《闪电侠》精讲 67(在线收听

This thing you built, what can it do?

你造出来这东西能做什么?

Bad stuff.

做坏事。

You said to call if there was anything suspicious.

你说过有可疑情况就通知你。

This guy went through the tour twice. Nobody does that.

这个人来两次了,非常罕见。

This is Detective west. I have a visual on Leonard Snart at the museum.

这是韦斯特警探。我在博物馆看到了莱昂纳多·史纳特,

Requesting immediate back up.

请求立即支持。

I'm sorry. I thought I knew it, and I got excited, and I I just hit it.

抱歉,我以为自己知道,一激动,就按了。

No, I mean, maybe they'll get it wrong too.

也许他们也会弄错。

Oh, yeah. I am sure that the team named Pride and Padawans doesn't know the name to Hans Solo's ship.

是啊,那群叫傲慢与学徒的人应该也不知道汉索罗船的名字。

Oh, honey, you are so cute when you're confused.

亲爱的 你犯糊涂的时候真可爱!

Someone spotted Snart. I gotta go.

有人发现了史纳特,我得走了。

I'll cover for you.

我帮你顶着。

All right, what are you gonna say?

好吧,你打算怎么说?

I usually tell people Oliver's at a night club with a girl or nursing a hangover.

我一般都说奥利弗去了夜店泡妞,或者照顾宿醉的朋友。

None of which will work for me.

这些借口我用不了。

Bad stomach achereally bad diarrhea.

那就说你胃疼,严重腹泻。

Yeah, I'm not comfortable with that excuse.

这个借口我也不满意。

Just go. Stay safe. And I'm talking to air now, which is odd. And I'm still doing it.

快走吧,注意安全!我在跟空气说话,真够奇怪的,我居然还在说。

Snart!

史纳特!

You okay?

你还好吗?

Ahh, aah, it burns.

好烫!

Time for a test run. Let's see how fast you are.

来试试吧,看你能跑多快!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508169.html