《闪电侠》精讲 35(在线收听

Hey, Joe...

I was never looking to become the senior member

我从没有想成为某个

of a secret crime fighting unit.

秘密犯罪打击小组的长老人物

You and I both know

你和我都清楚

we are the only ones equipped to protect Central City.

我们才是保护中城的真材实料

Maybe I'm more interested in protecting Barry.

也许我更想要保护巴里

But of course he's all set to fly

当然了,他已经被教育好

into the fire right along with you.

与你一同赴汤蹈火

No, he's not.

不,他没有

Not anymore. He quit.

不再是了,他退出了

He didn't tell you?

他没告诉你吗

I haven't seen him.

我还没见到他

Well I'm sure it's only temporary.

我肯定只是暂时的

From what I know of Barry,

以我对巴里的了解来看

when he sets his mind to something...

当他自己决定了什么事

No one's gonna talk him out of it.

就没人能够说服他了

But the next time he suits up...

但是下一次他穿起战袍

runs headlong into danger...

直奔危险之处时

he will fail.

他会失败

Why?

为什么呢

He doesn't think he's capable.

他不认为自己有能力

Doubt... is his real enemy.

疑惑······才是他真正的敌人

Joe, not whatever's lurking out there.

乔,不管外边发生了什么

And as long as you continue to doubt him,

只要你继续在质疑他

he'll keep doubting himself.

他就会继续自我疑惑下去

And for the record...

而且顺便一提

I care about him, too.

我也关心他

Guess you were hungry.

看起来你真饿了

Stress eating.

缓解压力吧

I came to say I'm sorry.

我是来道歉的

And you're right. I have been distant.

你是对的,我是有些冷漠

Correct. Kind of a jerk.

没错,像个混蛋

You should apologize more often.

你应该多道道歉

You are really sensational at it.

你挺会煽情的

So... what were you going to tell me the other day?

那么,那天你想和我说什么来的

I thought I had to do something.

我觉得我得做件事

Something I thought was important,

做件我觉得很重要的事

but it turns out that I'm not very good at it.

但是结果发现我对那事并不在行

But what I am good at is being your friend.

可我对做你朋友很在行

So if you need help coming up with

所以如果你需要我帮忙

a new topic for your article—I found one.

给你找个新话题来写 -我有一个了

Something that actually interests me.

我找到了一件让我特别感兴趣的事

I know this is gonna sound crazy...

我知道这听起来有些疯狂

it's been all over the internet this week.

这周网上把这事都传疯了

At a building fire...

在大楼失火时

at a bank heist...

银行被打劫时

even the other night when those robbers

还有那晚那些劫匪

shot at the security guard,

红色尾迹

he said he was whooshed outside.

开枪射击保安时

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507650.html