《查莉成长日记》精讲 21(在线收听

Hi, kids.

嗨 孩子们

Hey, mom.

嘿 妈妈

Come on, Charlie, let's go see daddy.

走吧 Charlie 我们去找爸爸

You know what I realized today?

你知道我今天发现什么了吗

Charlie's never played laser tag.

Charlie还从来没玩过激光枪大战呢

I bet she'd enjoy doing that on Friday night.

我赌她星期五晚上一定会玩得很开心的

Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you.

噢 你真是体贴又无私啊

But Charlie's gonna be with us Friday night.

但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我们呆在一起

It's your school's open house.

去参加你学校的家长会

Right. Forgot about that.

啊是啊 我都忘了这一茬儿了

Well, we haven't.

我们可不会忘

Dad and I can't wait to meet this miracle worker--Mrs. Mellish.

我和你爸都等不及想去见见这位神奇的Mellish老师

She's the first teacher who hasn't called to complain about you.

她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师

Are you sure he's actually going to school?

你确定他真的去上过学吗

Mom, you've been to so many open houses.

妈妈 你已经去过很多次家长会了

And you'd love laser tag.

而你又爱死了激光射击

It's like a workout but you get to shoot stuff.

这就像是去健身 但你还可以开枪射别的东西

Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime.

噢 没关系 激光射击我们什么时候都能玩

Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you--

而去见一个对你没意见的老师

That may never happen again.

那也许就是仅此一次了

This is bad.

这下糟糕了

What's bad?

有什么糟糕的

The only reason I haven't been getting in trouble

我之所以没有惹麻烦 只是因为

Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot.

我告诉老师说 父母经常吵架

That actually works?

这有用吗

You also have to give the teacher one of these.

你还得配上这样的表情

Wow, that's good.

哇哦 高手

I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you.

我都差点要拥抱你了 我可从来没抱过你呢

Works even better on Mrs. Mellish.

在Mellish老师的身上效果更明显

Any time I do something wrong--

每次只要我一做错事

Mommy and daddy were fighting again.

妈妈和爸爸又吵架了

Wow.

哇哦

Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night,

不过我想你的邪恶小算盘只能打到星期五晚上咯

'cause mom and dad won't be fighting.

因为爸爸妈妈那时候不会吵架

Or will they?

如果他们会呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509050.html