《闪电侠》精讲 50(在线收听

The streak lives.

你醒了

You'd be dead if your lung cells didn't regenerate so quickly.

要不是你的肺细胞重生快 你就死了

My chest feels like that one time I had a cigarette.

我的胸口就像我有一次抽烟一样难受

Yeah, teen me lived for danger.

我小时候的生活就充满危险

This isn't funny. You could've

这不好笑 你可能

I didn't.

我没死

Now that we have a sample, we'll get to work analyzing it, figure out the makeup of the poison,

现在我们得到样本 就可以分析了找出毒气的构成

Maybe get a clue as to his human identity.

也许能以此找到关于他身份的线索

Or at least a way to stop him from turning into a mist.

或者起码找到方法让他不再变成一团绿雾

The mist. Okay, that's his name. End of discussion.

绿魔侠 就叫他这个 就这么定了

I have to get to the station.

我得赶到警局

You should be resting.

你应该休息

I have to talk to joe.

我得找乔谈谈

Joe. I had him.

乔 我找到他了

The metahuman. We were wrong. He's not controlling airborne toxins.

关于那个超能力者 我们错了 他不是控制空气里的毒素

He can literally transform himself into poison gas.

他可以把自己转化成毒气

That's new.

这真是新鲜事啊

The victim was a judge. We're going through some of her old cases to see if there's a connection.

那个受害者是一名法官 我们在翻找她判过的的旧案子 看看有没有什么联系

It's too late. I should have been faster.

已经太迟了 我应该更快一些

Focus on the job. Don't think about that right now.

把心思放在工作上 现在先别想那些

You don't want to know what I'm thinking about.

你不想知道我在想什么

My dad has spent 14 years in a 6 by 8 foot cell for a crime he didn't commit.

我父亲为了一项他没有犯的罪锒铛入狱14年

I couldn't save my mom, but I can save him.

我救不了妈妈 但我能救他

Didn't I promise you

我不是答应你

That we would get your father out of prison together?

我们会一起把你爸从狱里救出来吗

I don't need your help, joe.

我不需要你的帮助 乔

I could be in and out of there with him before anyone even sees me.

我可以神不知鬼不觉地把他从狱里救出来

Okay. You break him out of there. Then what?

行啊 你把他救出来 然后呢

He's on the run for the rest of his life. And something tell me he's not as fast as you are.

他后半生都要亡命天涯 而且我知道他没有你跑得那么快

You don't know what it's like there.

你不知道监狱里是什么样子

You think I don't understand what you're feeling?

你以为我不懂你现在的感受

I have been a cop for almost as long as you've been alive.

我从你一出生就在当警察

So you should know, putting on that suit does not make everybody safe. For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't.

所以你该知道 穿上那身警服不意味着保证每个人的安全 你每救一个人就有一个人你救不了

And the hardest thing you're gonna have to face is not some monster out there with powers.

而你所要面对的最难的事不是什么有超能力的怪物

It's gonna be that feeling of uselessness when you can't do anything.

而是当你无能为力时那种挫败感

Or the guilt that weighs on you when you make a mistake.

或者当你做错决定时那种愧疚感

Some things, barry, you can't fight. Some things you just have to live with.

巴里 有些事你战胜不了 你只能学会接受它

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508152.html