《闪电侠》精讲 34(在线收听

Dad?

爸爸

Dad?

爸爸

Detective, was the gunman apprehended?

警探,持枪人被控制住了吗

The shooter's whereabouts are unknown at this time.

枪手目前位置尚不明确

We consider him armed and extremely dangerous.

我们认为他持有武器并且极度危险

Thank you. No more questions.

谢谢,问题到此结束

Nice work, Eddie.

干得不错,艾迪

Nah. Right place, right time.

天时地利而已

No, you were a hero today.

不,你是今日的英雄

CCPD still has a killer on the loose.

还有一个杀手没被中城警局逮捕

I should get back to the precinct.

我得回警局了

So did you come here for caffeine,

你来这里是为了喝杯咖啡

or are you finally gonna tell me what's going on with you?

还是为了来告诉我你到底怎么了

Mr. Stagg,

斯塔格先生

I wish you would reconsider our offer for protective custody.

我希望您重新考虑保护性监禁的提议

Danton Black has proven he is willing to kill,

丹东·布莱克杀人不眨眼

and he's got... friends.

而且他还有些,朋友

And trust me, they're all dangerous.

相信我,他们都很危险

I've increased my security, detective.

我增强了保安,警探

I hope Black comes looking for trouble.

我倒希望布莱克来找麻烦

'Cause he'll find plenty.

因为他会发现麻烦很大

Spoken like a true philanthropist.

说话真像一位慈善家

or is it humanitarian?

还是人道主义者来的

I'm sorry. I can never remember

抱歉,我总是记不住

which one you're pretending to be, Simon.

你正在假扮的身份是什么,西蒙

Harrison...

哈里森

Don't get up.

不用起身了

Another fan of yours, doctor?

又是你的粉丝吗,博士

Can we talk, detective?

我们能谈谈吗,警探

So you were right.

这么说你是对的了

Barry's not the only one who's special.

巴里不是唯一的特殊人物

This guy that tried to kill Simon Stagg today, he could replicate spontaneously.

今天这个想杀西蒙·斯塔格的人,可以自我复制

Yeah, we know.

我们知道了

Did you know about Barry?

你知道巴里的事吗

When he was first in his coma

当他刚进入昏迷时

you came to the hospital, and you asked me

你来到医院,询问我

if you could take him to S.T.A.R. Labs.

是否能够把他带到尖端科研实验室去

Did you know what he could do?

你那时知道他的能力吗

I had my suspicions that he was... affected.

我当时怀疑他已经被...影响了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507649.html