纸牌屋第二季 第11集:道格放弃瑞秋(在线收听

The Vice President just entered the Department of Justice.

副总统刚刚走进司法部大楼

We're here with Ayla Sayyad,

现场请到的是艾拉·萨伊德

whose Wall Street Telegraph article

她发表在《华尔街电讯报》上的文章

catalyzed the investigation. Ayla.

直接促成了这次调查,艾拉

The issue at stake is

关键问题在于

whether the White House was in any way involved.

白宫是否也在某种程度上卷入其中

Was foreign money traded for political favors?

是否有国外资金用于换取政治支持

Did it influence diplomatic relations?

又是否对外交关系产生影响

Just the act of laundering Chinese contributions is illegal.

单是为来自中国的政治献金洗白就是违法的

If it had a significant impact on White House policy,

如果这笔钱对白宫决策产生影响的话

that's a far more serious crime.

那就是更严重的罪行了

You've met with Daniel Lanagin on multiple occasions.

你曾多次与丹尼尔·拉尼根会面

We were in the same room, yes, on 11 occasions since 2003.

没错, 2003年起我们曾11次共处一室

But we only spoke on three of those occasions.

但其中我们交谈过的只有三次

Those instances are highlighted.

那几次已经标出来了

What did you discuss?

你们谈了什么

Well, these were fundraisers.

那都是在筹款会上

I speak to dozens of people,

我对着几十号人发表演讲

usually about nothing at all.

也没有什么特定的话题

I'm southern, Ms. Dunbar.

我是南方人,邓巴女士

My mother taught me that

我妈妈教导我

conversation during mealtime is not only polite,

席间讲话不仅礼貌

it aids the digestive process.

还有助消化

So you didn't speak to him

那你没有跟他谈到过

about the Adohi tribe's contributions to any of these super PACs?

阿道希部落向这些超级政治行动委员会捐款的事吗

Absolutely not.

绝对没有

I never discuss super PACs with any supporters.

我从不和支持者提超级政治行动委员会

We both know the law.

我们熟悉法律规定

During one of these polite conversations,

在这些礼节性的谈话中

do you recall Mr. Lanagin ever mentioning Xander Feng?

拉尼根先生可曾向你提起过冯山德

I do not.

我想没有

Does that name mean anything to you?

你听说过这个名字吗

Other than being plastered all over the news?

你是说除了铺天盖地的媒体报道吗

In that regard it means as much as Kim Kardashian.

从这个角度说,就像我也听说过金·卡戴珊

Then let me be more specific.

那我再说得明确些

What knowledge do you have of Mr. Feng's political activities?

你对冯先生涉及政治的活动有多少了解

Is this coming from your husband, or is it...?

这是你丈夫的意思还是

From me.

是我的意思

And it's not that I don't support the bill anymore.

而且不是说我不再支持法案了

It's just the article.

只是采访的事

We've promised Matt an interview.

我们已经答应让马特做专访了

Maybe in a few weeks,

那往后推几周吧

once the investigation has died down.

等调查尘埃落定之后再说

The New York Times isn't going to wait for us.

《纽约时代杂志》可不会干等着我们

They've already scheduled the cover for October.

他们已经腾出十月份的封面

Based on our timing --

鉴于我们的安排

Then I can't be a part of it.

那就恕难参与了

It's the Galloway nonsense, isn't it?

是因为嘉乐威的事,是不是

Claire, come on.

克莱尔,别这么说

It's okay.

没事的

You can say so. We're friends.

你直说就行,我们是朋友

It doesn't help.

的确影响不好

You don't actually believe I --

你不会真相信我

No.

当然不信

But enough of the country still does.

但国内还是有不少人信的

And Garrett needs every bit of support he can get right now.

加勒特现在需要争取每一份支持

So there's no convincing you?

那你心意已决了

I'll help as much as I can.

我会尽可能帮你

Quietly.

悄悄地帮

There are rumors that you and Mr. Feng

有传言说你和冯先生

served as back channels to the trade summit last May.

在去年五月的贸易峰会上进行了私下接触

Exactly. Rumors.

没错,就是"传言"

We have Feng in the U.S. during the summit.

峰会期间冯就在美国境内

Well, if he was back-channeling,

就算他做了私下接触

and even if I were aware,

就算我知情

any form of diplomatic communication is usually classified.

这种外交接触一般都是保密的

Have you ever discussed Feng with the President?

你和总统说起过冯吗

Any major player in Beijing is worthy of discussion.

北京每一个权势人物我们都会说起

So that's a yes.

那就是承认了

It's a general comment.

只是陈述一般情况

Did you discuss him during the energy crisis?

你在能源危机期间与别人说起过他吗

I assuming you're alluding to the refinery co-venture with --

我猜你是指跟他合资投资精炼厂的

Yes. With Raymond Tusk.

没错,我是指雷蒙德·塔斯克

The refinery was never part of our conversation.

我们从来没聊起过精炼厂

We needed an immediate solution.

我们要的是能立即见效的方案

A refinery would have solved nothing in the short term.

建精炼厂在短期内什么都解决不了

And it's my understanding that deal fell through.

而且据我所知,这交易最后黄了

Correct. But Tusk did receive a subsidy.

没错,但塔斯克拿到了补贴

As did every other nuclear energy provider.

其他核电供应商也都拿到了

But his connection with Feng,

但他和冯有联系

then a subsidy on samarium --

还有钐补贴

Nobody made any profits off these subsidies.

没人从这笔补贴中获利

At best they were breaking even.

至多也就是保本而已

In fact, Raymond fought us on the issue.

事实上,雷蒙德一开始还拒绝接受补贴

Then let's back up to the Port Jefferson Bridge.

那我们再说说杰斐逊港大桥吧

I don't blame her. It's a valid concern.

这也怨不得她,这的确值得担忧

Tell him I won't engage on Galloway,

告诉他我不会谈嘉乐威的事

so there's no point in asking.

所以干脆也别问

This is Matt Bai.

这可是马特·贝

We can't dictate what he'll ask.

他要问什么我们说了不算

And he will ask.

而且他肯定会问这个

Well, then I'll just say I won't answer tabloid questions.

那我就说我不会回应这些无聊八卦

It's a legitimate question.

这是个合理的问题

How the scandal could affect the vote.

丑闻对选举有什么影响

Look, I say you pull out, too.

我建议我们也不做了

We scrap the whole piece.

取消掉整篇专题

Jackie is fighting us.

杰姬在和我们对着干

The leadership is noncommittal.

总统方面又指望不上

We need this article to refocus attention.

我们需要这篇专访让大家重新关注法案

But it'll hurt you.

但这于你不利啊

Both your personal image and the bill.

对你的形象和法案都不利

But if we cut the cord,

但如果我们谁都不靠

we schedule two interviews,

约好的两场采访

then we cancel, won't Matt be furious?

就这么取消了,马特不会生气吗

The story will be about pulling out.

那么大家只会看到我们的退缩

We're talking about the lesser of two evils.

我们要权衡利弊

I don't want you to become the target,

我不希望你成为目标

to undo all the work --

使我们的努力白费

Then what if it's not me at all?

如果不是我去呢

But you said the first lady wasn't going --

可你说第一夫人不打算

Not her. Someone else.

不是她,是其他人

Was the bridge a trade-off to prevent additional GOP funding?

建设大桥是否是换取切断共和党资助金的筹码

As far as I know,

据我所知

the bridge was a delivery on a promise

这座大桥是总统在兑现

the president had made to the voters.

他对选民做出的承诺

Are we finished here?

还没问完吗

Almost.

快了

How many members of Congress have you interviewed, Ms. Dunbar?

你会见过多少位国会议员,邓巴女士

About 200?

200吗

194.

194位

Well, I want to be of help,

我想帮忙

but I doubt I can offer any more than the 194 that preceded me.

但我想前面194位都已经说得差不多了

I have gotten some useful testimony.

我得到了一些有用的证词

From who?

从谁那儿得来的

A high-ranking House member.

众议院高层

In the leadership?

领导层的吗

I'm not at liberty to say.

我不能说

Bob Birch? Jackie Sharp?

鲍勃·博奇,杰姬·夏普

This individual says he attended a meeting

这个人说他参加了7月14日

July 14th in the Oval Office.

在总统办公室的会议

She said "He,"

她说是个男的

so it must have been Birch.

那么一定是博奇

I'm sure Raymond had no trouble buying him off.

雷蒙德肯定能轻易收买他

You attended that meeting also.

你也参加了那次会议

It appears so.

看来是这样的

Do you recall the subject of that meeting?

你还记得那次会议的主题吗

A wave of conservative attack ads.

一波共和党的攻击广告

We were being outspent.

我们没有足够财力与之抗衡

It must have been quite a shock

你一定很震惊吧

when Lanagin's tribe shifted contributions to the other party,

拉尼根转而把钱捐给了另一党派

when they hadn't given a single dime to the Republicans before that.

之前他们从没给共和党捐过钱

Well, it would have been a shock,

这的确会令我们震惊

but we didn't know where the money was coming from at the time.

但我们当时并不知道钱是哪来的

According to my source...

据我的线人说

Bob Birch.

鲍勃·博奇

My source says the estimate was 25 million.

我的线人说,当时预计有两千五百万

You said, and I quote,

引用你说的话

"With this kind of influx,

"凭空出现这么多钱

you can be sure somebody isn't playing by the rules."

肯定有人违规了"

Sounds like something I might say.

像是我说过的话

Bob has a better memory than me.

鲍勃的记性比我好

The money stopped just after

杰斐逊港大桥刚获批

the Port Jefferson Bridge was approved.

这笔钱就中断了

Is there a theory here,

你是真有想法

or are you just grasping at straws?

还是查不出头绪就瞎猜

The bridge leads to Feng.

大桥与冯有关

Feng gives me Lanagin and Tusk.

冯与拉尼根和塔斯克有关

Tusk and the president --

塔斯克和总统

Ms. Dunbar, you want to play six degrees of separation,

邓巴女士,你想玩六度分隔的话

you could throw in Jimmy Hoffa and the pope.

还能扯上吉米·霍法和教皇

Then how about one degree of separation?

那么一度分隔如何

Douglas Stamper, your chief of staff.

道格拉斯·斯坦普,你的幕僚长

This is him at Lanagin's casino July 14th.

这是7月14日他在拉尼根的赌场

I used these to get a warrant for flight records.

我用这些申请了搜查证,调出了飞行记录

The next day, Mr. Stamper was on a flight to Beijing.

第二天,斯坦普先生飞去北京

Why was he at the casino?

他为什么去赌场

And why was he in Beijing?

为什么去北京

I would like to speak to my client.

我想与委托人谈谈

Please.

请吧

I work hard.

我很努力

I keep things simple.

我不拖泥带水

I know what my priorities are.

我知道重要的是什么

But there's this -- this person.

但是有这么个人

She's not even in my life, except on the edges,

她不在我的生活中,而是在我生活的边缘

making things blurrier.

所以界限很模糊

It doesn't tempt me to drink.

这并不让我想喝酒

It's more like she --

那感觉更像...

it's more like she feels what it was like when I was drinking.

她给我的感觉就像我喝酒时的感觉

When I couldn't get enough.

总是无法满足

No matter how many drinks I had,

不管我喝多少酒

I wanted another.

总是喝不够

I I don't want to be with her.

我不想和她在一起

I mean, I -I -I do.

我是说,我想

But

但是

it's more like she's my daughter.

她更像是我女儿

Or my mother.

或者我母亲

I don't know. This is fucked up.

我也不知道了,太乱了

Take your time.

慢慢说

I should cut her off.

我不该再跟她联系了

The way I did with booze.

就像戒酒一样

That's all. I'm done.

就这些,说完了

Thanks for sharing.

谢谢你与我们分享

We'll need some time before responding to your questions.

我们需要一些时间回答你的问题

I could wait as long as necessary.

我愿意等

It could take a while.

可能要花上一段时间

There are national security matters at stake.

事关国家安全

The vice president needs to consult with his advisors.

副总统需要咨询顾问

National security?

国家安全

Are you really gonna play that card, Oliver?

你真要用这招吗,奥利弗

His answers could entail classified material.

他的回答可能涉及保密信息

When can we expect a response?

我们什么时候能得到回应

I'll let you know.

我会通知你的

May we hold onto the screen cap?

我们可以拿走这些截屏照片吗

Be my guest.

请便

We'll be in touch soon, Ms. Dunbar.

我们会尽快联系你,邓巴女士

Mr. Vice President?

副总统先生

If you think you're insulated, don't.

不要觉得我们在针对你

Our investigation is much bigger than Douglas Stamper.

我们调查的不止道格拉斯·斯坦普

That's enough, Ms. Dunbar.

就到这儿吧,邓巴女士

Thank you for your time, Mr. Vice President.

多谢你的时间,副总统先生

Happy to cooperate.

乐意合作

From the lion's den to a pack of wolves.

刚出虎口,又入狼窝

When you're fresh meat, kill,

如果你是滴血的肉,那就杀了别人

and throw them something fresher.

给他们更新鲜的肉

Hey, I'm Fitz.

你好,我是菲茨

Doug.

道格

Yeah, you know, uh, you can isolate,

你要知道,你可以自己硬挺着

white-knuckle this shit if you want.

独自承担这一切

Or you can ask for help.

或者你也可以向他人求助

Got a sponsor?

你有担保人吗

No. It's been 14 years. I'm good.

不用,都已经14年了,我很好

Number's on the back, if you change your mind.

电话在背面,如果你改主意的话

Thought you had a driver.

我以为你有司机

I do.

我有

I didn't want him overhearing anything.

我不希望他听到什么

You shouldn't even be near this state.

你根本就不该来这个州

I'm not really here.

我不在这儿

Long layover on my way to California.

去加州绕了点远路

I've got auditors,

稽核员

federal agents in my office,

和联邦探员都在我办公室

going through every file, every document.

查看每一份文件和档案

They're going through my god damn trash.

他们连我的垃圾都翻

Just stick to the Fifth if she subpoenas you.

如果她传唤你就坚持保持沉默

Well, how do they know to look for Stamper?

他们怎么知道去查斯坦普

To search the tapes on that exact day?

专查那天的录像

Don't jump to conclusions.

别乱下结论

You're throwing me under the bus.

你这是要牺牲我

Underwood's the roadkill. Not you.

安德伍德才是对头,你不是

They're going to fuck me.

他们要搞垮我

They'll find a way.

他们会找到办法

And you know that.

而你已经预见到了

And if that's the case,

如果是那样

you and your family will be taken care of.

你和你的家人会得到妥善安置

They're already offering me a plea.

他们已经给我提供认罪条件了

You haven't even been charged yet.

你还没被起诉呢

If I cooperate.

如果我合作的话

You'll do less time,

你能少坐几年牢

but your family will have nothing.

但你的家人会一无所有

They'll still have nothing when you get out.

等你出来他们还是一无所有

You testify against Raymond,

你作证指认雷蒙德

and he'll still walk

他还是不会有事

because all they'll have is your word.

因为他们只有你的证词作证据

And that doesn't count for much right now.

而现在你的证词没多少可信度

You wouldn't be here if he wasn't afraid.

他要是不害怕你就不会来了

I'm not here because he's afraid.

我来不是因为他害怕了

I'm here because you are.

是因为你害怕了

And I want to make sure you don't do anything stupid.

我要确定你不会做蠢事

After repeated conversations with Beijing

在反复和北京沟通后

they remain intractable in their position.

他们坚持他们的立场

This morning I gave orders for a carrier group

我今早命令一个航母战斗群

to reposition near Okinawa.

在冲绳海域重新部署

This won't put our ships in direct confrontation

这样我们的舰只不会直接

with the Chinese vessels,

和中国军舰对峙

but it will put them within reach of airstrikes.

但又能把对方纳入航母空袭范围

I'll be informing the Chinese ambassador later today.

我今天晚些时候会知会中国大使

We'll release a statement in coordination with the Pentagon.

我们会和五角大楼联合发表声明

Sir, our stockpiles of samarium

我们的钐储量

will only last another two months at most.

最多能再坚持两个月

If we go this route --

如果我们这么做

Yeah, I've -I've heard everyone's concerns.

我已经知道所有人的担忧

And this is the decision I've made.

这是我的决定

Any questions?

有问题吗

Okay. Thank you.

好的,谢谢

Frank.

弗兰克

How'd it go?

进行的怎么样

We have a few follow-up questions that we have to address.

我们有些问题需要后续澄清

Like what?

比如什么

Oh, nothing major.

没什么要紧的

Just odds and ends. A few details.

就是零七碎八,一点细节

I was under the impression this would be short and sweet.

我以为这调查会简短而温和

So was I, but she's very deliberate.

我也以为,但她不依不饶

We need this over, Frank.

这事得尽快平息,弗兰克

At least as far as the White House is concerned.

至少白宫需要这事尽快过去

We can't be distracted.

我们不能分心

Not with warships on the move.

特别是局势如此紧张的时候

I'm confident we're in the home stretch.

我确信马上就会结束了

Well, you seem more concerned than you're letting on.

你看上去不像嘴上说得那么轻松

Oh, no, not at all.

不,完全没有

You're fidgeting.

你在搓手

It's my class ring.

是我的毕业戒指

I forget I --

我忘了我...

I buried it.

我把它埋了

You what?

什么

I -- it's a long story.

说来话长了

I've never seen you this stressed before, Frank.

我从没见过你这么紧张,弗兰克

Well, I've never seen you this tired before, sir.

我从没见过你这么疲惫,先生

You've got rings of your own.

你也有自己的圈

Dark ones.

黑眼圈

Yeah, they're getting worse, aren't they?

越发明显了,是吗

You should take more naps on those sofas in the Oval.

你该在总统办公室的沙发上多打打盹

Oh, naps don't cut it these days, Frank.

如今光打盹可管不了用了,弗兰克

Not even a dent.

一点都解不了乏

Lie after lie.

谎话连篇

First to a prosecutor, then to a president.

先是对检察官,现在是对总统

I feel exposed.

我感到我全无防护

Like the skin where my ring used to be.

就像我手指上曾被戒指庇护的皮肤

Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel.

强如阿喀琉斯,也终被踵上一箭毙命

Where's Doug?

道格在哪

He's not answering his phone.

他老不接电话

He went to a meeting, sir.

他去参加互助会了,先生

In the middle of the day?

大白天的去干什么

I think he's on his way back now.

他现在可能在往回赶了

I want him back now as soon as possible.

我要他赶紧回来

Sir, this arrived for you.

先生,这是给你的

The watch you gave Remy when he left for Glendon Hill.

是雷米跳槽去格兰顿希尔时你送给他的手表

I recognized it from the quote on the back.

我从手表背面的名言认出来的

Was there a message?

他留信息了吗

No. Just the watch.

没有,只有这只表

Let's find Doug.

赶紧联系道格

Right away, sir.

好的,先生

Forgive the plastic.

希望你不介意塑料杯子

Luc Tuymans. He's the real thing.

吕克·图伊曼斯,他有真本事

Well, I'll take your word.

那我就信你了

It's not mine. None of it.

这不是我的,这些全都不是

California, you want to sell your house,

在加州,你要是想卖房子

your realtor decorates it.

你的房屋中介会先装修一番

Well, one room at least.

起码会装个样板间

Where you moving?

你打算搬到哪去

Oh, I have a little ranch in Sonoma.

我在索诺玛有座小农场

My wife's gone.

我妻子离开了

My kids won't talk to me.

我的孩子也不和我说话

But at least I'll have my painting.

至少我还有我的画

You paint?

你还画画吗

No. And there's no ranch.

不画,农场也是胡扯

But the rest of it -- the rest of it's true.

但其余的话,其余的都是真的

Cheers.

干杯

I'm here about Jacqueline Sharp.

我是为杰奎琳·夏普而来

We're thinking of hiring her.

我们在考虑雇用她

A lobbyist?

做说客吗

She could lose her re-elect.

她可能赢不了连任竞选了

Not a great time to be an incumbent.

现在局势对在位者不利

I know you two are close.

我知道你和她关系很近

So, you're looking for what?

你来是想要什么

A recommendation?

推荐函吗

We have the lowest turnover of any shop on K Street.

我们是K街员工流动率最低的一家

There's a reason.

这是有原因的

What are you looking for at Glendon Hill?

你在给格兰顿希尔物色什么样的人

A killer instinct.

心狠手辣,争强好胜的人

Well, she certainly has that.

那你找她算是找对人了

Forgive me if I'm prying,

恕我直言

but did she have anything to do with your, uh...

但是不是她造成了你的...

Departure?

出局

Jackie did what she had to do.

杰姬做了她必须做的事

I'll never forgive her.

我永远不会原谅她

But I understand why she did it.

但我理解她为什么要这么做

Did what exactly?

她究竟做了什么

I paid cash for my ticket.

我用现金买的票

I was careful.

我非常谨慎

Clearly not enough.

显然不够谨慎

Sir, the casino had cameras everywhere.

先生,赌场里到处是摄像头

There was no way to avoid them.

我根本无法避开

But there had to have been thousands of hours of footage.

但他们的监控录像肯定有几千小时

Now how they found that --

他们怎么找出来的...

I have to ask you a question, Doug.

有个问题我必须要问,道格

And I'm sorry, but I need you to be honest.

我很抱歉,但你要如实作答

Are you drinking again?

你是不是又开始酗酒了

God no.

当然没有

Truly?

真的吗

It's not an option.

想都没想过

Because it would explain a lot.

你最近的表现可很像喝醉了

You have every right to be upset.

你完全有权生气

This was my fault.

这是我的错

I'm more concerned than I'm upset.

我已经顾不上生气了

I need you now, Doug.

我现在需要你,道格

More than ever.

非常需要

I know.

我明白

We're not young men.

你我都不年轻了

If we fail, we'll die in a cage.

一旦失败,都会老死在牢里

I haven't been myself lately.

我最近不在状态

That's what you said to me 14 years ago.

你14年前也是这么说的

When I gave you a second chance, it paid off.

我给了你第二次机会,也收获了回报

You got clean, Doug.

你戒酒了,道格

Nothing means more to me than this job, sir. Nothing.

这份工作是我最看重的,先生,无比重要

Whatever's going on,

无论发生了什么

I need to know that it can be managed.

我要知道你能搞定

And if you need my help,

如果你需要我的帮助

I'm here to help you.

我会伸出援手

I'm good, sir.

我没事,先生

I can handle myself.

我能自己解决的

Things'll be different.

局面会好转的

I've never given someone a third chance.

我从没给过别人第三次机会

Until this very moment.

但现在我再给你一次机会

And I'm grateful.

我非常感激

You won't regret it.

我不会让你后悔的

Please believe that, sir.

请相信这一点,先生

It was Remy who alerted them to the footage.

是雷米让他们找到录像的

His going-away gift.

这是他的离职礼物

Read the back.

读读背面

What do you think he's trying to say?

你觉得他想传达什么信息

I don't know,

我不知道

but track him down and set up a meeting.

找到他,给我安排一次会面

What about Dunbar?

邓巴那边怎么办

We can't run from the facts.

我们没法逃开事实

I'll say whatever you want me to say.

你让我说什么,我就说什么

I'll take responsibility for all of it.

我负全责

She could indict you.

她可能会起诉你

That's what having a staff is for.

幕僚就是做这个的

I have a better solution.

我有个更好的解决办法

We'll both take responsibility. How?

我们一起承担责任, 怎么做

Set up an interview with Dunbar. Day after tomorrow.

后天和邓巴安排一次会面

You and I need time to do our homework. Yes, sir.

我们俩需要时间做足准备, 是,先生

When did this happen?

这是什么时候弄的

Meechum helped me fix it.

密查姆帮我修好了

If they're not gonna let me run, I have to work out some way.

如果他们不让我跑步,我总得想办法健身

You carried it all the way up here?

你把它搬上楼了

For privacy. I had help.

更隐秘,有人帮我

Meechum. That's right.

密查姆, 没错

Well, he's a jack of all trades.

他还真是样样通

Handyman. Furniture mover. Human shield.

工匠,搬家具的, 肉盾

How bad is it?

有多糟

Bad.

很糟

They have evidence of Doug being where he shouldn't have been.

他们有证据证明道格出现在不该出现的地方

What are you gonna do?

你打算怎么办

Tell the truth.

讲实话

You're not actually gonna -- Selectively.

你该不会真打算... 不是全部

Don't worry.

别担心

It's a stumble, not a fall.

不过绊了一下,还没摔倒

You aren't like this when it's just a stumble.

如果只是绊一下,你不会这个样子

Like how? You're scared. I can tell.

什么样子, 你害怕了,我看得出来

500 meters at 1:39. That was my best.

1分39秒划五百米,这是我的最佳成绩

Shoot for that.

以此为目标吧

How have you been?

你怎么样

Okay.

挺好

The meds are helping. Oh, that's good to hear.

药挺有用的, 那就好

Let's have a seat.

坐吧

Those people at the end of the street...

街角那些人

it's intense.

闹得挺厉害

They're there 24/7. Twice as many on the weekends.

他们一天到晚不消停,周末人数还翻番

We're so used to it by now.

我们现在都习惯了

Can I take off my shoes?

我能脱鞋吗

I thought I should dress up, but I am not good with heels.

我觉得该穿得正式点,但我真不喜欢高跟鞋

Yes. Of course.

行,当然可以

My mom said they went with the dress.

我妈妈说和裙子很搭

Much better.

舒服多了

Look, Megan,

梅根

I know the last six months have been difficult,

我知道过去六个月很难熬

but I need your help.

但我需要你的帮助

We just don't have the support that we expected in the leadership.

我们没能像预想的那样得到领导层的支持

Yeah, I figured this wasn't just about checking up on me.

我也猜到你不会只是想问问我的近况

You changed your mind before, and I understand why.

你之前改过主意,我理解

But now it seems as though things are more stable with you.

但现在你的情况似乎稳定多了

Are you willing?

你愿意吗

It's hard to say no when I'm in your house.

我都坐在你家了,说不有点过意不去

Well, you hear those people out there.

你也听到了外头那些人

They're loud, but I think we need to be louder.

他们声音很响,但我们要发出更高的声音

And it can't be my voice,

但这声音不能是我的

because I'm the baby killer, the cheater.

因为我已经是婴儿杀手,和出轨者

It needs to be your voice.

这声音得是你发出的

A clear voice.

因为你没有污点

I'm already testifying at the court martial.

我已经在军事法庭上作证了

But that's closed to the media.

但那里不对媒体开放

It's not enough.

还不够

There are so many people this has happened to.

这种事曾发生在很多人身上

Why does it have to be me?

为什么一定是我

Because you're the one who called.

因为是你打来了电话

Are you gonna try to put it out before McGinnis gets sentenced?

你打算在麦金尼斯判刑之前发表吗

Seth? You have a minute?

赛斯,有空吗

Matt, I have to call you back.

马特,我一会儿打给你

Close the door.

关门

When the vice president brought you on board,

副总统录用你的时候

I advised against it.

我是反对的

But I can't deny you've done a good job.

但我不得不承认你干得很好

I appreciate you saying that.

谢谢你这么说

I'm very protective of the vice president.

我一直很注重保护副总统

I find it hard to share that duty with anyone else,

我很难跟旁人分担这份职责

which leaves me open to error.

这也导致我可能出错

It's one of my faults.

这是我的缺点之一

As I told the vice president,

正如我跟副总统说的那样

I understand that trust is something that I need to earn.

我知道信任需要我自己争取

And given how I got the job --

而且我得到工作的途径不正

If the vice president trusts you, then I trust you.

如果副总统信任你,那我就信任你

We're a team now.

我们现在是一个团队

And the truth is I can't do this alone.

而且我也没法孤军奋战

Anything and everything you ask of me.

要我做任何事都行

It might have nothing to do with the media.

可能与媒体无关

Press Secretary is just a title.

新闻发言人不过是个名号

Good.

很好

We have two tasks.

我们有两个任务

First, find me Remy Danton.

首先,给我找到雷米·丹顿

But be discreet.

但要小心

I'll track him down.

我会找到他

Second, I need you to go

其次,我要你去翻阅

through the Vice President's travel logs.

副总统的行程记录

Everything in the past 10 years.

过去十年的所有记录

What are we looking for?

我们要找什么

Anything that could hurt us.

任何软肋

I'll work forward.

我从前往后找

You work backward.

你从后往前

I'm on it. And Doug?

马上去办,还有道格

Thanks.

谢谢

Nancy, I need you to order me a new phone.

南茜,帮我订部新手机

You said "Odds and ends." The "Home stretch."

你说是"零七碎八""马上就会结束"

I was presented with this information just hours ago.

我几个小时前才看到了这些内容

We're talking about impeachable offenses, Frank.

这是能招致弹劾的罪行,弗兰克

Not at all, sir.

完全不会,先生

Your Chief of Staff was --

你的幕僚长...

I had a gut feeling that the casino was involved.

我当时觉得赌场跟这事有关

I sent Doug down there to get to the bottom of it.

我派道格去查了

You should have taken this to the DOJ the first inkling you had --

你一发现联系就该马上去找司法部

That's exactly what I didn't want.

我当时就不想那么做

To create some ruckus if nothing was going on?

万一没有什么,我却制造事端

You can't go on conducting your own investigations, Frank.

你不能私自调查,弗兰克

Fact-finding, due diligence,

查明真相,尽职调查

whatever you want to call it.

随你怎么说

If any laws were being broken, I wanted to know.

如果有任何违法行为,我必须知道

And that's what you want to tell Dunbar.

你就要这么跟邓巴说吗

That I didn't want to disclose our diplomatic protocols.

我不透露我们的外交手段

That I was concerned about the midterms.

我担心中期选举

And that I wanted to protect the President of the United States.

我还想保护美国总统

Now, maybe what I did was wrong,

或许我做得不对

but I didn't do anything illegal.

但我没干任何违法的事

You certain of that?

你确定

I've discussed this at length with my lawyers.

我跟我的律师认真探讨过了

Dunbar does not strike me as the sort of person

即使我们承认这一切

who will put on the brakes, even if we admit all of this.

我觉得邓巴也不会就此打住

In fact, it might encourage her to dig deeper.

反而还可能促使她继续深挖

You're right.

说得对

Which is why I want to hand over all of my travel logs.

所以我打算上交我全部的行程记录

And I think you should, too.

我觉得你也该这么做

Volunteer them?

自愿上交吗

Yeah. As a gesture of cooperation.

是的,表示我们乐意合作

Haven't we made enough gestures?

我们表示做得够多了

That'll take the wind outta her sails.

这样她就不会那么叫劲了

No. I don't, uh, want her,

不,我不想让她

uh, poring over every one of my comings and goings.

仔细查看我所有的行踪

He's worried about his marriage counseling,

他是在担心他的婚姻咨询

as he should be.

他也该担心

If you're worried about your marriage counseling,

如果你是在担心你的婚姻咨询

you shouldn't be.

你不必担心

Imagine the fallout if the public were to find out that --

如果被外界知道,会造成多大影响

A needle in a haystack,

那是大海里的一根针

and not a needle that Dunbar is looking for.

还不是邓巴要找的那根

She's interviewed half of Congress.

她已经会见了一半的国会议员

That woman's after blood.

这女人是要见血

But not for gossip.

而不是八卦

And even if she does raise an eyebrow,

就算她真的起疑了

you were visiting a sick friend, weren't you?

你只是去探望一位生病的朋友,不是吗

Yeah, ostensibly.

是的,表面上是这样

Well, she couldn't possibly find any fault with that.

这她没什么可说的

I'd like Galich in here.

叫嘉利克过来

I'll let you two talk privately.

那我就不打扰了

When are you seeing Dunbar?

你什么时候去见邓巴

Tomorrow, so you have some time.

明天,这样你也有时间准备

Well, I'll speak to Bill and get back to you.

我会跟比尔谈谈,回头找你

He'll advise you against it, which is his job.

他会建议你不要这么做,是他职责所在

But I would just encourage you

但我会强烈建议你

to think politics and not legalese.

想想政治而不是法律

Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生

Congresswoman?

议员女士

Why should I vote for you?

我为什么要投票给你

It's -- it's okay, Mark.

没事,马克

Goodnight.

晚安

You look tired.

你看起来很疲惫

Long day on the campaign trail?

忙了一天竞选吗

What are you doing here?

你在这干什么

You never told me about Havemeyer's daughter.

你没跟我说过哈维梅耶女儿的事

Everyone knows that.

大家都知道

The whole world knows.

全世界都知道

But not that you visited her.

但不知道你常去探望她

That you leaked it.

而且是你泄露出去的

You came all the way to California to ask me about that?

你大老远跑来加州就是为了问我这些

I came to California to find out about that.

我是到了加州才知道的

I offered to buy Havemeyer's house,

我提出买下哈维梅耶的房子

but he told me for nothing.

但他就那么告诉我了

You were right.

你说得对

It has been a long day on the trail.

我确实忙了一天竞选

It's still a close race.

现在还不相上下

But not if the voters know how you became whip.

要是选民知道你是怎么当上党鞭就不会了

Are you honestly threatening me?

你这是在威胁我吗

Set up a meeting with Frank.

安排和弗兰克的会面

I don't care what you talk about,

我不在乎你怎么说

long as you're alone and the meeting is on the books.

只要是你单独一人,会面也有记录就行

Then you're gonna sit down with Dunbar.

然后你去和邓巴谈

I've already done my interview.

她已经问完我了

Tell her Frank grilled you on your testimony.

告诉她,是弗兰克逼你那么说的

Perjure myself?

作伪证吗

Save your seat.

保住你的位子

You know what? Tell everyone.

你说出去吧

Think how that'd play out.

想想那会有什么后果

I don't care.

我不在乎

You'd really toss yourself off a cliff for Frank?

你真要为了弗兰克毁了自己吗

I have zero allegiance for Frank Underwood.

我不效忠于弗兰克·安德伍德

I won't be manipulated by him.

我不会受他操纵

And I sure as fuck won't be manipulated by you.

我更不会被你操纵

I'm not bluffing.

我不是虚张声势

Then I was right.

那我就是对的

About what?

关于什么

How little I meant.

你根本不在乎我

That has nothing to do with this.

那跟这个没关系

It has everything to do with this.

当然有关系

I should feel disgusted, but I don't.

我应该觉得恶心,但我没有

Just supremely disappointed.

只是特别失望

We got the call 10 minutes ago.

我们十分钟前接到电话

Direct from the White House counsel.

直接从白宫顾问那里打来的

The President's turning over everything?

总统要上交一切吗

From the day he took office.

从他就职那天开始

And we're sure this includes the visits to his friend?

肯定会包括他去拜访那位朋友吗

It has to. It was full security detail.

当然,安保人员全部出动

Phenomenal.

老天啊

We have something we can work with.

我们有下手的地方了

Now, as for my logs...

关于我的记录...

They're clean.

没有问题

You'd bet your life on that?

你拿生命打包票吗

I would.

是的

Me, too, sir.

我也是,先生

We've been through 'em twice,

我们已经检查了两次

backward and forward.

反复检查

My statement?

我的声明呢

In your inbox.

在你的收件箱里

I looked it over. Seth did a nice job.

我看过了,塞斯干得很漂亮

We need to go wide with this the moment the interview's over,

会面一结束我们就要把消息发布出去

so that we beat Dunbar to the punch

这样邓巴如果打算发布什么消息

in case she decides to release something.

我们可以先发制人

I'll be at my computer,

我会守在电脑前

ready to press "Send" the moment I hear from Doug.

一收到道格的消息就按下"发送"键

Have either of you slept?

你们俩睡过觉吗

We're awake. Fully operational.

我们很清醒,全速运转

You take a shower and put on a fresh suit.

你去洗个澡,换件衣服

Yes, sir. I'll see you over there.

是,先生,我们在那边见

You have at least three hours.

你有至少三小时

Take a nap.

打个盹吧

You can use my office.

你可以在我办公室睡

General McGinnis was in the courtroom when you testified.

你作证的时候麦金尼斯将军就在法庭里

Yes.

是的

Had you seen him in person --

你私下见过他吗

I mean, since he assaulted you?

在他侵犯你之后

No.

没有

So what was that like?

那是什么感觉

Not fun.

不愉快

Not fun how?

怎么个不愉快

It was hard. Really hard.

很难受,真的很难受

Look, Megan,

听着,梅根

I -I agreed to change the focus of my piece to focus on you,

我同意把文章的焦点转移到你身上

and, you know, I know this has gotta be hard.

我也知道这肯定很难

I need you to help me out a little bit.

但你得帮帮我

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

I'm not very good at this. I'm nervous.

我不是很擅长这个,我很紧张

You seemed fine when you called into Mrs. Underwood's interview.

你打电话去安德伍德夫人的访谈时挺好的

She was there with me on the phone.

她在电话那头跟我在一起

Your nerves.

你的紧张情绪

I know that's been an issue since the assault.

我知道自从你被侵犯后,这一直是个问题

The defense brought up

那种防御心理

what they called emotional and mental instability.

引起了情绪与精神的不稳定

That's what always happens.

总是那样

The person who was attacked gets attacked all over again.

被攻击的人会再次被攻击

How did that make you feel?

你有什么感觉

It made me angry.

让我觉得愤怒

The lawyer kept coming after me about my panic attacks,

律师一直问我恐慌症的事

my antidepressants.

和我的抗抑郁药

But I just kept staring at McGinnis.

但我只是紧紧盯着麦金尼斯

I wanted him to see I could take it.

我想让他知道我能承受

That I was strong.

我很坚强

I wanted to make him look away first.

我想让他先转过脸去

And did he?

他有吗

Yes. When I said he did more than violate my body.

是的,当听到我说他不只是侵犯我的身体

He betrayed his country.

他还背叛了自己的国家

He robbed it of a good Marine.

毁了海军陆战队的声誉

Let's talk about the Sexual Assault Bill

我们谈谈国会正在谈论的

that's in front of Congress right now.

性侵法案吧

You know it's taken some significant opposition,

有人提出了很强烈的反对意见

most notably from another veteran,

尤其是另一个老兵

Jacqueline Sharp.

杰奎琳·夏普

If you ask me, she's betraying her country, too.

要我说,她也背叛了自己的国家

Ms. Dunbar.

邓巴女士

Mr. Vice President.

副总统先生

Thank you for giving us a few extra days.

谢谢你多给我们几天时间

I have no problem being patient,

耐心对我来说不是问题

as long as it leads to forthright answers.

只要能因此得到坦率的回答

Well, I won't make you wait a moment longer.

我不会让你继续等待了

Shall we?

可以开始了吗

Oh, you found it.

你找到这里了

Have a seat.

请坐

We're just finishing up here.

我们马上就完事了

What do you think, Mr. Tusk?

你觉得怎么样,塔斯克先生

Keep growing it or have it shaved?

留着还是剃了

Ah, I guess I'll keep growing it.

还是留着吧

Ah, no problem.

没问题

Let me just clean up the back here.

我把后面清理一下

No, Mack, if you'd give me a couple of minutes.

不了,麦克,让我们单独待会儿

Appreciate it.

谢了

I had this place built down here about 10 years ago.

大概十年前我在这里建造了这个地方

I got tired of driving all the way across town every two weeks.

我厌倦了每两周都要开车穿过整个城市

Now it's just an elevator ride.

现在坐个电梯就到了

Convenient.

真方便

You know what isn't convenient?

你知道不方便的是什么吗

Cramming eight attorneys into my office.

在我办公室里挤下八个律师

It was not designed for the entire partnership of my law firm.

那里不是为召集我律所所有合伙人准备的

They're worried about Lanagin.

他们比较担心拉尼根

He's a little shaky, but he'll hold up.

他有点害怕,但他能挺住

Underwood?

安德伍德

Birch delivered.

博奇出手了

And did Dunbar bring up Stamper?

邓巴提出斯坦普的问题了吧

The sessions are closed-door,

会面是闭门的

but I can't imagine she didn't.

不过我想她肯定会提的

And what about poor Havemeyer?

那可怜的哈维梅耶那边呢

Was he any help to us on Jackie Sharp?

他在杰姬·夏普的事上对我们有帮助吗

I do not take your hesitation as a promising sign.

你的犹豫说明进展不顺吧

I never like disappointing you.

我向来不喜欢让你失望

He had nothing.

他什么都不知道吗

No.

不知道

Now, do you think that's because there's nothing here,

你觉得他是确实不知道呢

or because he's protecting her.

还是他在保护她呢

There's nothing there.

他就是不知道

I can go to another congressman --

我可以再找一个别的议员

No, no, no.

不行

It has to be somebody high-profile,

必须是个曝光率高的人

someone in the leadership who will make waves.

领导层的人,才能引起轰动

Let me get back to Birch.

那我再找找博奇

Too obvious,

太明显了

now that he's shown no sympathy for Frank.

既然他摆明了不会对弗兰克手软

This can't look orchestrated.

算盘不能打得太响

Multiple fronts, Remy.

多线作战,雷米

Has to be Jackie Sharp.

必须得是杰姬·夏普

Mack?

麦克

Let's finish up here.

把头发弄完吧

I gotta get back to work.

我得回去干活儿了

You got it, boss.

没问题,老板

You need to get back to work, too.

你也得去干活儿了

And what we discussed?

我们说过的事

Make it happen.

把它们办成

You denied being a back channel.

你之前否认你是去私下接触的人

I did not deny.

我没否认

I chose not to confirm because it was classified.

我没有证实,因为这是机密信息

But your office has consistently denied --

但是你的办公室一直否认

I instructed Doug to do so,

我让道格那么做的

along with my communications department.

还有我的新闻部

When a back channel becomes public,

私下接触如果公之于众

it defeats its purpose.

也就没什么用了

An orchestrated deception --

精心编造的谎言

If we had refused to comment,

如果我们不予置评

it would have suggested that it was true,

人们就会知道确有其事

which would have endangered the process.

就会危及这一渠道

I really had no choice.

我实在没办法

Mr. Feng is currently in Dubai.

冯先生目前在迪拜

I know.

我知道

He's fleeing corruption charges.

他因腐败指控畏罪潜逃

Not the first time he's been accused.

这不是他第一次被指控了

And your question?

你的问题是什么呢

I know he laundered the money, Mr. Vice President.

我知道是他洗钱,副总统先生

It's just a matter of time

我找到确凿证据

before I have the proof to substantiate that.

只是迟早的事

So my question, which I am asking again,

而我的问题就是,我再问一遍

is whether you knew.

你当时是否知情

And I will repeat my answer.

那我就再回答一遍

I did not.

我当时并不知情

I did sense that something was awry,

我当时的确觉得有点不对劲

and Doug was aware of my concerns.

道格知道我的担忧

And I took it upon myself to find out.

我觉得调查清楚是我的责任

The vice president didn't know.

副总统并不知情

You had no knowledge he was going to the casino?

你不知道他去赌场的事吗

None. But that doesn't mean

不知道,但这并不代表

I don't take full responsibility for my staff's behavior.

我不对我手下的行为负责

The buck stops with me.

我责无旁贷

And what did you find?

那你发现了什么

Nothing. No illegal activity.

什么都没发现,没有非法行为

I don't have the same resources that you do.

我不像你那么神通广大

If you suspected,

如果你有所怀疑

why didn't you go immediately to the NIGC,

为什么不立即联络国家印第安人博彩委员会

the BIA, the Department --

印第安人事务局,或者...

You have to understand.

你得理解

We're facing very difficult midterms.

我们中期选举很吃力

I didn't want to bring attention

我不想为一些

to a series of allegations that may have no basis in fact.

没有实据的判断而引发关注

Now, that may have been misguided logic,

或许这逻辑不是很合理

but that's how I chose to act.

但这是我当时的选择

The mistake is mine and mine alone.

错误全在我一个人头上

Not Doug's.

跟道格没关系

And certainly not the president's.

当然更算不到总统头上

It shouldn't surprise you

我要是说我觉得

if I say it feels like I am not getting the full picture.

我没看到事情的全部,你不会意外吧

Which is why I'm prepared to give you the full picture.

所以我打算把全部展示给你

Oliver?

奥利弗

The White House believes in transparency.

白宫相信透明度

All of the vice president's personal travel logs.

副总统全部个人出行记录

And the last 10 years since I became whip.

还包括我十年党鞭任期内的记录

As well as the president's since inauguration.

和总统就职后的所有记录

There should be no doubt

我们会面的对象和时间

as to whom we met with and when.

都没有任何问题

I am skeptical about what this contains.

我很怀疑里面的内容

Which is what we anticipated

这点我们也预料到了

and why Oliver will walk you through anything

所以奥利弗会全程在场

you might need to know.

陪你审查全部材料

It's all there.

全都在那儿了

But if you have any questions or requests,

但如果你还有其他疑问或要求

we'll be happy to facilitate.

我们也愿意倾力协助

I mean, at first I was really nervous.

刚开始我很紧张

But then as soon as I started getting into it,

但我一进入状态

starting speaking from my heart,

开始吐露心声

all these things poured out.

一切都自然脱口而出

Everything I wanted to say.

那些我一度想说的

That I've been wanting to say.

我一直想说的都说出来了

Seth told me that Matt was very impressed.

赛斯告诉我马特很满意

I want to do more.

我还想做更多

More interviews?

做更多采访

Articles. TV.

报刊采访,上电视

Whatever it takes.

不论什么都可以

I want to help.

我想帮忙

That's great, Megan.

这很好,梅根

Thank you for making me do this.

谢谢你给我这个机会

It was a big step for me.

这对我来说是迈了一大步

You have a plane to catch.

你还要赶飞机

I can stay longer, if you need me to do another.

如果你需要我做别的采访,我可以留下

Why don't you head back to Chicago,

不如你先回芝加哥

and as soon as we put a plan together

等我们制定好计划

we can give you a buzz?

再给你打电话

Can I get a glass of water?

我能喝杯水吗

Tap is fine, or you want bottled --

自来水,还是瓶装的

I can get it.

我自己来

We've got Ms. Hennessey's car ready, ma'am.

汉纳希女士的车准备好了,夫人

Edward?

艾德华

Did she seem all right

你去机场接她时

when you picked her up from the airport?

她看起来还好吗

How do you mean?

你的意思是

I don't know. Normal.

我不确定,正常吗

Yes. I'd say so.

是的,可以这么说

She's very up and down.

她情绪起伏很大

Very skittish and manic.

反复无常,容易激动

I guess she did seem nervous.

她确实有点紧张

We didn't talk much.

我们没怎么交流

I'll get her.

我去看看她

I'll be outside.

我在外面等

Megan?

梅根

I've got it.

我自己来

Really.

真的

I'm okay.

我没事

The car is ready whenever you are.

车在外面等着了

Thank you for everything.

谢谢你

Have a safe flight.

一路顺风

I'll be in touch.

保持联系

I just had a very productive interview with Ms. Dunbar.

我与邓巴女士的谈话卓有成效

Send out the press release.

发新闻稿

Thank you very much.

非常感谢

You okay, ma'am?

你还好吗,夫人

Oh, I'm fine. I just dropped...

我没事,我只是打碎了

Please, let me.

请让我来

Oh, uh, it's fine. I'm fine.

没关系,我可以的

No, I've got it. You're barefoot.

不,我来,你光着脚

Edward, you don't have to. Really.

艾德华,你真的不需要这样

Oh, no. What happened?

天,怎么了

Damn it.

该死

Let me get some bandages.

我去找绷带

You don't have to.

不用了

No, I want to. Stay here.

我坚持,别动

The coverage has been mostly positive so far.

目前的报导都是正面的

Dunbar's office?

邓巴那边呢

All they've said is they look forward to reviewing the logs.

他们只说很期待对记录的审核

Any heat on Doug?

有人提到道格吗

Some.

有一些

I'm getting a lot of requests for comments.

很多人要求我发表评论

I acted on my own.

那是我的个人行动

And I will fully cooperate with the Justice Department.

我会全力配合司法部

We can put that out?

可以这么对外说吗

Sir?

先生

It might generate more interest.

这或许会吸引更多注意

On me. Not the vice president.

注意我,而不是副总统

I can handle whatever comes my way.

无论什么情况我都能处理好

Put it out.

就这么说

I'll print you out the most recent clips, too, sir.

我去把最新的剪报都打出来,先生

Should I find a way to tip off Dunbar?

要想办法对付邓巴吗

Let nature take its course.

还是顺其自然吧

We got a hold of Remy.

我们刚找到雷米

He just got back to town.

他刚回来了

Where is he?

他在哪

I've arranged everything with your detail.

我跟你的安保队都安排好了

You've done good work, Doug.

你做得很好,道格

Thank you, sir.

谢谢你,先生

There. That's much better.

好了,这样好多了

Thanks, ma'am.

谢谢,夫人

I'm gonna get going.

我得走了

I'm sorry I'm a little drunk.

抱歉我有点喝醉了

It's your house.

这里是你家

You do whatever you want.

你可以随心所欲

You should have a glass of wine.

你也该喝一杯酒

I appreciate that, ma'am, but --

谢谢你,夫人,但是...

You're off your shift, right?

你已经下班了,对吗

I am. That's true.

是的,没错

Then I won't take no for an answer.

那就不许说不喝

Uh, you shouldn't waste any of your good stuff on me.

你不应该把好东西浪费在我身上

I don't really know anything about wine.

我其实根本不懂品酒

Then how about bourbon?

那喝点波本威士忌怎么样

I bet you like a little of that.

你肯定想喝一点

I definitely don't mind a bourbon from time to time.

我当然不介意能喝点波本威士忌

Then bourbon it is.

那就喝波本威士忌

You're a tough man to track down these days.

你现在很难找啊

You got the watch.

你拿到手表了

"To improve is to change."

变则善

"To perfect is to change often."

常变则至善

What sort of change are you looking for?

那你想要什么样的变化呢

Whichever leaves me options.

让我有选择余地的变化

Trouble at Glendon Hill?

在格兰顿希尔遇到麻烦了

Paid leave till the investigation is over.

带薪休假,直到调查结束

Well, at least you're being paid.

至少是带薪的

First step in terminating my partnership.

这是终止我合伙人身份的第一步

You know how things go.

这种事你也懂

No matter what happens,

无论发生什么

there's a stain I can't wash out.

这都是我洗不掉的污点

So you're looking for career opportunities.

所以你在寻找就业机会

I'm not offering myself to you wholesale.

我并不是要把自己整个卖给你

I keep fighting you,

我会继续跟你斗

but I can fight you less.

但是力度会小一点

And by "less" you mean...

你说"小一点"的意思是...

Enough to hurt, but not finish you.

让你痛,但不会让你完蛋

And in return I have a future beyond Glendon Hill,

作为回报,我在格兰顿希尔之外也有前途

whatever that might look like.

不管是什么样的前途

So you offer neutrality,

那么你是要保持中立

but you'll go with the victor.

但最终会追随胜利者

I figure let the best man win.

我想看着更厉害的人获胜

And if you go down,

如果你失败了

it won't be because of me.

不会是因为我

That's worth something.

这已经挺够意思了

Where is this coming from?

你这是为什么

Insurance. That's all.

保险,没别的

Does it have anything to do with Jackie?

这跟杰姬有关吗

That's over.

已经结束了

I know you've got Birch in your pocket.

我知道你已经收服了博奇

Womack's not an option.

你不会选择乌麦克

We're too close.

我们太亲密了

But Jacqueline...

但是杰奎琳

This is about my future, pure and simple.

这单纯是关于我的前途

She's not a part of it.

跟她没关系

Keep the watch, as a token of good faith.

留着这块表吧,就当做诚意的象征

He might deny it, but he's protecting her.

他虽然否认,但他在保护她

What he doesn't realize is

他没有意识到的是

I have even less regard for Jackie than Raymond does.

我比雷蒙德更不在乎杰姬

Poor Remy.

可怜的雷米

The heart can choke the mind

感情用事

when all its blood flows back unto itself.

理智就会受到影响

He said, "I don't like brunettes."

他说"我不喜欢深色头发的女孩"

Looks like I almost missed the party.

看来我差点错过了派对

I'm off the clock, sir.

我已经下班了,先生

Oh, relax. Francis, I broke a glass,

别紧张,弗兰西斯,我打破了一个杯子

and Edward cut his hand on a piece of it.

艾德华被一块碎片割伤了手

Jesus.

天呐

I have to change that.

我得给你换绷带了

Take that off, and I'll get fresh...

把那个解下来,我去拿新的...

I hope you don't mind, sir.

我希望您不要介意,先生

I was off-duty --

我下了班...

Is she, uh...

她有没有

Drunk? A little.

喝醉了吗,有一点

How many of these have you had?

你喝了多少这东西

A few.

喝了一点

More than a few.

不止一点吧

May I?

我可以用你的杯子吗

Please.

用吧

Let me see.

让我看看

Oh, it's not too bad.

情况还行

There's a lot of blood.

流了很多血

Looks worse than it is.

没有看上去那么糟

Is it painful?

痛吗

The bourbon helps.

喝了酒不那么痛了

Now you let me know if this hurts.

如果痛你就说

Not one bit, sir.

一点都不痛,先生

How's your head?

你头痛吗

Fine.

没事

Took a few aspirin before I went to sleep.

睡前吃了几片阿司匹林

You?

你呢

I slept like a baby.

我睡得可香了

Good. You needed that.

很好,你需要好好睡一觉

What is it?

怎么了

Something weird.

很奇怪

This one address keeps popping up.

有个地址老是出现

Underwood?

安德伍德吗

The president.

总统

Morning, Meechum.

早上好,密查姆

Morning, Mr. Vice President.

早上好,副总统先生

It's a beautiful day.

真是美好的一天

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/dej/507068.html