看绯闻女孩学英语 176(在线收听

Serena: Jenny? Hey.

Jenny? 嘿!

Jenny: Serena. Um, look, you didn't see me here, okay?

Serena,你瞧,你没在这儿见过我,好吗?

Serena: Yeah, don't worry about it. Just one in a series of things I’ll pretend didn't happen tonight.

好,别担心,这只是我今晚会当作没发生过的其中一件事而已。

Jenny: Is everything okay?

一切都还好吗?

Serena: I’m not sure. Dan surprised me by showing up here.

我不知道,Dan出现在这里给了我一个惊喜。

Jenny: well, go, Dan!

做得好啊,Dan!

Serena: Yeah, except then he threw me for a loop by chasing after some girl named Vanessa.

是啊,除了他丢下我傻在那里去追那个叫Vanessa的女孩子。

Jenny: No, V. is Dan's best friend.

不是的,V是Dan的死党。

Serena: Yeah, well, they seemed like a little more than that. They've kind of got a history, don't they?

可看起来不只如此,他们有段过去,是不是?

Jenny: Sure. but, I mean, Dan's never liked a girl like he likes you.

是的,但是 Dan从来没有像喜欢你这样喜欢过别人。

Really. I mean, come on. he's at a masked ball and I think he'd go basically anywhere with you.

真的,你瞧啊,他都来参加化装舞会了。我想他基本上会跟你去任何地方的。

Except for maybe the Ice Capades,, ‘cause that really freaked him out when he was 5.

或许除了白雪溜冰团,因为他5岁的时候真的被吓到了。

Serena: You know what? I... I think I’ll go and try to find him.

你知道吗我...... 我想我该去找找他。

I don't know how I’m gonna find anyone.

我不知道该怎么找别人,

This stupid mask keeps falling over my eyes.

带着面具这白痴面具让我什么都看不清。

Jenny: Well, I’d give you mine, but masks come off at midnight, and I kind of need my disguise to get out of here.

我想把我的给你,但午夜时面具要摘下来,我需要掩饰一下离开这里。

Serena: You know what? You wanna trade?

你知道吗,你愿意换吗?

Jenny: Sure.

好啊!

Serena: Thanks. and here, take this. It's so hot in here, and you'll probably be cold outside. Here you go. Did you have fun tonight?

谢谢,来,拿着这个,这里很热,但在外面你恐怕会冷的。给,今晚开心吗?

Jenny: It was everything I hoped.

和我期望的一样。

Serena: Good. Okay, let's see. here.

很好,好的,来

Jenny: Oh, thanks.

谢谢,

Serena: Pretty.

很好看。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504554.html