《闪电侠》精讲 78(在线收听

The level of sophistication is telling once I've analyzed it.

我一旦分析过就可以得知其复杂程度。

You show me a bomb, I can usually find a clue in it.

你给我一个炸弹,我都会从中找出线索。

It sounds like there's a "but" coming.

听起来你要说但是了。

Yeah, I haven't found any sign of an oxidizing agent. It's as if the floor just blew itself up.

没错,我没发现一点氧化剂的痕迹。就好像那层楼自己爆炸了。

Things don't just blow up.

可是这不可能凭空就爆炸。

Security guard said our bomber was a woman, red hair. Must've cut the security camera's feed.

保安说投弹者是个红头发的女人,一定把监控录像的线路切断了。

There's no footage, but there might be something else.

没有连续镜头,但也许有别的发现。

Some kind of small charge blasted the doorknob off.

很小的电流把门把手炸飞的。

Any idea what's missing?

丢了什么东西?

My guess is one of these files. It's gonna take days to figure out which one.

我猜是其中的一些文件。要找出丢失的是哪个可要花费些时间了。

Let's let barry do his thing.

让巴里开工吧。

What's going on? I have no idea. But they came in here like they own the place.

怎么回事,我不知道。他们就像这里的主人一样气势汹汹地来了。

Been talking to singh for the last half hour.

跟辛格谈了半个小时了。

This can't be good.

肯定不是什么好事!

General eiling, this is detective west.

艾林将军,这位是韦斯特警探。

Detective. What's this all about?

警探你好!出什么事了?

The army's taking over the bombing investigation.

军方要接手此次炸弹事件的调查工作

I'll need everything you have.

我需要你把手头上的数据都交上来

Physical evidence, photographs, witness interviews, And all your personal notes.

所有物证,照片,证人口供,还有你们的笔记都要上交。

I've been on the job nearly 20 years and never heard of the army investigating anything civilian.

我干这行快二十年了。从没听说过军方调查民事案件。

Well, it's not civilian. She's one of ours.

这不是民事案件,她是我们的人。

We'll send over everything we got.

我们会把手头的数据都传过去的。

Very kind of you. I think we'll take it now, though.

多谢配合!但我想现在就接手。

Give them what they want, joe.

都给他们,乔!

You heard him, joe. Give me what I want.

你听到了,乔,把我需要的都给我。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508180.html