《闪电侠》精讲 33(在线收听

I saw Black create duplicates from his own body.

我看到布莱克能自我复制

That's pretty ironic.

真是讽刺

The guy specialized in cloning

这人专门研究克隆

and now he can make xeroxes of himself.

现在他可以复制自身

If he was experimenting on himself

如果他在用自己做实验

when he was exposed to the dark matter wave

当他接触到粒子加速器爆炸

released by the particle accelerator explosion

所投放的暗物质波

Meet captain clone.

来看看这位克隆队长

Don't worry. I'll come up with something cooler.

别担心,我会再想个更帅气的名字

Where are you going?

你要去哪

Joe was right.

乔说得对

I'm in way over my head.

我被超能力冲昏了头脑

Yeah, I'm fast, but I am no warrior.

我的速度是快,但我不是战士

Man, I could barely fight one meta-human, let alone six.

我一个超能力者都打不过,更别说六个了

Barry.

巴里

I understand.

我明白

Today was a setback.

今天你失败了

But any grand enterprise has them.

但是每项伟大的事业都会经历挫折

And we can never learn to fly without crashing a few times.

不坠落几次,我们也无法飞上天空

This wasn't a grand enterprise, Dr. Wells.

这不是伟大的事业,威尔斯博士

This was a mistake.

这是个错误

Dad!

Sorry. No physical contact.

抱歉,不能有肢体接触

Five minutes, Allen.

五分钟,艾伦

Sit down, son.

坐下吧,儿子

Barry, how did you get here?

巴里,你怎么到这里来的

I ran here. Joe wouldn't bring me.

我跑来的,乔不肯带我过来

He wouldn't let me see you. I hate him. No, no.

他不让我见你,我恨他,别别

Don't—don't say that.

别这么说

It isn't Joe that doesn't want you to come here.

不是乔不想让你来

I don't want you to come here.

是我不想让你过来

I don't want you to see me like this.

我不想让你看到我这个样子

You have to let him go.

你必须得放了他

My dad didn't do these things.

我爸爸没有做那些事

He didn't hurt my mom.

他没有伤害我妈妈

It was the man in the lightning.

是闪电里的那个人

The lightning man killed my mom.

闪电人杀了我妈妈

Barry, look at me. Not my dad.

巴里,看着我。不是我爸爸

Look at me.

看着我

You can't help me.

你帮不了我

Okay? Now Joe's gonna look after you until I can get out of here.

明白吗,乔会在我出去之前照顾你

You just be the good boy that your mom and I know you are.

你只要继续当爸爸妈妈的乖孩子就好了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507648.html