《闪电侠》精讲 41(在线收听

My name is barry allen and I am the fastest man alive.

我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人

When I was a child, I saw my mother killed

我小时候 看到自己的母亲

By something impossible. Run, barry, run!

被令人难以置信的东西杀害 快跑 巴里

My father went to prison for her murder.

我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱

Then an accident made me the impossible.

但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信

To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,

在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员

But secretly I use my speed

但我秘密地用自己的速度

To fight crime and find others like me.

打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人

And one day, I'll find who killed my mother

终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手

And get justice for my father.

让我父亲沉冤得雪

I am...The flash.

我就是 闪电侠

Previously on the flash...

《闪电侠》前情回顾

I'm sorry I didn't believe you.

我很抱歉我没有相信你

But you really did see something that night your mom died

看来你母亲去世那晚你的确看到了什么

And your dad is innocent.

而你父亲也的确无辜

The explosion that put you in a coma also killed my fiance.

让你陷入昏迷的那场爆炸也夺走了我的未婚夫

Can you imagine if you could control his power?

你能想象如果你能控制他的能力吗

If you could harness it,

如果你能驾驭它

You could change what it means to be human.

你可能能改变人类的意义

He's called the flash.

他叫闪电侠

Or, at least, he will be one day.

至少 他有一天会成为闪电侠

He must be kept safe.

必须确保他的安全

It doesn't matter if you're the slowest kid in gym class or the fastest man alive.

你是体育课上跑得最慢的人还是现今速度最快的人并不重要

Every one of us is running.

大家都在奔跑

Being alive means running

人活着就要奔跑

Running from something,

要逃离什么

Running to something

奔向什么

Or someone.

或者奔向某个人

And no matter how fast you are,

不论你跑得有多快

There's some things you can't outrun.

也总有跑不过的东西

Some things always manage to catch up to you.

总有东西设法追上你

Regular movie scale, that was a seven or an eight.

按普通电影标准的话 可以打个七八分

Zombie movie scale, it was, like, a four, tops.

按僵尸电影标准的话最高也就四分

There's a zombie movie scale?

还有僵尸电影标准吗

Did you know that zombies exist in nature?

你知不知道自然界真的有僵尸的

There's a species of fungi that infects ants,

有一种真菌可以感染蚂蚁

Causing the ants to attack plants that can release spores which in turn infect new hosts.

致使蚂蚁袭击植物植物释放孢子 进而感染新的宿主

I'm going full nerd again, aren't I?

我又一秒钟变书呆子了对不对

Yep. Yeah.

对 好吧

Yeah. It's okay though.

不过没事

You are still the cutest nerd that I know.

你还是我认识的最萌的书呆子

Anyways, I'm a lot more interested in the amazing as of late.

不过我还是对最近那个厉害的东西感兴趣

You mean 'cause of this "streak" thing?

你是指引起"闪电"的那个东西吗

He's out there. People are talking about him.

他真的存在 大家都在谈论呢

How do you even know he's a he?

你怎么知道是男的

Maybe it's a she.

说不定是女的呢

It's a man, okay?

肯定是男的

You know I am really intuitive about this kind of stuff.

你知道我对这种事直觉一向很准

Someone even posted a picture after being yanked from a car accident.

有人甚至在被从汽车事故中救出后发了一张那个人的照片

It's a red blur leaving the scene.

就是一团红色模糊的东西离开现场

Here, what do you see?

你看 看到什么了

I see your boyfriend's calling.

我看到你男朋友给你打电话了

Oh, I should probably get this.

我得接这个电话

I'm crashing at his place tonight,

今晚我要去他那里睡

And he's supposed to leave a key for me somewhere.

他应该把钥匙放什么地方留给我

Hey, babe. What's up?

亲爱的 怎么了

Not much, just hanging out with barry.

没事 就跟巴里一起随便逛逛

You off yet?

下班了吗

Hello.

Code 237 on waid boulevard.

韦德大道出现代号237

Public indecency?

公然猥亵吗

Wait, I think I meant a 239.

不对 应该是代号239

Dog leash violation?

狗没拴好吗

ad man with a gun in a getaway car.

有人持枪驾车逃跑

Go.

快去

You don't have a mat. Do you have a planter?

你们家没有花瓶垫 那有花架吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508143.html