《闪电侠》精讲 01(在线收听

To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first, you need to believe in the impossible.

想理解我要讲的故事,你得先做一件事,那就是相信一切皆有可能。

Can you do that? Good. You see that red blur? That's me. That too. There I am again.

你能做到吗?很好。看到那抹红色疾影了吗?那就是我。这也是。还是我。

My name is Barry Allen. I am the fastest man alive.

我是巴里·艾伦。是现今世上速度最快的人。

My story is pretty simple. My whole life, I have been running.

我的故事很简单。我的一生都在逃跑。

Usually from bullies. Sometimes I escaped. Sometimes I did not.

一般是怕被人欺负。有时能逃掉。有时逃不掉。

Tell me what happened.

怎么回事。

Those guys were picking on kids just 'cause they thought they weren't cool. It wasn't right.

他们欺负小孩,就因为觉得那些孩子不听话。那是不对的。

I know.

我知道。

I guess I wasn't fast enough.

我可能跑得太慢了。

No. You have such a good heart, Barry. And it's better to have a good heart than fast legs.

是的。你很善良,巴里。善良永远比速度重要。

Hello. I'm home.

我回来了。

Barry got into a fight.

巴里和人打架了。

Oh, yeah?

是吗?

And he won.

他赢了。

Way to go, slugger. And, no more fighting.

干得漂亮,小拳王。不过,不许再打架了。

But after that night, I was running from something much scarier.

但那晚之后我在逃离更为可怕的东西。

Something I could never explain. - Henry! Henry! -Something impossible.

一些我永远无法解释的东西。-亨利!亨利!-一些不可能的事。

Help!

救命啊!

Mom! - Barry, don't! - Mom! - Don't let him touch you!

妈妈!-巴里,不要过来!-妈妈!-不要让他碰到你!

Mom! Mom! - Nora! - Stay back!

妈妈!妈妈!-诺拉!-不要过来!

Nora, hold on!

诺拉,坚持住!

Run, Barry, run!

跑,巴里,快跑!

Mom?

妈妈?

Dad?

爸爸?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507598.html