《闪电侠》精讲 60(在线收听

My dad's been mad at me every since I told him about me and Eddie.

自从我告诉他我跟艾迪的事他就一直在生我的气。

No, you mean he's mad at you because you didn't tell him.

他生气是因为你开始没告诉他吧!

Uh, first, that sounds like you're taking his side, and second, do you know how he does this whole, "I'm not talking to you, but I have a whole bag full of judgmental looks I'm gonna try out on you later".

首先,你这话表明你是跟他站在一边的。其次,你知道他一直好像无声地跟我说,“我不会跟你说话,但是我以后一定会经常目光异样地看你”吗?

Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of those a few times.

知道 有几次我也跟你一样的处境。

Speaking of communications, or lack thereof, after all of these journalism classes, I got an idea.

说到沟通交流或者是缺乏沟通,我上了那么多新闻课,终于想到主意了。

Huh.

是吗?

I started a blog.

我开了个博客。

All right, what's it about? Your brownie obsession? 'Cause, you know, you probably shouldn't broadcast that.

写什么的 写你有多喜欢吃布朗尼吗?你这个爱好好像不应该说出去啊!

No, something important. Something that Central City needs to know about, the streak.

不 我要写重要的东西,写中城人民都需要知道的东西,那道闪光。

He's out there, Barry.

他是真实存在的,巴里。

Rumor has it, he stopped an armed car robbery earlier.

大家都在说他之前阻止了一次持械抢劫。

I was hoping that I could take a look at the file, and

我希望能看看相关文件……

What? I'm not at liberty to discuss an ongoing police investigation with you.

什么?我可不能随便跟你讨论一桩正在调查的案子。

Since when, Mr. Blabbermouth?

从什么时候开始的,大嘴巴先生?

Take it from someone who's been investigating the impossible since they were 11.

相信一个从11岁起就开始调查不可能案件的人吧!

Blogging about this is only gonna bring the crazies to your front door.

把这个写到博客里只会给你招来一堆疯子。

My blog is anonymous.

我的博客是匿名的。

All right, well, anonymous or not, it's not safe.

不管是否匿名 这样都不安全。

You never know what kind of weirdos are out there trolling on the Internet.

你永远都不知道在网上四处浏览的都是什么样的怪人。

I can vouch for that.

我可以替他作证。

The Internet is full of weirdos and nerd rage... lots and lots of nerd rage.

互联网上净是些怪人和愤世嫉俗的书呆子,很多愤世嫉俗的书呆子。

Hi. Felicity Smoak. Iris West.

你好!我是费利西蒂·斯莫克,爱瑞丝·韦斯特。

Barry Allen.

巴里·艾伦。

But you both already knew that. Felicity is

我的名字你们都已经知道了,费利西蒂是……

The girl that you met in Starling City, the computerer, right?

你在星城遇到的女孩弄计算机的,对吗?

You two worked on one of Barry's unexplainable cases. Which, long story short, was definitely explainable.

你们俩一起研究巴里的一桩神秘案件。长话短说,那个案件是有合理解释的。

So the lightning came through here?

所以闪电经过了这里。

Yeah.

是的!

There's been some rumors the last few weeks.

过去几周有一些传闻。

People seen a red blur tearing through the streets.

人们看见一团红色的物体穿过街道。

What the hell is it, man?

那到底是什么?

Maybe it was a drone. Some top secret army thing.

也许是无人机呢,说不定是军方的顶级机密。

When I was a kid, my grandfather used to take my sister and me to this diner, the Motorcar.

我还是个孩子的时候,我祖父经常带我和我姐姐去摩托餐厅吃饭。

Food was for crap, but the view was great, right across from the Central City precinct.

那里的食物糟透了 但是风景很好,就在中城警局对面,

I still go there. I listen to their radios. I learn their response times.

我现在还是会去那家餐厅 去听听广播,我弄懂了警察的反应时间。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508162.html