《迷失》精讲 18(在线收听

Okay. Wide open space.

好了 开阔地带

Check the radio, see if we're good.

你该试一下无线电 看看好用不

We're not gonna have reception.

在这里不会收到的

Just try it.

就试试吧

I don't want to waste batteries.

我不想浪费电池

I'm not asking to keep it on.

我没说让你一天都开着

We're blocked by the mountain.

我们还是被山挡着

Check the damn radio!

就试一下该死的无线电

We might not have any juice left when we get to...

如果我试一下 到用的时候我们可能就...

Oh, my God. What the hell's that?

天 什么鬼东西

Something's coming.

有东西来了

Coming towards us.

我看是向咱们来的

Come on, let's move.

来吧 我们走

I shouldn't have come on this hike! Sawyer!

我不该来的 Sawyer!

Let him go!

别管他

That's...That's a big bear.

那是...那是一只大熊

You think that's what killed the pilot?

会是它杀了机长吗

No. No, that's a tiny, teeny version compared to that.

不是 不 它和那东西相比就是小巫见大巫了

Guys, this isn't just a bear. It's a polar bear.

伙计们 这不光是一只熊 还是一只北极熊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506204.html