《闪电侠》精讲 55(在线收听

Barry. Barry.

巴里 巴里

We win.

我们胜利了

It's been a while since I watched you sleep.

我已经有段时间没看着你睡觉了

Rescuing you is exhausting.

拯救你让我精疲力竭

I really miss the ability to be able to ground you.

我真的想念以前能禁止你外出的能力

Sorry I went and grew up. I could have got my dad out of iron heights tonight.

很抱歉我就这样长大了 我今晚本来可以把我爸爸从监狱里救出来

I know.

我知道

But you were right. That's not the way.

不过你说得对 不能用那样的方式

Daddy. .

爸爸

Oh Baby, I'm fine. Don't worry.

宝贝 我没事 别担心

I'll let you guys talk.

我让你们单独聊聊

Partner. You two arrive at the same time?

搭档 你们俩同时到的吗

Dad, we have something that we need to tell you.

爸爸 我们有件事要告诉你

Dad, the thing is

爸爸 事情是这样的...

You two are dating. I know.

你们在谈恋爱 我知道

You do?

你怎么知道的

I'm a detective, remember? And both of you are lousy liars.

忘了我是一名警探了吗 而且你们不擅于说谎

So you're not mad?

那么你不生气吗

Oh, I'm mad. And if the doctor hadn't confiscated my gun, we'd be having an entirely different conversation.

我生气 而且如果医生没没收我的枪 我们的谈话会完全不一样

Well, I should let you two talk, And I'll just be outside looking into the witness protection program.

我让你们好好谈谈 我去外面研究一下证人保护计划

I'm sorry.

对不起

Iris, this is going to be complicated. You know I don't like complicated. Do you like him?

爱瑞丝 事情要变复杂了 你知道我不喜欢复杂的事情 你喜欢他吗

Yeah, I do.

是的 我喜欢他

Then I will do my damnedest not to shoot him.

那我会尽我最大的努力不开枪打他

That is all I ask.

那是我唯一的要求

Will it hold?

能关得住吗

The barrier is powered by an 8.3 tesla superconducting electromagnet, which is about 100,000 times the strength of earth's magnetic field.

屏障是由一个8.3特斯拉超导电磁供电的,电磁力比地球磁场强大约十万倍

In other words, yes.

换句话说 能

Hmm. He's mad.

他疯了

Well, good night.

好了 晚安

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508157.html