看绯闻女孩学英语 247(在线收听

Serena: I know, it’s gross.Oh,that reminds me.

我知道,太恶心了。哦,我想起来了。

I still haven't shown you pictures from my summer abroad.

我还没给你看我暑假出国玩的照片。

Celia: Oh,yes,be right back.

是啊,马上回来。

Lily: Well,I know you must not be happy, mother. I remember how unhappy you were when I didn't go and I imagine you came all this way to change Serena’s mind, but she is intractable on this.

妈妈,我知道你肯定不高兴。我还记得我没去的时候你有多生气。我知道你大老远来就为了让Serena改变主意,可她这次很坚定。

Celia: That's not the reason I came.

我不是为这个来的。

Lily: Everything okay?

出什么事了?

Celia: Lily, my darling,the,uh...The doctors think they found something.

Lily,我亲爱的...... 医生说我有点小毛病。

Lily: Something? What something?

毛病? 怎么回事?

Celia: Something in my lungs.

肺部长了点东西。

Lily: Oh,no,mom.

哦,不,妈妈。

Celia: Well, they’re... they're running tests, but they said that,uh,it might not be good. Look, I-I didn't want to worry you.I... I don't want to be a burden to you., I...

他们,他们还在做化验,可医生说有点不容乐观。我,我不想吓到你。我,我不想让你有负担,我......

Lily: Oh,no,it's no burden at all.

哦,不,当然不是负担。

Celia: All I want to do is to see my granddaughter make her debut the way I did,the way my mother did before me.

我唯一的希望就是看着我孙女,有个和我一样的成人礼舞会。和我的妈妈一样的。

Lily: Oh,mother,anything for you.

哦,妈妈,任何事都可以。

Serena: What's going on?

怎么回事?

Lily: Um,Serena,you're going to the debutante ball.

Serena,你必需去参加社交晚会。

Gossip girl: Serena van der Woodsen,looks like your invitation just arrived...with strings attached. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Serena Van Der Woodsen,看起来你的请柬是和绳索一起寄来的。来吧,来吧,你逃不掉的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505197.html