《查莉成长日记》精讲 33(在线收听

Go out there and get your kids out of that tree.

快出去把你的小孩从树上叫下来

Okay, why are they always my kids

行啊 为啥每次他们不听你的话时

when they won't do what you want?

就都变成“我的”小孩啦

They're having some kind of sit-in

他们正在搞什么静坐抗议

to try and save the treehouse.

想要拯救那个树屋呢

Now, I appreciate that they're taking a stand.

我是很欣赏他们立场明确的态度

I just don't like that it's against me!

但我不高兴的是他们是在抗议我

Would you calm down?

你能不能先冷静一下

But I'm the father!

可我是父亲大人

I'm in charge around here!

我本该掌控这一切的

When you're not home.

是说当你不在家的时候

Honey, you are getting upset over nothing.

亲爱的 你根本就是无中生有瞎操心

This is Teddy and P.J. We're talking about.

我们现在谈的是Teddy和PJ这两个孩子

They can't be in the same room for five minutes

他俩都不可能在同一个房间里呆满五分钟

Without getting into a fight.

和平相处不吵吵 那是不可能的

They won't last an hour up there.

他们在上面坚持不到一个小时的啦

All right.

那好吧

But when they come down, they're getting punished for defying me!

不过等他们下来后 一定要因为挑战我的权威而得到惩罚

If that's okay with you.

如果您同意的话

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509679.html