交通英语口语 乘飞机旅行(在线收听

1.Will you go by ship or by air?

你乘船还是乘飞机去?

I will go by air(plane).

我乘飞机去。

2.Is it your first trip by air?

这是你第一次乘飞机旅行吗?

3.Do you have the documents for travelling?

你有旅行文件吗?

Yes,I have passport,visa,yellow card and airticket.

是的,我有护照、签证、黄皮书和机票。

4.What do you go there for?

你去那边有什么事?

5.I go there just for sightseeing.

我去那里只是观光而已。

6.I go there on business.

我去那里出差。

7.What time does your flight take off?

你的班机什么时候起飞?

8.I would like to fly CIA006 bound for Taibei.

我要搭CIA006班机去台北。

9.May I have your ticket?

让我看看你的机票好吗?

10.Yes,here it is.

是的,在这。

11.And for the international departure,I want to have I_94 which might be in your passport.

因为这是国际航线出境,我需要你护照里面的I—94表。

12.Smoking or non_smoking?

吸烟区还是不吸烟区?

13.Smoking,please.

吸烟区。

14.Aisle or window side?

靠走道还是靠窗?

15.I'll take a window side.

我要靠窗的座位。

16.Would you put your baggage on here?This is a claim tag for your baggage.

请你把行李放在这里好吗?这是你行李的领物签。

17.Is this the direct flight to Paris?

这班飞机直飞巴黎吗?

18.No,it goes to Paris via London.

不,是经由伦敦飞巴黎。

19.Excuse me.What do you want for drink after take_off?

抱歉,请问你在飞机起飞后想喝些什么?

20.What kind of drinks do you have?

你们有什么饮料?

21.We have coke,orange juice and cocktails.But one dollar for cocktail.Soft drinks are free.

我们有可乐、橘子汁和鸡尾酒,但是喝鸡尾酒要付1美元,不含酒精的饮料免费。

22.I want to have coke.

我要可乐。

23.All right.

好的。

24.Which do you like better for dinner,beef or chicken?

晚餐你喜欢牛肉还是鸡肉?

25.I like chicken.And can we see the movies today?

我要鸡肉,另外,我们今天可以看电影吗?

26.After dinner.Do you want to see our movies?

晚餐后可以看。你要看我们的电影吗?

27.Yes,but what kind of movies can we enjoy?

是的,但是我们能看什么影片?

28."The Last Hard Man"starred by Charlton Heston that is an interesting western movies.

一部由卡尔登·希斯顿主演的有趣的西部片《大决战》。

29.I'll see it.

我会看。

30.Two dollars for earphone.I'll bring it to you soon.

耳机要2美元,我马上拿给你。

31.Transit passenger!Are you a transit passenger?

过境旅客!你是过境旅客吗?

32.Yes,I am.

是的,我是。

33.Transit card,please.

请出示过境卡。

34.Thank you.Are there any souvenir shops in the waiting room?

谢谢你,候机室有纪念品商店吗?

35.Yes,there are some.

是的,有几家。

36.What is the departure time and gate number?

什么时候起飞,登机门是几号?

37.Seven thirty p.m..And your boarding gate is 18.

下午7点30分,你的登机门是18号。

38.I would like to make a reconfirmation for my flight.

我要再确定一下我的班机。

39.May I have your ticket?

请把你的机票给我好吗?

40.Yes,here it is.

是的,在这。

41.Thank you.You are to fly US123 for New York on July 27,aren't you?

谢谢你,你是要乘7月27日US123班机去纽约,对吗?

42.Yes,that's right.

是的,没错。

43.All right.Confirmed.Where are you staying?

好的,确认完毕,你现在住哪里?

44.At Park Hotel.Room number is 365.

住在公园旅馆,365号房。

45.Thank you.The departure time of your flight is four o'clock p.m.,

谢谢你,你的班机起飞时间是下午4点,

and you should be at the airport at last one and half hour prior to the departure time.Have a nice flight!

而你必须在起飞前至少提早一个半小时到机场,祝你旅途愉快。

46.I want to change my flight reservation.

我想改签我的班机。

47.What is your new flight you want to fly?

你现在想乘哪一班飞机?

48.How many flights do you have on August 28?

8月28日你们有多少班机?

49.Where are you going?

你要去哪里?

50.New Orleans.

新奥尔良。

51.New Orleans.We have two flights,one in the morning and other in the afternoon.Which flight do you want?

新奥尔良,我们有两个航班,一个在上午,另一个在下午,你要搭哪一班机?

52.I'll take the afternoon flight.

我乘下午的班机。

53.All right.May I have your ticket?I have to put a sicker on it.

好的,请把你的机票给我好吗?我要把贴纸贴上去。

1.Your passport,please.

请给我你的护照。

2.Yes,sir.

是的,先生。

3.How long do you intend to stay in the United States?

你想在美国停留多长时间?

4.About three weeks.

大约三个星期。

5.Where are you going to stay?

你准备住在哪里?

6.Hilton Palace Hotel in San Francisco.

旧金山的希尔顿宫殿旅馆。

7.What is the purpose of your visit?

你来访的目的是什么?

8.Just for sightseeing.

只是观光而已。

9.You're from Taiwan,aren't you?

你来自台湾,是吗?

10.Yes,sir.

是的,先生。

11.Good.Have a nice day!

好的,祝你今天愉快。

12.Thank you very much,sir.

非常谢谢你,先生。

1.Please show me your passport and declaration card.

请把你的护照和海关申报书给我。

2.Yes,sir.

是的,先生。

3.Anything to declare specially?

有没有什么要特别申报的?

4.No,I don't.

不,我没有。

5.What is this box?

这箱子里面装了什么?

6.This is Chinese rice cracker as souvenir for a friend of mine.Shall I open it?

这是送朋友当纪念品的中式米饼,要打开吗?

7.Not necessary.I'll say O.K.Give this declaration card to that officer at the exit,please.

不必。好了。请把申报书拿给在出口处的官员。

8.Thank you very much.

非常谢谢你。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jtyyky/504102.html