看绯闻女孩学英语 175(在线收听

Rufus: Lily. there you are.

Lily,你在这儿啊。

Lily: Oh, I just needed a moment. that what just happened.

噢,我需要静一下,因为刚才那件事。

Rufus: The kiss?

那个吻?

Lily: Yeah, it made me feel a little...

是的让我觉得有点......

Rufus: Nostalgic?

想起了过去?

Lily: Nauseous.

让我想吐才对。

Rufus: Right, um, ouch.

对,噢,好疼。

Lily: No, I’m…I’m kidding, kind of. I’m sorry, Rufus. I…I maybe I shouldn't have asked you here.

不是的,我在开玩笑呢。对不起,Rufus,或许我不该叫你来这儿。

Rufus: Right, um, and, um, I’m sorry I kissed you, but I did it because that mercenary in the starched white shirt.

是啊,恩...... 我很抱歉吻了你,但我那么做是因为那个穿着笔挺白衬衣的势利小人。

He doesn't appreciate everything you have over an attractive 25-year-old mannequin.

他不懂得欣赏你身上所有胜过那个25岁模特的迷人之处。

'cause beauty fades, though yours has done a remarkable job of holding on, and in the long run, it's gonna be his loss.

因为美丽是会衰退的,不过你的保持程度令人惊讶,并且很长一段时间内这都是他的损失。

And I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. ‘cause trust me, it's not fun.

而我认为他应该体会到失去的滋味是怎样的,相信我,不好受的。

Lily: I think it worked.

我想这起作用了。

Bart: Lily, may I speak with you for a moment? If you'll excuse us.

Lily 我能跟你聊几句吗,如果你不介意的话。

Rufus: Happy to help.

很愿意帮忙。

Bart: She means nothing.

她没有任何意义。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504553.html