《闪电侠》精讲 49(在线收听

All available units, we have a report of a toxic gas attack in the central city shopping mall.

所有单位注意 接到一起毒气攻击事件在中心城市商场

Barry, don't.

巴里 别去

We don't know enough about what we're facing yet.

对于要面对的敌人我们还不够了解

It's not safe.

太危险了

Caitlin, I have to go.

凯特琳 我必须得去

I patched into the mall's security system.

我给商场的安全系统打了补丁

According to witnesses, the gas attack was in the main elevator in the north wing.

据目击者称 毒气是从北楼的主电梯散发出来的

Which one is the north wing?

哪个是北楼

The one with the big belly burger.

有大贝利汉堡店的那个

I eat.

我吃过

Back up. Please, keep back.

退后 大家都退后

Why did you kill that woman?

你为什么要杀那个女人

She deserved to die.

她该死

Now go run away.

快滚开

I still have one more name on my list.

我还有一个人要处置

Don't make me add you to it.

别逼我把你也算上

Barry.

巴里

Barry, can you hear me?

巴里 能听见我说话吗

His vitals are weak, but he's alive, dr. Wells.

他的脉搏很弱 但他还活着 韦尔斯博士

I'm sure he's fine.

我肯定他没事

I can't breathe.

我喘不过气来

He needs oxygen. Get the crash cart!

他需要输氧 去急救室

Barry! Barry.

巴里 巴里

Cut me open. The poison's still in me.

解剖我 毒气还在我体内

He brought us a sample. Caitlin, we need to do a pulmonary biopsy, extract an active portion of that gas.

他带来了样本 凯特琳 我们需要做胸膜肺活组织检查 取出毒气的活动部分

I can't give you any anesthetic. Your metabolism will burn right through it.

我不能给你打麻药 你的新陈代谢会把麻药烧毁

I heal quick, remember?

我会很快复原 记得吗

Do it.

Cisco, give me the syringe. This is gonna hurt a lot.

西斯科 给我注射器 会很疼的

It's a small needle. You probably won't even feel it.

针头很小 你可能都感觉不到

You're definitely going to feel it.

你绝对会感觉到的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508151.html