《查莉成长日记》精讲 34(在线收听

What was that crazy card game

我们以前经常玩的那个疯狂的扑克玩法

We used to play with all the eights?

叫什么来着 要用到所有的8

Crazy eights.

不就叫“疯8牌”吗

No

不对

Where is Gabe with the snacks?

Gabe怎么还没带零食上来呢

Now I'm getting hungry.

现在连我都觉得饿了

So hungry.

饿惨了

I keep thinking I smell steak cooking.

我老觉得我闻到烤牛排的香味了

Yeah, me too.

就是 我也闻到了

Really?

真的吗

Oh, hey!

哎哟喂

Don't mind me... Just making dinner for my family...

可别怪我哦 我在给全家人做晚餐呢

You know, the ones on the ground.

我说的是在地面上的家人

Yeah, okay. We know what you're doing

得了吧 我们很清楚你的意图

And it's not gonna work.

那不会管用的

Well, suit yourself.

那好 随便你们吧

But I'm making one medium rare

不过我现在正要烤一块五分熟的

The way I know someone likes.

我可知道某人最喜欢这嫩度了

I like medium rare. He's talking about me.

我最喜欢五分熟了 他在引诱我呢

Stay strong.

要坚强

Now, I'm gonna be right back.

现在我要离开一小会

I'm going inside the house

我要进屋去了

To check on my chocolate souffle.

要去看看我那巧克力蛋奶酥哦

Two can play at this game!

你那套把戏别人也会玩

Yeah, if we had a barbecue and some steaks.

说的是 除非我们也有烧烤炉和牛排啊

Catch of the day... T-Bone.

一天最重要的晚餐就要到手了 T骨牛排啊

Yes!

好极了

Okay. - No, no, no!

来吧 -别 别 别

You'll never get the T-Bone. Go for the filet.

你肯定没办法勾住T字排骨 还是去钓肉片好了

I think I got it. I got it! I got it!

我想我钓到了 勾住啦 勾住啦

I have never loved you more than...

我从没像现在这样爱你

Idiot!

你这白痴

I think somebody overcooked their fishing pole.

我看有人把他们的鱼竿烤过头了哦

This looks more medium well.

这个看上去更像过熟了嘛

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509680.html