《闪电侠》精讲 92(在线收听

She left. What do you mean? Where did she go? She didn't say.

她走了,你什么意思?她去哪了?她没说。

Well, where the hell could she be?

她还能去哪?

Go, go! Go, go! On me.

快走,走,走!听我指令。

I'm ready to give myself up.

我准备好自首了。

Oh, I highly doubt that.

我很怀疑这一点。

You think you can pull one over on me? You can't. Stand down, soldier.

你也想往我身上扔一个吗?不可能的。稍息,士兵。

I got back on the military feed.

我检测到了军队频率。

Looks like they've gone to the waterfront to rendezvous with Bette.

看起来他们去滨水区与贝蒂相会了。

She's turning herself in.

她准备自首。

She's not turning herself in.

她不是自首。

Please, let him get to her in time.

请一定让他及时赶到。

All over the world, people are plotting to destroy our country.

世界各处都有人密谋摧毁我们国家。

To end our lives.

结束我们的生命。

Brave american soldiers are gonna die in that fight, but they don't have to.

勇敢的美国士兵将会在战争中死亡,但是他们不一定需要牺牲。

Because of you, we could have victory.

有了你,我们就可以取得胜利。

All I've ever wanted was to make the world a safer place.

我所希望的只是让世界变得更安全。

And it will be when you're not in it. Take cover!

如果没有你,它就会变得安全。找掩护!

What are you doing here?

你在这干什么?

Being a soldier doesn't mean you're a murderer.

作为士兵不意味着你是个杀人犯。

Don't become one now.

不要变成一个杀人犯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508528.html