纸牌屋第一季 第1集:开场白(在线收听

Hey, what are you doing?

你干什么

Jesus!

天哪

Did you get a good look?

你看清肇事的车了吗

Blue Toyota Camry, it's all I saw.

只看到是辆蓝色丰田佳美

It's the Wharton's dog.

是沃顿家的狗

Oh, man. He's not gonna make it.

天哪,他撑不了多久了

Go see if they're at home.

去看看他们在不在家

It's ok.

没事了

There are two kinds of pain.

痛苦分两种

The sort of pain that makes you strong...

一种让你变得更强...

or useless pain...

另一种毫无价值

The sort of pain that's only suffering.

只是徒添折磨

I have no patience for useless things.

我对没价值的东西也没耐心

Moments like this require someone who will act...

这种时刻,需要有人采取行动

or do the unpleasant thing,

或做一些不好的事

or the necessary thing.

但也是必要的事

There...

好了.

No more pain.

痛苦结束了

It was a hit and run, I'm awfully sorry.

肇事逃逸,我很遗憾

He must have jumped over the fence again.

他肯定又自己跳出了庭院

Look, Steve's gonna file a report on the car,

史蒂夫会就肇事车信息报案

he'll put his people on it.

他会派下属去处理

We'll track him down.

我们会找到那个司机的

You're stunning.

你真是光彩照人

Shall we?

我们走吧

Three two...one...

三...二...一...

Happy New Year!

新年快乐

Oh, President elected Garrett Walker.

当选总统,加勒特?沃克

Do I like him? No.

我喜欢他吗,不

Do I believe in him? That's beside the point.

我信任他吗,这不是重点

Any politician that gets 70 million votes

任何一个能获得七千万选票的政客

has tapped into something larger than himself,

他所象征的含义早已超过了自身

larger than even me as much as I hate to admit it.

当然也超过了我,尽管我不愿意承认

Look at that winning smile, those trusting eyes.

看那胜者的笑脸,那些信任的眼神

I clung to him early on, and made myself vital.

我一早便抓住了他,并扮演了重要角色

After 22 years in congress

在国会待了22年

I can smell which way the wind is going.

我能嗅到风头的走向

Jim Matthews, his right honorably VicePresident.

吉姆?马修斯,尊敬的副总统阁下

Former Governor of Pennsylvania.

前宾夕法尼亚州州长

He did his duty in delivering the Keystone State.

他帮总统拿下了宾州

Bless his heart.

上帝保佑他

And now they're about to put him out to pasture.

现在他们要把他晾在一边了

But he looks happy, now doesn't he?

但他看上去挺开心的,不是吗

For some, it's simply the size of the chair.

在有些人看来,就是椅子大点罢了

Linda Vasquez, Walker's chief of staff.

琳达?瓦斯奎兹,沃克的幕僚长

I got her hired. She's a woman, check.

是我找来了她,她是个女人

And a Latina, check.

又是拉丁裔

But more important than that, she's as tough as twodollar steak.

但更重要的是,她像一块廉价牛排一样坚韧

Check, check, check.

样样都符合标准

When it comes to the White House,

要入住白宫

you not only need the keys in your back pocket.

你不仅要揣好钥匙

You need the gatekeeper.

还需要一个看门人

As for me, I'm just a lowly house majority whip.

而我,我只是卑微的众议院多数党党鞭

I keep things moving in a Congress

我维持这个被琐事

choked by pettiness, and lassitude.

和倦怠堵塞的众议院的运转

My job is to clear the pipes, and keep the sludge moving.

我的工作就是疏通管道,让污泥流动

But I won't have to be a plumber much longer. I've done my time.

但我这水管工要退休了,我尽了职责

I backed the right man.

我支持了对的人

Give and take.

付出与索取

Welcome to Washington.

这就是华盛顿

You need a haircut.

你该理发了

You think?

是吗

A little trim.

稍修剪一下

What are you gonna wear?

你准备穿什么

You mean for the meeting? For the announcement.

去会面吗,正式宣布的时候

I'm wearing my navy blue, the one with the pinstripes.

我准备穿海军蓝,带细条纹的那套

Good.

很好

You look handsome in that suit.

那套西服很衬你

I don't know if they will announce it before your board meeting.

难说他们会不会在你的董事会前宣布

Well, as long as I can say the donation is coming.

只要这笔捐款保证能拿到就行

As soon as it's official, Sancorp will write you the check.

一正式宣布,桑科公司就会给你支票

This is going to be a big year for us.

今年对我们将会是重要的一年

Community of what?

哪一个委员会

I would say immigration, banking or education, but...

我猜是移民,银行或者教育,但是...

None of my regular sources can confirm that.

但我常规的联络人都无法确认

Because...

那...

They don't know, or because they're not talking?

他们是不知道,还是不愿说

Because they don't know.

他们不知道

Keep at it, get me something.

继续查,挖点东西出来

Sorry, I'm so sorry Mr. Hammerschmidt.

对不起,真抱歉,汉默施密特先生

Zoe...

我是佐伊...

Barnes Right.

巴恩斯,嗯

Did it take him a year to remember your name?

他当年也过了一年才记住你是谁吗

Longer.

不止

Good morning, Lucas.

早上好,卢卡斯

What can I do for you, Zoe?

有什么事吗,佐伊

I am sick of the Fairfax county council.

我受不了费尔法克斯的郡议会了

You tell me everyday. Move me online.

你每天都这么说,让我做网络报道

My own blog.

让我开博客

First person, subjective, 500 words.

第一人称,主观视角,五百字篇幅

Not gonna happen. I'll go underground.

没门,我去挖掘秘密

backrooms, the urinals!

幕后消息,甚至去翻夜壶

I'll win over staff members on the Hill.

去争取国会的人

They need a place to vent.

他们也需要发泄

A gossip column? No. We'll lift the veil.

八卦专栏,不,是事实真相

What's really going on.

现在到底怎么回事

This is the Washington Herald, Zoe.

这里是《华盛顿先驱报》 佐伊

It's not...TMZ.

不是...名人消息网

Do you know how many people who watch TMZ?

你知道有多少人浏览名人消息网吗

I couldn't care less.

我一点也不关心

Which is why print journalism is dying.

所以报刊新闻业在衰落

Then it will die with dignity. At least with this paper.

那也不失体面,至少这份报纸是如此

You are stuck in the 20th century, Lucas,

你还活在20世纪吧,卢卡斯

you lack imagination.

缺乏想象力

Maybe so, but right now I don't need imagination,

也许吧,但我现在不需要想象力

I need copy.

我需要报道

Your nights and weekends are yours,

你自己的时间随意支配

I applaud whatever you want to do,

你想做什么我都没意见

as long as its not on my time.

但不能占用工作时间

You're telling me to go back to work? I am.

你是让我去干活儿吗,没错

What you're really telling me is to fuck off.

但你实际上是叫我滚蛋

I'm telling you both.

两者都有

It's Mr. Chapman already, from Provence Trust.

普罗旺斯基金的查普曼先生在等你

Hold my calls, Christina.

不要接进电话,克里斯蒂娜

Henry.

亨利

It's good to see you.

见到你真好

How long are you in town for? Just today.

到这儿几天了,今天刚来

What? You gotta come back down for the inauguration.

那你一定得来看就职典礼

I can hook you up.

我可以帮你联系一下

How about you hook me up with

不如帮我联系一下

the zoning laws you promised to get changed?

你答应会修改的分区法吧

We got 12 millions sitting in escrow

为了一块不能建房的空地

for an empty lot we can't build on.

我们一千二百万被托管

I know, but you gotta understand...

我知道,但你要明白

It's a local municipal issue.

这是地方政府的问题

I can't just pick up the phone...

我不能随便打个电话就...

You can't?

你不能了吗

Because that's not what you lead us to believe

你求我们捐款五万的时候

when you begged for 50 grand in donations.

可不是这么说的

Right, I...

嗯,我

Just one second.

稍等片刻

Christina, I said no calls,

克里斯蒂娜,我说了不要转接

not while I'm meeting with Mr. Chapman.

我和查普曼先生会面时不接电话

The Presidentelect?

当选总统

Do you mind? No, go ahead please.

你不介意吧,不,接吧

Put him trough Christina.

把电话接进来,克里斯蒂娜

Mr. Presidentelect?

当选总统先生

Thank you.

谢谢

Yes, we were pleased to win by double digits.

是的,我们很高兴以两位数优势胜出

Absolutely, anything you need.

当然,乐意效劳

I need you to put your long, wet, talented tongue

我需要你把你湿长灵活的舌头

between my tights

伸入我两腿之间

and make me squeal like Monica Lewin...

让我像莫妮卡?莱温斯基那样尖...

Me too.

我也是

Me too.

我也是

Okay, thank you, sir.

好的,谢谢您,先生

I'm so sorry...

非常抱歉

where were we?

刚才说到哪了

Walker...

沃克

what's he like?

他什么样

The Presidentelect running late?

当选总统迟到了吗

No, he couldn't make it. I'll brief him, though.

不,他来不了,我会跟他汇报的

Okay.

好的

This is the memo, I've drafted,

这是我起草的备忘录

on our Middle East policy we've been developing.

关于我们在商讨的中东政策

Now, I want to borrow from Reagan.

我想借用里根的说法

I'd like to coin the phrase "Trickledown diplomacy".

造个新词,叫"滴入式外交"

That way... Frank. I'm gonna stop you there.

这样,弗兰克,我得打断你

We are not nominating you for the Secretary of State.

我们不打算提名你为国务卿

I know, he made you a promise,

我知道他向你承诺过

but circumstances have changed.

但现在情况有变

The nature of promises, Linda,

所谓承诺,琳达

is that they remain immune to changing cicumstances.

就是不论情况如何变化也不受影响

Garrett has thought long and hard about this.

加勒特已经深思熟虑过了

And he's decided we need you to stay in Congress.

他认为我们需要你留在国会

When was this decision made?

这是什么时候的决定

And why wasn't I part of a conversation?

为什么我没参与商讨

I'm sorry, Frank, if it been up to me,

我很抱歉,弗兰克,如果由我决定

I wouldn't have waited this long to tell you.

我也不会等到现在才告诉你

So you knew, you were going to do this.

那你早就知道要这么做

It has been an evolving discussion.

我们的确谈了很久

It's a chickenshit move.

这就是懦夫的做法

Frank... I was vetted.

弗兰克,我都做过审查了

Was that a ruse? No.

那都是晃我吗,不是的

Let's be absolutely clear,

我们打开天窗说亮话

you wouldn't have won without me.

没有我,你们赢不了

You're right, but now we have to lead.

你说的没错,但我们现在执政了

And that means making tough choices.

所以得做出艰难的决定

As you know, education is a top priority for us.

你知道,教育是我们的重中之重

A complete federal overhaul.

要进行彻底的改革

But it's not just the education, Frank,

但不仅仅是教育,弗兰克

Congress has split.

国会已经分裂了

We need you there, more than we need you in the State Department.

我们更需要你待在国会,而不是国务院

I got you hired, Linda.

是我找你来的,琳达

I know.

我知道

Donations, endorsements.

捐款,博取公开支持

I wrote the campaign's entire foreign policy platform.

我为竞选写了整套外交纲领

I bring years of Foreign Affairs Committee...

我把外事委员会多年来...

Frank.

弗兰克

Please.

请别这样

I want to speak to Walker personally.

我要单独和沃克谈

The decision is made.

已经决定了

We need you, Frank.

我们需要你,弗兰克

Will you stand beside us or not?

你会支持我们吗

Of course, if that's what the President wants.

当然了,如果这是总统所愿

I'm very glad to hear that.

很高兴听到这话

I'm curious.

我很好奇

If not me then who?

你们选了谁

Michael Kern.

迈克尔?科恩

Michael Kern?

迈克尔?科恩

Well...

that is an excellent choice.

真是绝妙的选择

Do you think it'll look clear?

这样清楚吗

I just want to make sure it doesn't look like

我可不想让这看着像

we're neglecting out domestic...

我们在忽略国内...

No, no, no, no... I'm gonna say

不不不,我会说

that we are expanding our mission. Okay.

我们在拓展业务,好的

And we're bringing on a new organization to help us.

我们会启用新的组织帮助我们

They know which one yet?

决定好用哪家了吗

I'm still looking into a few options, but, um...

我还在定夺,但是

Tell me, what did we agree on that we could hire how many new people.

我们之前说定要招几个新人

Six? Six, maybe seven.

六个吗,六七个吧

We'll have enough.

人手足够的

Ooh, it's exciting. Huh?

真激动人心啊

This, uh, new direction we're heading.

向着新方向前进

I just don't know where we're gonna fit all the people.

我只是不知道要怎么安置那些人

Well, do you think we'll have to look into additional space?

你觉得我们地方不够用吗

No, no. I'll find a way.

不不,我会想办法

Okay, so make the changes to the power point.

好,去修改PPT

And let's meet again, at 2:30. Okay.

两点半开会,好的

It's me.

是我

I feel like an idiot leaving messages like this. Call me back.

我像傻子一样给你留言,打给我

What is it, Zoe?

什么事,佐伊

Um, I knew you're gonna have your hands full at the White House. So,...

我知道你在白宫会很忙,所以

If you need someone to do research, or...

如果你需要谁来做调查,或者

Or punch out background. I think I'll be fine.

写背景资料,我没问题

Well, if things get hectic, and you need any help...

如果实在忙不过来,需要帮助的话...

So you can blog about rubbing shoulders with the big boys.

你好写博客说跟大人物打过交道了吗

Wh... What did Lucas tell you?

卢卡斯跟你说了什么

Look, no offence, Zoey,

无意冒犯,佐伊

But I don't have time to be anyone's training wheels.

但我没时间教菜鸟

I just thought...

我只是想

No, I was just actually offering to lend a hand.

我只想帮帮你

That's it. I got it.

仅此而已,知道了

Thanks.

谢谢

Claire. You didn't call.

卡莱尔,你没打电话

I was... You didn't call me, Francis.

我...你没打电话,弗兰西斯

Nine hours, you don't not call me.

九小时,没一个电话

Not when it's this big.

这可是天大的事

You're right.

是的

When have we ever avoided each other?

我们什么时候逃避过对方了

I wanted a solution first.

我想先想个办法出来

Do you have one? Not yet.

想到了吗,还没有

This affects me too, Francis.

这对我也有影响,弗兰西斯

And it's not the money I'm upset about.

我不是为钱的事生气

It's that we do things together.

而是我们该共同面对

When you don't involve me we are in free fall.

你不告诉我,我们就完了

I should have called you and I didn't.

我该打给你的,可我没有

What Happened?

发生了什么

She says they needed to keep me in Congress.

她说他们得把我留在议会

Linda said that? Walker wasn't even there.

琳达说的吗,沃克都没在场

That's what really get's me,

这是最让我生气的

he didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye.

他都没胆直视我的眼睛

I knew you shouldn't trust that women.

你不该信任那女人的

I didn't. I don't. I don't trust any one.

我不信任她,我不信任任何人

Then how could you not see this coming.

那你怎么没预料到呢

I never thought they were capable.

我没想到他们敢这么做

You don't usually underestimate people, Francis.

你很少低估别人啊,弗兰西斯

I know.

我知道

Hubris...

狂妄

Ambition ... You should be angry.

野心,你该觉得愤怒

I am livid. Then where is that I don't see it.

我都气疯了,那我怎么不觉得

What do you want me to do, scream and yell?

你想让我怎样,大吼大叫吗

Throw a temper? I want more than I'm seeing.

大发脾气吗,我想看你有所表现

You're better than this, Francis.

你不止这点出息,弗兰西斯

Well, I'm sorry, Claire. I am sorry.

我很抱歉,克莱尔,很抱歉

No, that I won't accept.

不,我不接受

What? Apologies.

什么,道歉

My husband doesn't apologizes.

我丈夫从不道歉

Even to me.

即便对我

How long have you been up?

你起来多久了

Hours.

好几个小时

I know what I have to do.

我知道该怎么做

Good.

很好

We'll have a lot of nights like this.

我们将度过很多这样的夜晚

Making plans.

制定计划

Very little sleep.

没时间睡觉

I expected that.

这我知道

It doesn't worry me.

我不担心这个

I'd better get to work.

我得去忙了

I laid a suit out for you upstairs.

我在楼上给你准备了一套西服

The navy blue one.

海军蓝那套

I love that woman.

我爱那个女人

I love her more than sharks love blood.

甚于鲨鱼爱鲜血

The Presidentelect Garrett Walker...

当选总统加勒特?沃克

Why do you think they went with him?

你说他们为什么选他

We are too good, they can't afford to lose us in Congress.

我们太好了,他们需要我们在国会的支持

He's had work done.

他整过容

Chin tuck probably. Definitely dyes his hair.

可能收过下巴,头发绝对是染的

Do we say anything? No. God no.

我们要说什么吗,千万别

Not unless he brings it up. Nancy?

除非他提起来,南茜

9:20... Cancel everything. Stanford, you're with me.

9点20分,全都取消,斯坦普你进来

Now, look...

听着

They've done us a great favor, Doug.

他们帮了我们一个大忙,道格

We are no longer bond by allegiances. We serve no one.

我们不必再忠于他们,不效忠任何人

We live by one rule, and one rule only

今后我们只有一条准则

never again will we allow ourselves to be put in such a position.

绝不再陷入如此境地

Walker and Vasquez?

沃克和瓦斯奎兹

All of them. I hold them all accountable.

所有人,他们都跑不了

Retribution? No, no!

报复吗,不,不对

It's more than that.

不止

Take a step back.

退后一步

Look at the bigger picture.

统观全局

I can see what you're getting at.

我明白你什么意思了

Kern first?

先拿科恩开刀

That's how you devour a whale, Doug.

吞噬鲸鱼就要这样,道格

One bite at a time.

一口一口来

Who would you want?

你想要谁

For Secretary of State. Give me a list of choices.

做国务卿,给我列个候选人表

And, however we do this, we'll also need a buffer.

不管我们打算怎么做,得找个中间人

You mean an errand boy?

找个傀儡吗

Yes, someone we control completely.

是的,一个完全受我们控制的人

Okay. I'll keep my ear to the ground. Good.

好,我会留意的,好

I haven't eaten since yesterday.

我一天没吃东西了

I almost pity him.

我都快不忍心了

He didn't choose to be put on my platter.

他也不想做我的盘中肉

When I carve him up and toss him to the dogs,

等到我把他剁碎了喂狗

only then will he confront that brutal inescapable truth.

他才会承认那残忍的不可避免的真相

My God!

上帝啊

All I ever amounted to is chitterlings..

原来我不过是一盘猪肠

"And he that shall humble himself, shall be exalted."

自卑的必升为高

Matthew, Chapter 23 verse 12.

马太福音,第23章,第12节

Thanks be to God.

感谢上帝

I'd like to speak today on the subject of

今天我想讲的是

humility.

谦逊

Well, a lot of you have just won reelection.

你们大部分人刚刚赢得了改选

If you hadn't, you might not be sitting here.

否则,大概也不会坐在这儿了

And of course we should enjoy our success and be grateful for it.

我们当然应该享受成功并心怀感激

But never let your gratitude sour into

但千万不要让感激变为

pride.

骄傲

You will have many challenges ahead over the next couple of years.

接下来的几年,你们会面对很多挑战

And a person's character

一个人的品行

isn't determined by how he or she enjoys vitory

不取决于这人如何享受胜利

but rather how he or she endures defeat.

而在于这人如何忍受失败

Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.

没什么比信仰更能支撑我们度过艰难时光了

Claire.

克莱尔

Hello, Felicity. How are you?

你好,费莉希蒂,你好吗

Good, how are you ? Good.

很好,你呢,很好

I'm sorry, it's just not right.

我很遗憾,这根本就没道理

Charles and I can't understand what Walker was thinking.

我和查尔斯根本无法理解沃克是怎么想的

Oh, that's very sweet.

你真是太贴心了

But, really, between you and me,

可是实事上,只跟你说

I think Francis is relieved.

我觉得弗兰西斯如释重负

He just feels much more at home in Congress.

他在国会更如鱼得水

I would've bet a million dollars they were gonna pick you.

在这之前,我敢压一百万赌他们选你

Well, it's good thing you have a million dollars to spare.

幸好你不差这一百万

But you are by far and away the only choice.

但你显然是唯一人选啊

I appreciate you saying that.

谢谢你这么说

I mean, Michael? Come on, he's got half the experience...

迈克尔只有一半的经验...

Garrett is a smart man, he knows what he's doing.

加勒特是个聪明人,他心里有数

You're a better man than I, Frank.

弗兰克,你可比我强

You...

You want some of that wine?

想要点红酒吗

Yes, definitely.

好啊,当然

Man this is some good shit, where did you get it?

这酒还真不错,你哪弄来的

I kinda lifted it...

我其实是

from the VIP room of the speaker's holiday party.

从议长节日派对的贵宾室偷的

I'm impressed.

真了不起

Bordeaux twenty years old?

波尔多20年陈酿

It seemed about right for you.

这酒和你很般配

Why would you say that to me? I'm almost thirty.

这话什么意思,我快30了

Pratically ancient in your book.

就你而言算很老了

I don't discriminate when it comes to age.

我不介意年龄啊

Really? When was the last time you hired a 40 years old staffer?

是吗,你什么时候雇过40岁的员工

Doesn't mean I wouldn't. As long as she's good in the sack.

不代表我不会雇,只要她床技了得

Come on. That's true, isn't it?

拜托,我说错了吗

Where is this coming from?

你这是唱的哪一出

You are not gonna just toss me aside for some sluts

你不会为哪个刚从瓦萨学院毕业的小骚货

straight out of Vassar?

把我扔一边吧

So we're having that conversation.

原来是为这个

It's been six month. It's not a little office fling any more.

已经六个月了,不再是玩玩而已了

You want me to say those three magic words.

你想让我说那三个有魔力的字

One of which starts with an L.

其中一个还以L开头

No. Okay.

不是,好吧

I'll say it.

我要说了

Christina Gallagher,

克里斯蒂娜?盖拉格

lick my balls.

舔我蛋

You're a bastard!

你个混蛋

I love you.

我爱你

I love you, Christina.

我爱你,克里斯蒂娜

I love you.

我也爱你

Now will you lick my balls?

现在能舔我的蛋了吗

So I'm curious,

我想知道

are we patrons, benefactors or lepers?

我们算资助人,捐助者还是讨厌鬼

Believe it not, we're angels.

不管你信不信,我们是天使

I'm gonna go outside and pretend to use my cell phone.

我要出去假装打电话

Go.

去吧

Could I have your jacket?

我能借你的外套吗

Are you coming to bed?

你要来睡觉吗

I'll be up in a bit.

我一会儿就上去

Don't stay up all night. No, I'll be right there.

别熬通宵了,不会,我马上就去

Thanks so much. I'll call you.

非常感谢,回头给你打电话

Wait... I thought you had a good time?

等等,你玩得不开心吗

Oh I did, I loved it. I've never been before.

开心,我很喜欢,我从没去过那儿

Well, maybe I could come up.

或许我能上去坐坐

Brian, you're so sweet, really.

布莱恩,你人真好

But if I was gonna fuck you, you'd know.

但如果我要上你,你会知道的

Thank you so much.

非常感谢

She's here. Send her in.

她来了,让她进来

It's quite rare for a president's chief of staff to climb the Hill.

总统的幕僚长可极少亲临国会

A gesture of respect no doubt,

无疑是表示尊重

or desperation.

或者是出于绝望

I'm guessing she'll say Donald Blythe for education.

我猜她会提名唐纳德?布莱斯负责教育改革

Let's see if I'm right.

看看我说的对不对

Good morning, Linda.

早上好,琳达

Thank you so much for making the trip up.

非常感谢你走这一趟

Of course, my pleasure.

不客气

Education.

教育

First things first,

先说重要的

the seating chart for the inauguration.

这是就职典礼的座位图

How do these two work for you and Claire?

你和克莱尔坐这儿怎么样

They come with a complimentary set of tickets to the Jefferson Ball.

还附赠杰弗逊舞会的入场券

Claire would be over the moon.

克莱尔会非常高兴的

Good, I'm so glad.

那真是太好了

So... education.

那么,教育改革

We have Donald Blythe drafting the legislation.

我们让唐纳德?布莱斯拟草案

Donald Blythe? Jesus.

唐纳德?布莱斯,天啊

I know.

我知道

So you want a bill just two steps left of Karl Marx.

你想要个比马克思还左的法案吗

I advised the Presidentelect against it,

我向当选总统提过反对意见

but Donald is the face of education.

但唐纳德是教育界代表人物

He's been pushing reforms for 25 years.

他为促成改革奋斗25年了

You want me to guide him to the middle?

你想让我把他往中间引

We need a bill we can pass.

我们需要一部能通过的法案

Do I have absolute autonomy and authority on this?

我在这事上有绝对自主权和决定权吗

There's more.

不止如此

Garrett wants the bill on the floor in the first 100 days.

加勒特想在就职百天内对法案进行投票

He wants to make a pledge in his inaugural address.

他想在就职演说中做出承诺

Ah, that's...

那...

That's very ambitious, Linda.

真是非常有雄心,琳达

Can we make that pledge?

我们能做出承诺吗

A hundred days?

一百天吗

I can deliver.

我可以实现

Keep me posted.

保持联系

I'll talk with Donald, I'll check in with you later in the week.

我会找唐纳德谈,这周晚些时候和你联系

Terrific.

好极了

Did you smell that?

你闻到了吗

The smugness? The false deference.

装模作样,假意顺从

She thinks I can be bought with a pair of tickets.

她以为两张票就能收买我

What am I a whore in postwar Berlin

我是个战后柏林的妓女吗

salivating over free stocking and chocolate?

眼馋那点免费长袜和巧克力

What she's asking will cost far more than that.

她想要的东西,代价要高得多

Ferguson. Too old.

费格森,太老了

Willis? Too stupid.

威利斯,太蠢了

Boyd. Too queer.

博伊德,太基了

Really?

不是吧

He's married with three kids.

他都结婚,育有三子了

And wouldn't they be devastated.

他们肯定要伤心死了

All right.

好吧

What about Catherine Durant?

凯瑟琳?杜兰特呢

Cathy Durant ...

凯茜?杜兰特

She was vocally anti Walker.

她曾公开反沃克

She's got the experience.

她有经验

Set up a meeting.

替我安排会面

The donation from Sancorp...

桑科公司的捐款

The money will have to come from somewhere else.

那笔钱得另想办法了

God, what happened?

天哪,怎么回事

I've looked over the budget for fiscal 13

我看了13年的预算

and we've allocated 1.6 million for salaries.

其中160万是员工工资

We need to cut that in half.

我们要把这项支出减半

What, you're suggesting... Evelyn,

什么,你是说,伊芙琳

we're going to let some people go.

我们要裁员

That would be half of our staff?

裁掉一半吗

We have to carve out some room.

我们必须腾出些位置

But you'll have to fire some essential people

但这样就得裁掉些从一开始

who have been with us since the beginning.

就跟着我们的老员工啊

We are a charity,

我们是慈善机构

but not for our employees.

但不服务于职员

You know, um, Claire, I have held my tongue

克莱尔,要知道一直以来

about this whole international thing for a while.

我没对国际化的事发表意见

But, I don't get it.

但我想不通

I mean, we're really good at what we do,

为什么要放弃现有熟悉的业务

why do we have to try and be something we're not?

转而做一些我们不在行的事情呢

Because we've plateaued, Evelyn,

因为发展到了瓶颈,伊芙琳

and it is time for us, for our entire organisation...

这个机构,现在应当...

But digging wells in Africa? We don't know anything about that.

去非洲挖井吗,我们对此一无所知

Which is why we have to bring in new people.

因此我们需要雇佣新员工

This is the plan that I've proposed to the Board

这是我向董事会提出的规划

and we are moving forward with it.

董事会也接受了

I'd like a list of names, please.

记得给我名单

Claire, can we just think about this?

克莱尔,不能再斟酌一下吗

I have thought about it.

我已经想过了

I've put a lot of thought into it.

这是斟酌再三的结果

Yeah, but I think that we can really... Evelyn ...

但是我觉得我们真的,伊芙琳

You are the office manager.

你是办公室主任

I need you to trust that I know what I'm doing.

你得相信,我心里有数

So please, get me that list, as soon as possible.

所以,请尽快给我那份名单

Oh, ma'am. You can't go... I'm sorry, I just ...

女士,您不能,抱歉

I just have one question... No.

我只有一个问题,不行

Sir, I apologize this woman...

先生,抱歉,这位女士

Congressman. Miss you need to step away from him.

议员,小姐,请您退后

If I could just have one second. You step away from the...

我只打扰一会,请退后

Who are you?

你是谁

My name is Zoe Barnes, I'm a reporter at the Washington Herald.

我是佐伊?巴恩斯,《华盛顿先驱报》记者

It is after 10:30 at night and this is my home.

现在已经过了晚上十点半,而且这是我家

I do not allow any...

我不允许任何...

We are part of a mutual admiration society.

你我彼此欣赏

You're a fan of the symphony.

你喜欢交响乐

One more for the people watching than the music.

比起音乐,更喜欢观众

It's all right, Steve. Come on in, Miss Barnes.

没事了,史蒂夫,巴恩斯小姐,请进

It's strong.

这酒很烈

You prefer weak?

你想要淡一些的

No, the stronger the better.

不,越烈越好

There's no harm in looking.

看看没什么

It's a cheap ploy.

低级的把戏

It's cheap but effective.

低级却有效

Well, you certainly have my undivided attention.

我洗耳恭听

Good. The reason I'm here...

好,我来这里的原因

Oh, is foreplay over?

前戏这就结束了

I read somewhere that JFK never lasted more than three minutes.

我听说肯尼迪撑不过3分钟

The point been?

所以呢

Time is precious.

时间很宝贵

Powerful people don't have the luxury of foreplay.

身居高位之人无暇前戏

Okay, so why are you here, Ms. Barnes?

那说说你的目的吧,巴恩斯小姐

I need somebody I can talk to.

我要找能说话的人

We're talking. Tell me what we're talking about.

我们就在说话,你想说点什么

I protect your identity. I print whatever you tell me.

我会为你保密,你说什么我都发表

And I'll never ask any questions.

而且绝不乱问问题

And what makes you think

那你凭什么认定

I don't already have such an arrangement

我没有和你的同行

with one of your colleague.

达成了类似协议呢

Because if you did, you wouldn't have let me through the door.

那样你就不会让我进门

I've led a very long, very successful career

在我漫长,成功的事业里

avoiding this sort of intrigue with the press.

我一直避免与媒体打这种交道

I can't see any advantage in starting now...

我现在也没觉得有什么好处

But is there any disadvantage? Sloppiness, for one.

那有什么坏处呢,至少不谨慎

I promise you absolute discretion.

我会绝对谨慎小心的

So, we're talking about trust.

那就涉及到信任了

Use whatever words you like.

随便你怎么说

Words matter very much, Ms. Barnes.

怎么说很重要,巴恩斯小姐

You should care more about them, given your profession.

做你这行,对措词更当注意

Then, yes...

那么,是的

Your trust.

我想获得你的信任

So, which Zoey Barnes am I to trust?

那我要信任哪个佐伊?巴恩斯呢

The one who wrote about the fireman that married the meter maid?

报道消防员娶开停车罚单女警的记者

Or the one who authored a very fine article

还是那篇格外精彩的

on a new jogging path in Rockcreek Park?

石溪公园新慢跑路线的作者

Don't be flattered, I read everything.

别太得意,我什么都读

I'm better than what they have me doing.

我能写的远超过他们让我写的

You know what that feels like.

你也深有体会

Do I?

是吗

You would've made a great Secretary of State.

如果你当选国务卿,一定能做得很好

How exactly may I help you, Miss Barnes?

你到底想问什么,巴恩斯小姐

You must know the administration legislative agenda.

你一定知道新政府的立法议程

What's coming up first? I may.

第一项是什么,我可能知道

Will you tell me? What would be your guess?

可以告诉我吗,你觉得是什么

Education. Why?

教育,为什么

Immigration is too controversial,

移民问题争议太大

a tax reform isn't sexy enough.

税收改革不够劲爆

Everyone can get behind children.

关于孩子的能得到所有人支持

Is it education? You might very well think that

是教育吗,怎么想是你的自由

I couldn't possibly comment.

我不能发表意见

A hint.

给个提示吧

It's late, Miss Barnes.

很晚了,巴恩斯小姐

Can we talk again?

我们还能再见吗

I hope you'll understand that I want to sleep on all of this.

请你谅解,但这些事我得想想

I never make such big decision so long after sunset

我从不在深更半夜

and so far from dawn.

做重大决定

My cell phone's on the back.

我手机号在背面

Did you put Miss Barnes in the visitor's ledger?

巴恩斯小姐的名字记入来访登记簿了吗

Not yet. Don't.

还没,那就别记

Needless to say. Needless.

不用说,是的

Hello.

你们好

Claire.

克莱尔

This is Miss Zoe Barnes of the Washington Herald.

这是《华盛顿先驱报》的佐伊?巴恩斯小姐

She was just leaving.

她正准备离开

Very nice to meet you, Mrs. Underwood.

幸会,安德伍德太太

Drive safe, there's a lot of ice on the road.

开车小心,路面结冰了

I will.

好的

Thank you.

谢谢

Does that work on anybody?

这招真的管用吗

Does what?

什么

The pushup bra and Vneck T.

魔术胸罩和V领衬衫

Well, if it does, I don't know who they are.

据我所知不管用

Ok, it's all right, it's all right.

没事的,没事

License and registration.

驾照和行驶证

The glove compartment, sweetheart.

在仪表板的储物箱里,亲爱的

This isn't your driver's license, it's a Starbucks' card.

这不是驾照,是星巴克的卡

Oh, shit. Sorry.

见鬼,抱歉

Sir, have you been drinking?

你喝了什么吗,先生

No, I never drink coffee at this hour.

没有,我这个点从不喝咖啡

I'm gonna need you to step out of the car.

请你下车

Hey, I was speeding you can write me a ticket...

如果是超速,开个罚单就得了

Sir, step out of the car.

请下车,先生

Right now.

现在就下车

Look, I don't wanna be a prick, but I'm a member of the Congress.

我也不想这样,但我是国会议员

I don't care if you are the king of China.

你是中国国王也没用

China doesn't have a king.

中国没有国王

It's a communist oligarchic.

那是共产主义寡头政治

Oil... oliguarch ... Let's go, out.

瓜...寡...寡...快下车

You too, sweetie. Fuck, that's hard to say.

你也是,亲爱的,妈的,真难念

Hello?

Good.

很好

Well, let's get him out.

把他弄出来吧

Mind if I join you?

我能坐这儿吗

What the fuck is going on?

在搞什么鬼

I thought I was meeting with... No.

我不是要和...不是

You're meeting me.

是和我见面

It's four in the goddamned morning.

该死的,现在是凌晨四点

I've got a City Council meeting...

我还要去市议会开会

You've been Police Commissioner for what?

你当警察局长多久了

Almost a decade now?

快十年了吧

We're here to talk about my resume?

我们是来谈我的简历吗

"Mayor of DC" would look good on that resume, wouldn't it?

把"华盛顿市长"放在简历里不错吧

We know that you've been angling to run for some time.

我们知道你早有此意

Experience is your strong suit.

经验丰富是你的优势

Indorsement, fund raising...

但博取公开支持和筹资

they're not.

你不行

We can help with that.

我们可以帮你

Russo.

罗素

You're free to go.

你可以走了

It was just a few drinks.

喝了点酒而已

It was enough to get pulled over. I wasn't drunk drunk.

都被警察拦下了,又不是醉得很厉害

Were you alone?

你当时一个人吗

Yes.

是的

Say it to my face. Watch the road.

看着我说,注意看路

Say it to my face!

看着我说

Yes.

是的

I was alone.

我一个人

You can not keep doing this, Peter.

你不能再这样了,彼得

It's going to catch up with you.

会让你吃不了兜着走

I know.

我知道

Do you think we can arrange two more

杰弗逊舞会上

at our table for the Jefferson Ball?

我们那桌能再加两个人吗

For who? The Holburnes.

加谁,霍博恩夫妇

Why on earth would you want them there?

你为什么要找他们去

I'm gonna need her money for the CWI,

净水计划需要她的捐款

the staff cuts were just not enough.

光裁员还不够

I'll talk to Vasquez.

我跟瓦斯奎兹说说

How are we doing? Good. Progress.

情况如何,不错,有进展

Irons on the fire.

铁烧得正热

I like irons,

我喜欢铁

but I love fire.

但更爱火

Yes.

好的

What are you...

你这是...

The bill is garbage, Donald.

你的草案是一纸垃圾,唐纳德

Tax increases, ban on vouchers,

增加税收,限制半私立学校

federal oversight.

增强联邦政府监管

How do you expect me to get that through a...

你怎么能指望我让它通过...

But Linda told me to write it, she promise...

但是琳达让我来写,她还允诺

I'm sure she said any number of things,

她肯定做了不少保证

forget what they promised you, Donald.

把那些都忘了吧,唐纳德

They want your name because it carrys weight.

他们要的是你的名字,因为它份量够重

Well my name comes with my ideas.

我的想法奠定我的名声

I understand, but you got to be reasonable.

我能理解,但你也得讲理

This isn't the Great Debate.

这不是废奴问题的辩论

It's about passing meaningful reform,

我们得让好的改革法案通过

maybe not everything you would've hope, but...

也许与你的期望有出入,但是

help me, help you.

与我方便,与你方便

That's gonna take time.

我需要时间琢磨

Those ideas I've been developing...

那些想法,我都考虑...

If it's time you need I will buy you time

如果你需要时间,我可以为你争取

but you've got to promise me your nextatbat

但你得保证,你下一稿

is gonna give me something I can work with.

得让我下得去手改

Okay, Frank.

好吧,弗兰克

I'll see what I can do.

我会尽力试试

Good. And Donald, don't let this get you down.

很好,唐纳德,别为此难过

Why? Together we're gonna do more

你我合力,能做到

than you've been able to do in 25 years.

你这25年都没做到的事

Two things are now irrelevant:

现在有两样无关紧要了

Donald Blythe and Donald Blythe's new draft.

唐纳德?布莱斯和他的新草案

Eventually I'll have to rewrite the bill myself.

最终我还是得亲自出马重新起草

Forward! That is the battle cry.

勇往直前,这是我的作战口号

Leave ideologies for the Armchair General,

纸上谈兵那一套

does me no good.

于我无益

Walker just nominated Kern.

沃克刚刚提名了科恩

It's a long road to confirmation.

离最后任命还早呢

Kern is a boy scout.

科恩身家清白

Nobody is a boy scout, not even boy scouts.

没人是真正清白的,童子军也不例外

What do you have? Absolutely nothing.

你有他什么把柄,什么都没有

Then what are we talking about?

那我们还有什么好谈的

Just asking the simple question:

就问一个简单的问题

does the job interest you?

你对这份工作有没有兴趣

Why would you want Michael gone?

你为什么想要赶走迈克尔

Cathy, you and I came up together.

凯茜,你我是"同门"

The Foreign Affairs Committee needs a Secretary we can work with,

外事委员会需要一名能够配合的国务卿

someone who isn't afraid to stand up to Walker when he's wrong.

不怕站出来反驳沃克的错误

We need you.

我们需要你

Let's just assume I am interested.

假设我有兴趣呢

I do not want to assume.

我不要假设

I want to know.

我要最终答案

2 6

2, 6 ...

Ok ... 2637.

好的, 2637

Please hold.

请稍等

Zoe Barnes.

佐伊?巴恩斯

Anywhere you want.

地点你定

On my way. I'm gonna have to call you back.

马上就来,我回头再找你

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

I couldn't get a cab, I had to take a train.

我拦不到出租车,只能乘地铁

Just before you left my house,

你离开我家之前

think back

回想一下

what were we discussing?

我们当时在讨论什么

The president's legislative agenda. Specificly.

总统的立法议程,具体一点

Education.

教育

Was I right? Do the math, Miss Barnes.

我说对了吗,你说呢,巴恩斯小姐

He needs a bill. Sponsored by?

他需要一份法案,由谁发起

You? You're smarter than that.

你,再想想

Somebody with legitimacy. Good.

一个比较权威的人,很好

And who screams of legitimacy in education?

那么谁在教育问题上最权威

Donald Blythe? Correct, the problem is?

唐纳德?布莱斯,正确,但问题是

He's an old school tax and spend liberal.

他是支持高税收高开支的左派

Walker run as a moderate.

沃克以温和派竞选

You think Blythe would talk to me?

你觉得布莱斯会跟我谈吗

He doesn't have to.

没这必要

Wait.

等等

We are in a very grey area ethically, legally

我们现在处于道德和法律的灰色地带

which I'm okay with...

我个人完全没问题

I just love this painting, don't you?

我很喜欢这幅画,你呢

We are in the same boat now, Zoe.

我们现在是一条船上的人了,佐伊

Take care not to tip it over,

当心别翻船

I can only save one of us from drowning.

我只能救一个

He announces the education initiative on Monday.

他周一就要宣布教育改革计划了

Half of the address is based on...

讲话一半的内容是基于

I understand. Do we need to take it out?

我明白,我们要去掉这段吗

We're fine, Linda.

没问题的,琳达

But you just got through saying he has to start over.

但你才跟我说他需要从头来过

I didn't choose Blythe, you did.

不是我选的布莱斯,是你选的

You put him in my lap and ask me to work a miracle,

你把他托付给我,要求我创造奇迹

and I will. Now have a little faith, Linda.

我会做到,有点信心吧,琳达

Let me work with Donald on this.

让我跟唐纳德来搞定它

I know what can be accomplished in a hundred days.

百日之内能完成,我心里有数

All right, Frank.

好吧,弗兰克

We're counting on you. Good.

那就全靠你了,很好

Now I do have a little favor to ask.

我想请你帮个小忙

Do you think I can get just two more tickets

杰弗逊舞会上能在我们那桌

for my table at the Jefferson Ball?

再安排两个座位吗

Drink?

来一杯吗

Sure, what do you got?

好啊,都有什么

Whiskey, blent.

调和威士忌

If you're offering.

恭敬不如从命

So...

那么

How are things in the city of brotherly love?

费城那边情况如何

We're getting by.

还过得去吧

Good. Good.

很好,很好

Oh, sorry, I've made that neat, did you want...

抱歉,我弄成纯威士忌了,要我...

It's perfect.

这样就挺好

So...

那么

It seems you've been a bit irresponsible.

你最近可有点不负责任啊

What?

什么

Don't play dumb with me Peter.

别跟我装傻,彼得

Save it for the Ethics Committee.

留着这套应付道德委员会吧

Drink up, you could use a little courage right now.

喝干吧,你现在需要点勇气

You're not having one?

你不喝吗

It's a bit earlier in the day for me.

对我来说还早

This is about the other night?

是那天晚上的事吗

How do you know about that?

你是怎么知道的

I'm the whip it's my job to know.

我是党鞭,职责所在

Look, they let me off.

警察放了我

There's no charges, it's all taken care of.

他们不会起诉我,事情都解决了

Honestly, Peter,

真是的,彼得

do you really think these things just take care of themselves?

你真以为这种事自己就能解决吗

You?

是你帮的忙

I was just this one time, Frank, I swear to God.

我就这么一次,我向上帝发誓

Then you must hold God in very low esteem.

那你肯定极不尊重上帝

Because we both know that's a lie.

我们都知道,你在撒谎

Solicitation, control of substances, driving under the influence.

招妓,使用禁药,酒后驾车

Got quite a long list of hobbies.

嗜好不少啊

What is it you want?

你想要什么

Your absolute

你百分百的

unquestioning

无条件的

loyalty.

忠诚

Always.

一如既往

Do not misunderstand what I mean by loyalty.

别误解我所说的忠诚

Anything. Name it, Frank.

什么都行,你说吧,弗兰克

You seem far too relaxed.

你看起来太随意了

I'm not.

我很认真

You shouldn't be.

那就对了

Doug'll be in touch.

道格会联系你的

Hang on.

等会儿

Where have you been?

你去哪了

I've been calling here,

我一直在给你打电话

everybody's been working double time for the inauguration,

大家为就职典礼都忙翻了

you just up and disappear you....

你却消失了,你...

Hang on.

再等会

Let me call you back.

我回头打给你

Where did you get this? Wrong question.

从哪弄来的,那不重要

The right question is how quickly can we get it up on the site.

重要的是最快什么时能发到网站上

I have to run this pass Tom.

我得先问过汤姆

Let's get legal on this.

我们先咨询一下律师

Make sure we're not breaking any laws.

确定不触犯法律

You won't tell me your source? I can't do that.

不告诉我消息来源,我不能

Fine, but if legal finds even one ...

好吧,不过如果有任何法律...

I understand. How long do you think that will take?

我明白,估计要花多长时间

We should get this online right away.

我们最好尽快发到网上

I'm not just going to scan a 300page document

我不能直接扫描三百页的文件

and put it up before we have gone through it every...

没仔细读过就摆到网上

I did that already.

我都读过了

The whole thing? Cover to cover.

全部吗,从头至尾

I've got excerpts, analysis,

我把摘录和分析

three thousand words ready for editting.

写成了三千字的稿件,只等校订了

You start go over that.

你去仔细校对一下

Get graphics work and table's charts the whole nine yards.

让制图部把表格和图表什么的都做好

Janine!

简宁

What's the angle.

报道角度是什么

Five words. Far left of center.

用两个字概括,左

That's four. Very far left of center.

那是一个字,极左

Enough to put Walker on his heels?

这能让沃克着急吗

Fuck his heels it's gonna put him on his ass.

岂止,足够让他如坐针毡

What's up?

什么事

We've got a copy of the administration education bill.

我们手上有一份教育改革议案的副本

You gonna work with Zoe, do background cover. Zoe Barnes?

你帮佐伊做背景调查,佐伊?巴恩斯

Right here.

在这儿

Whatever she needs.

听她吩咐

Shouldn't I be writting ... She wrote it already!

但应该是我来撰写,她已经写好了

And I want you to rewrite and rewrite it again.

我要你反复修改

You'll help her.

你来协助她

Tom, I am your chief political correspondent!

汤姆,我才是你的首席政治记者

Go! I want this by tomorrow.

快去,我明天就要

But I need to focus on the inauguration.

但我得集中精力报道就职典礼

This is more important.

这更重要

Let's get started.

我们开始吧

That I will faithfully execute the office

我必忠实执行

of the President of the United States.

合众国总统职务

That I will faithfully execute the office...

我必忠实执行

Power's a lot like real estate.

权力正如地产

It's all about location, location, location.

位置是重中之重

The closer you are to the source,

你离中心越近

the higher your property value.

你的财产就越值钱

Centuries from now, when people watch this footage

几百年后,当人们看到这段录像

who will they see smiling just at the edge of the frame?

他们将看到谁在镜头边缘微笑呢

So help me God.

愿上帝助我

Congratulations.

祝贺

直播,总统就职典礼,

加勒特?艾伦沃克宣誓就任第45届总统

Today ...

今天

is not about the next four years

不止关乎未来四年

but about the next four decades.

而是关于未来四十年

Now, you place your faith in me...

你们选择信任我

and I, in turn...

而我

choose to place that faith in our children.

则将信念寄托于我们的孩子

Our children are the key to this nation's future.

我们的孩子是国家未来的关键

And that's why the first order of business for this administration

因此本届政府首先要做的

would be a comprehensive education reform bill

就是推出一项综合教育改革法案

to properly fix, finance,

调整,资助

and strengthen our nation's school.

并巩固我国教育

And I pledge to you...

我向你们保证

we will have that bill on the floor of the Congress...

我们会在新政府就任一百天内

within the first one hundred days of this administration.

对法案进行投票

It was so nice of you to make this possible.

你能让我们获得邀请真太好了

When you called me... Do not say another word.

你给我打电话时,别这么客气

I'm gonna miss Al on my ultimate frisbee league this year.

今年极限飞盘联赛时,我会想艾尔的

No, I'm serious.

不,我说真的

A few of us on budget

我们预算委员会的人

have quite a rivalry going with the guys on Finance.

跟财务委员会的人可挺叫劲的

It's fierce, we get physical.

比赛十分激烈,我们都动手呢

Anybody gets between me and that goal line

无论是谁挡在球门线前

I will take that sucker down.

我都会把那家伙干掉

Donald! I've been looking for you everywhere!

唐纳德,我正到处找你呢

Maestro. Here, let me help you with that...

好伙计,来,我帮你擦擦

I really like the work you done on the new draft.

我非常喜欢你的新草案

It'a big step forward, we gonna make history!

有很大进步,我们将一同创造历史

Thanks for the encouragement, Francis.

谢谢你的鼓励,弗兰西斯

Listen, I got some ideas about subsidies ...

听着,关于补助,我有几点想法

Catherine! Hold on to that thought, Donald.

凯瑟琳,回头再说,唐纳德

Don't you look stunning.

你看起来真太美了

We Southern girls clean up well

我们南方女孩脱掉超短牛仔裤

when we get out of our Daisy Dukes,

穿上些高档衣服

and enter some Vera Wang.

也能打扮得很好看

And we southern boys are slow with our words,

我们南方男孩嘴笨

but we're fast on our feet.

但是舞步可灵活得很

May I have the honor?

能有幸邀你共舞吗

You most certainly may.

当然可以

Morning, Freddie! Morning Frank.

早上好,弗莱迪,早上好,弗兰克

How's tricks? I can't kick.

生意好吗,凑合吧

Want to go on in? No, why don't you set me up outside.

要进来吗,不了,就在外头摆一桌吧

Outside? But it's freezing out here.

外头,可是外面很冷

Well, a little cold never hurt anybody.

这点冷不会冻坏的

Anything you say, Frank.

悉听尊便,弗兰克

It'll be right up.

这就上菜

My one guilty pleasure is a good rack of ribs,

我唯一馋的就是上好的肋排

even at 7:30 in the morning.

即使是在早晨七点半

Got the whole place to myself.

这里就我一人

Freddie sometimes opens up just for me.

弗莱迪有时只为我营业

Where I come from, South Carolina,

在我的家乡,南卡罗莱纳

people did have two pennys to rub together.

人们穷得叮当响

A rack of ribs was a luxury, like ...

肋排已经很奢侈了,就像

Christmas in July.

七月里的圣诞节

Fuck...

该死

The website is absolutely crazy.

网站热极了

Blue Camry DC plate number WJ0029

蓝色佳美特区牌照号WJ0029

wanted in connection to canid hit and run

因撞死狗且逃逸被通缉

code 1057 file by capital...

案件号1057国会警察报案...

Do you want seconds, Frank?

再来一份吗,弗兰克

I better not.

还是算了

Tell you what, Freddie?

跟你说,弗雷迪

Yes I will.

我要再来一份

I'm feeling a hunger today.

我今天格外饿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/507045.html