《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 他是一个很有规划的人(在线收听

Unusual how?

怎么特别了

On his first day, I remember because it was a day like today.

我记得他来的第一天 就和今天一样

This big storm broke,

外面下着大雨

Vincent, Don't gat wet.

文森特 别淋湿了

and everyone's rushing for shelter.

别人都急着找地方躲雨

And, I saw him.

可是他呢

He's just standing there in the rain, in his suit.

他就站在外面画画 淋着雨 穿着西装

And, I thought, you know, must be first day excitement.

我以为他是刚来才这么兴奋

But, no, he was always like that.

但 不是 他一直是那样的

Always painting day in, day out no matter what the weather.

画个不停 每天都这样 风雨无阻

I heard he was close to the doctor.

我听人说 他和医生走得很近

What Dr. Gachet?

谁 你说加歇医生吗

No, I wouldn't have said that.

不是 我不这么看

He kept rather to himself.

他比较内向 总是独来独往

He was definitely close to his brother

当然 他跟弟弟肯定是最亲的

judging by the amount of letters.

看他写了那么多信就知道了

I know, my dad was his postman.

我知道 我父亲是他的邮差

Oh, So you know.

哦 没错吧

I was wondering when he slept,

我很好奇 他每天几点睡觉

painting all day, writing these long letters,

画一白天的画 又要写那些很长的信

always reading these fat hooks.

他经常读那些很厚的书

I guess you could say he was well organized.

我觉得他是一个很有规划的人

Vincent?

你是说文森特么

Yeah, you could set your watch by him.

是啊 他的作息比表还准

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/508991.html