。

专家句
If I had a baby now, I would expect him to be the kind of person, who’s loving, caring and happy all the time.
如果,我有孩子的话,我期望他成为那种有爱心、懂得关怀、永远快乐的人

[Steven解句]
If I had a baby now,(假设。。。)
        I would expect him to be the kind of person(核心句),
                 who’s loving, caring and happy all the time.(他是这样的人)

[Steven精品五句之编辑部的故事]

(It is almost 9:30 P.M. now. All the friends are ready to leave.)
(这会儿差不多是晚上9点30分了。?械幕锇檎?急咐肟?#?BR>

Tina: You know, I’ve been thinking about what kind of person my baby will be?
你知道吗,我一直在想我的宝宝会成为怎样的人。
Sue: The question should not bother you at the moment. Tina, You don’t even have a boy friend. (laughing…)
这会儿,你不该有这样的问题吧。Tina,你现在甚至连男朋友都没有。
Tina: That’s the cruelest thing you’ve ever said to me.
这是你对我说过的最残酷的话了。
Steven: Ok, here’s what I’m thinking. If I had a baby now, I would expect him to be the kind of person, who’s loving, caring and happy all the time.
好吧,我是这么想的。如果我有个孩子的话,我期望他成为那种有爱心、懂得关怀、永远快乐的人。
Tina: How nice you are, Steve. You’re just a really loving guy. I’ll buy you breakfast tomorrow morning.
Steve, 你太好了。你真是个有爱心的人。 明天早上我给你买早饭!
Steve: Tina, I have to add something. I’m not planning to have a baby.
Tina,知道吗?我需要补充一下。我没打算要孩子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jpwj/5030.html