《查莉成长日记》精讲 22(在线收听

So who are you asking to the dance?

那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢

Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and--

给你一个提示 他很帅而且

You ladies talking about me again?

小姐们又在讨论我吗

You know I'm not talking about you,

你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后

Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago.

我就没有提过你了

That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it.

我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦

Remind me again why you ever went out with him.

这又让我想起来了 你以前为什么和他约会呢

Only one way to explain it--

唯一的解释就是

Brain fart.

暂时性脑残

Brain fart

暂时性脑残

So who's this cutie you're gonna ask?

那么 哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢

Spencer.

Spencer

Oh, right,

噢 没错

Mr. Almost first kiss.

差一点初吻先生

You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing.

你最好赶紧行动 你的那扇窗就要关闭了

What window?

什么窗户啊

The window of opportunity.

机会之窗啊

Oh, thanks. That really clears things up.

噢 谢谢 我真是受益匪浅啊

T, you almost kissed this guy,

T 你差一点就和他接吻了

But nothing happened since then.

但是从那之后你们就没什么进展

If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends.

如果你动作再不快点 你们就只能当朋友了

I like Spencer, he likes me,

我喜欢Spencer 他也喜欢我

And I'll ask him when the time is right.

等有好时机时我会邀请他的

That better be right now, chica,

那最好是现在 小妞

Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him.

因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了

Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend.

Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友

There's your good friend right now.

你的好朋友现身啦

Here? Walking up to Spencer

就在那儿呀 正走向Spencer

What? That little witch!

什么 那个小巫婆

Yeah!

Oh, Lauren, you poor thing.

噢 Lauren 小可怜

What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are.

看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧

Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up.

走吧 批萨脸 我们去洗洗干净

Come on.

走吧

Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there.

哦哟 Spencer 嘿 没看见你在这儿啊

Hi, Teddy.

嗨 Teddy

Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh?

天呐 批萨还真会到处飞哈

Yeah. Nice shot.

是啊 扔得挺准的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509051.html