《闪电侠》精讲 91(在线收听

I think our cisco's developing a little bit of a crush on you.

我想西斯科好像是喜欢上了你。

Not sure I'm prize winning date material anymore.

我已经不确定我还适不适合和人约会了。

Change is hard.

改变确实难以接受。

The same accident that changed you put me in this chair.

改变了你的那场意外也让我坐上了轮椅。

Sorry. I didn't know.

抱歉,我并不知道。

I don't share that story with you to garner sympathy.

我给你讲这故事不是为了博取同情的。

I tell it to you to illustrate a larger point. And what point is that?

我告诉你是为了阐述一个更高层次的道理。什么道理?

That I would do anything to get back what I lost.

我会不惜代价地拿回我失去的东西。

As would you. I would.

你也该如此,我愿意。

I just don't know how.

我只是不知道该怎么做。

You soldiers, you call yourselves sheep dogs. Am I right?

你们士兵,管自己叫牧羊犬。我说的对吧?

Happy and normal until someone attacks our flock.

快活的过普通日子,直到有人攻击族群。

Every good person who was changed that night, People like you, people like barry allen,

那晚被改变的所有人,所有像你的人,像巴里·艾伦的人,

Those people are your flock now, Bette.

这些人现在是你的族群了,贝蒂。

And general Eiling will never stop attacking that flock, And he always gets his target.

而艾林将军不会停止攻击这个族群,而他永远会达到目的。

Unless you stop him.

除非你阻止他。

You know your duty, sergeant. Kill Eiling.

你知道你的职责,中士。杀了艾林。

One last mission. And then you go home.

最后的任务,然后你就可以回家了。

Where's Bette?

贝蒂在哪?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508527.html