英语听力:自然百科 金星和水星旅行指南(22)(在线收听

You've never guessed the dangers on the ground from orbit except maybe from this massive double burrow storms hovering above the poles.

你从来没有猜到地面上的危险,也许除了在极点的轨道上巨大的风暴盘旋。

This ,what we called dipoles features trolling around.

这就是我们所说的极子特征。

We don't know really what they are but the whole features self in thousand or two climax cross that very big but is has figured a type look to it .

我们真的不知道它们是什么,但整个有几千或者两个很大的高潮,但也已经有了一种类型。

Believed to be created by wind that whorl around equator speeds up to 230 miles per hour.

这被认为是风在赤道形成高达每小时230英里的螺旋。

These hurricanes can split into three and even four.

这些飓风可以分为三个,甚至四个高峰。

And the wild weather does not end there because the hottest planet in the solar system even has snow but not as we know it.

而恶劣的天气并没有到此为止,因为最热的行星在太阳系里甚至有雪,但不像我们所了解的那样。

All of sudden in the radar images all the mountains go white.

突然在雷达上显示众山变成了白色。

Now that's because there are some kind of highly reflected coating would look like white to your eyes.

现在因为有某种高度反射看起来就像你的眼睛里充满了白色。

If you could actually land on the Venus it might look shining.

如果你可以到达金星,它可能看起来会闪闪发光。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zrbaike/2012/504997.html